Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback (73693 Views)

Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President Apostle Suleiman[video] / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Raychee(f): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2020
Clout chaser

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by dermmy(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2020
dorodee:
So how does all these political predictions brings souls to God??

God bless you o. As in these pastors no get shame. Nothing to prophesy about in the body of christ anymore na to dey prophesy political events. Well i blame their blind followers.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Abagworo(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2020
heykims:
We no kuku hear from Prophet TB Joshua this time. His miscalculated prophesy for Hilary in last election kept him mute this time.
The con guy learnt his lesson.

Joshua was open about his views. He said clearly that Trump would lose.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by lavenderjade(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2020
ehis010:
Did you people take time to watch the video at all? Johnson Suleiman hasn't said anything different. He said God showed him in order for him to pray against it (interceed) because if Biden wins he'll be impeached for Kamala Haris, and Biden is not the issue. This doesn't mean that Trump won't still become President like the others have prophesied because ots possible God has heard their prayers (intercession) and therefore Trump will be president.

shut up jor.... religion will destroy the black race. make im tel us wetin go happen to buhari na... nonsense pastors

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by tfelicityk(m): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2020
Until then... If and only if this will happened in his first tenure in office rather when he is re-elected again...

The said man of God is entitled to whatever he said. The elites in America will never allowed a woman to rule in America except God ordeals it to happen.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Blazebond(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2020
All of you laughing are stupid and daft, Una no get sense at all.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Emmadoc: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2020
ehis010:
Did you people take time to watch the video at all? Johnson Suleiman hasn't said anything different. He said God showed him in order for him to pray against it (interceed) because if Biden wins he'll be impeached for Kamala Haris, and Biden is not the issue. This doesn't mean that Trump won't still become President like the others have prophesied because ots possible God has heard their prayers (intercession) and therefore Trump will be president.

And God didn't show him who our next president would be?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by shadeyinka(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2020
sayso:
The prediction is simple, Biden is 78 and takes drugs for dementia so will not last, US constitution allows Harris. So this ain't any prophesy.
No name was mentioned!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by peacettw: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2020
I think it's time our pastors revealed the secret to the source of their hallucinogens.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by venmotors(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Wetin day my mind nah how to collect sure 200 odd from this pastor
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by zedman1(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2020
kingxsamz:
Why do Christians want the world to end so bad?
It's starting to look like a cult.
It's not even like that bro. These people want the world to come to an end but would not allow the people they label "Antichrists" to rule. How then would the world come to an end when the same people who want it to end don't want it to end? Isn't this confusion of the highest order?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by lastchild: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2020
360degreess:
.. They have started again. I thought they said Trump was God sent. Nigerian pastors will not kill me.
was Jesus not a God sent?
was he not killed?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Onliie(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2020
sayso:
The prediction is simple, Biden is 78 and takes drugs for dementia so will not last, US constitution allows Harris. So this ain't any prophesy.
Biden didn't show dementia signs in 2018 when the prophecy was given
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by kayjay69(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2020
Well, the democrats have control of the house (atleast for the next 2 years) and are just 3 seats shy of controlling the Senate so I don't see how this prophecy will come to pass.

Also, I believe Biden has stated informally he would only run for 1 term, I really don't see how he is president for 8 years. It would be like the american version of Buhari. Being American president is work and the man is quite visibly old.

If the Democrats plan will be to field Harris in 2024, I think it will fail. She is not quite liked (not even by Hillary standards) and she simply does not appeal to most people in the democratic base as evidenced by her performance in the primaries.

The democrats are yet to learn their lesson (forget this just concluded election) and this is why I feel the Republicans have a good shot at taking back the White House in 2024. They only need to field a good moderate candidate that speaks well and can deliver the goods, not a Trumpian figure that will chase away the independents and moderates who vote Red.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Pimine: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2020
sayso:
Aswearugaaad

Don't allow your hate for Christianity and Pastors cloud your reasoning.

Biden announced his running mate August, Apostle Suleiman gave his prophecy May. How did he know that Biden's running mate would be female?

The apostle said he sees Biden winning and getting impeached for his female VP to take over but he's standing in the gap for the nation - how does your ignorant permutation explain that?

And for those mentioning Pastor Chris, he never prophesied that Trump would win and neither did Dr. Stella, rather they prayed and hoped for a Trump victory just like many others.

Lets all be guided. Prophecies are real, however just like every other thing under the sun, there are counterfeits.

Happy Sunday y'all.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by 2016easy2017: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2020
They are ALL hungry fake pastors with hungry professes

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by obama30: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2020
emkz:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/u-s-election-trumps-defeat-confirms-apostle-johnson-sulemans-prophecy/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Why we did read about the prophecy until after result.

Problems are all over nigeria yet no one see solution to it.

We are waiting for TB prophecy too, because he said he saw new president. If I may ask: can one still contesting election if the tenure he's serving is not about to expire?, That means even if the current president win the election, he will be swoe in again as fresh president.

So what's meaning of I see a new president.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Ezmans: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2020
360degreess:
.. They have started again. I thought they said Trump was God sent. Nigerian pastors will not kill me.
nigerian pastors & apc nigeria are the same
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by gentlegenius(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2020
heykims:
We no kuku hear from Prophet TB Joshua this time. His miscalculated prophesy for Hilary in last election kept him mute this time.
The con guy learnt his lesson.
Even his corona virus ending prophecy...
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Goalnaldo(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2020
God should use you to drop 1000 odds may guys cashout before December in Jesus name.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by zeusdgrt(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Biden has been saying it since last year that he would like to pick a woman of color as his running mate.

Suleman is just being smart.
Oga stop being blind,I am a Nigerian and I understand things can be fake but not all are.If a witch doctor had said this that time u would have believed.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by riyanxeally(f): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2020
emkz:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/u-s-election-trumps-defeat-confirms-apostle-johnson-sulemans-prophecy/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
that was how thy said Pope Benedict and Obama were the Antichrist God forgive u all congrats bidenharris ����
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2020
JoeEeL:
I'm fed up. Religion on its own is annoying but when mixed with politics, it becomes super-stupid! undecided

Shebi na d same boat wey we dey when everybody dey shout Pastor Osibanjo up and down. Where we dey now? Naija is the shitholiest country in d world undecided

The same way one mumu NL frontpage preacher been dey make noise months ago say Trump go win election; hin see am for vision. The ozuo been even wan bet sef.

Did u see idiots in U.S praying for angels to come all d way from Africa and Asia to come help Trump enter political office? Really, idiocy is cross-continental.

When I was in school, some of our excos used to tell us how they didnt read their books and Angels ministered the objective answers to them in the exam hall. Looking back, I feel like rewinding time to slap all of them. undecided

religion has mess with the world in everyway . those predictor who can't predict covid19. they keep mocking God by calling it prophecy. if I'm God , u will deal with all them squarely . rubish . make anybody no provoke me this Sunday morning o

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by riyanxeally(f): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2020
360degreess:
that was how thy said Obama n Pope Benedict were the Antichrist God forgive dem all congrats bidenharris ����We did it
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by josite: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2020
and which of them saw covid 19 with a global effect coming?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by nnamdi19922: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2020
the reason that makes me not to comment in nairaland is bcuz they are alot of children in here dan adult. i dnt no if dis is where native nigerians stay to pratice word
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by cocolacec(m): 10:31am On Nov 08, 2020
kingxsamz:
Why do Christians want the world to end so bad?
It's starting to look like a cult.
All religions are born out of cultist ideas.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by proprince(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
Pastor Chris is a man of God who believes Trump should win

Dr Stella Immanuel prayed and predicted Trump would win

Apostle Suleiman said Trump will lose

E.t.c

Confused Nairalanders
: which God. Is it same one?

God:

Check the use of the words below which you used, you'll know why you shld leave God alone.
Should
Would
Will
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by TheAviator: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2020
Minsk24:
Foolish prophecy...
An impeached president convicted by congress will be replaced by the Speaker of the house

No, you are wrong. An impeached President convicted by the Senate is replaced with the Vice President, not the Speaker. The Speaker steps in only when the President and Vice President are out. Such a scenario is very rare.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by generationz(f): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2020
ehis010:

L O L
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by jerryok(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2020
People should watch this video closely it was edited. Can any of his members come out and say he or she was there when the prophecy was made.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by DonnyT: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2020
All these Naija pastors are just making a mockery of themselves and the country. Enough of these prophesies already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.