Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback (73675 Views)

Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President Apostle Suleiman[video] / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
99thEnemy:

100 naira to win 7.6 million grin grin grin grin grin

do the math get the odds grin grin grin grin grin
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Geesaintagape: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Its too early to claim anything. Americans are still waiting
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by OgaTheTop2: 12:28am On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Who is he that God would want him to pray against an event from occurring in a faraway US while he sees nothing to pray against about his own country?
Just imagine o. Buhari dey there and those pastors no see any vision to pray against. I tire for naija pastors. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by mickywonder: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2020
Fingers crossed
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2020
zeusdgrt:

U are so shallow in tot and ur explanation is so childish, keep being ignorant and u still didn't answer my question:if a native witch doctor had said that would u have believed?

Said what?

You mentioned that Sule prophesied that a woman will be Biden's running mate.

And I replied that it was nothing special because Biden had been saying it since last year that he would prefer a woman as his running mate.

I don't know what you intend to achieve with that stupid question about native doctor.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by musa7m(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Officialgarri:
Pastor Chris is a man of God who believes Trump should win

Dr Stella Immanuel prayed and predicted Trump would win

Apostle Suleiman said Trump will lose

E.t.c

Confused Nairalanders
: which God. Is it same one?

God:
see as we carry this matter for head as if for Nigeria dem do the election ...some ipob in the east is supporting trump ....some brown roof people in the south is supporting Biden .....I don't know where the North stand in all this
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by zeusdgrt(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Said what?

You mentioned that Sule prophesied that a woman will be Biden's running mate.

And I replied that it was nothing special because Biden had been saying it since last year that he would prefer a woman as his running mate.

I don't know what you intend to achieve with that stupid question about native doctor.

Oga answer first and stop dodging, will u doubt if a native witch doctor said this before now? Yes or No
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga answer first and stop dodging, will u doubt if a native witch doctor said this before now? Yes or No

I will doubt it, since I already know that Biden had already made it certain that his preference was a woman.

Please, tell me how this helps the argument?

How does my believing or disbelieving a native doctor matter in my disbelieving Sule?

I can't understand why many of you can't think straight, especially when a supposed pastor is under fire.

When we criticize pastors, you will start bringing up irrelevant issues that do not concern the one being discussed.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Benjie70: 2:13am On Nov 10, 2020
360degreess:
.. They have started again. I thought they said Trump was God sent. Nigerian pastors will not kill me.
that is how one laughs his life away

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.