Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone (2103 Views)

What Was The Doctor Touching Me / Maurizio Zanfanti Dies While Sleeping With A 23-Year-Old Tourist / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by youngmo001(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
I feel a hand touching me, I moved my palms, hold the hand that touched me in the night while sleeping at night but couldn't stood up...

Now it has stopped.
Is there any means I could take hold of such hands to know who is the person?
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by dorin27(f): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Which night are you referring to? Last night or this night? Let's start from there

2 Likes

Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by Oluromantic: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
They said that siamweed usually react like that when overdosed. Some even said after taking it, they see themselves and their girlfriend walking naked through the market square like mad couple. Some get high on it and start drinking water from WC calling it cold tea. The weed is too reactive for you, I think you should stop it before you start getting up from night sleep to stroll to bus stop thinking it's afternoon as only you will be seeing sunshine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by delishpot: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Go and buy night vision cameras and keep at a nice spot in your room. You will now evaluate your situation from there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by writetopoker2: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Meanwhile are u a she or he?
Secondly let see your pictures, just to know why witches and wizards are interested in you, maybe you are owing them, or there may be some similarities shocked
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by ojun50(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
You better wake up if you want to eat.
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by Flexherbal(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
delishpot:
Go and buy night vision cameras and keep at a nice spot in your room. You will now evaluate your situation from there.
Very good.
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by dorin27(f): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
writetopoker2:
Meanwhile are u a she or he?
Secondly let see your pictures, just to know why witches and wizards are interested in you, maybe you are owing them, or there may be some similarities shocked
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by SILENTandSMART2: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Don't worry at all we call them kukuhanddick

Their mission is to locate your dick once they grab it ,

Lemme stop there smiley
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by yarimo(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
OP where are videos and pictures ? undecided
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by Dayoebe(m): 12:56am On Nov 08, 2020
nobody should bring spirituality to this thread!
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by 4reala(m): 1:16am On Nov 08, 2020
youngmo001:
I feel a hand touching me, I moved my palms, hold the hand that touched me in the night while sleeping at night but couldn't stood up...

Now it has stopped.
Is there any means I could take hold of such hands to know who is the person?
Please give your life to Christ and always pray before you sleep
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by dikeigbo2(m): 3:28am On Nov 08, 2020
hand kwa?.......examine your. conscience because no peace for the wicked
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by illicit(m): 4:23am On Nov 08, 2020
Which part of ur body was d hand touching....
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by Burgerlomo: 4:55am On Nov 08, 2020
dorin27:
Which night are you referring to? Last night or this night? Let's start from there

Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 08, 2020
yarimo:
OP where are videos and pictures ? undecided
lol
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 08, 2020
I believe you op it has happened to me before but that was during my teenage years.

Before you sleep at night, get some water and put small salt in it read Psalm 24 in the water.
Drink it before bed, Go to sleep in faith and it will never happen to you again
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by Khd95(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2020
You spirit wife wants to give you head, angry
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by WilliamsDeGreat: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Oluromantic:
They said that siamweed usually react like that when overdosed. Some even said after taking it, they see themselves and their girlfriend walking naked through the market square like mad couple. Some get high on it and start drinking water from WC calling it cold tea. The weed is too reactive for you, I think you should stop it before you start getting up from night sleep to stroll to bus stop thinking it's afternoon as only you will be seeing sunshine.

Lmao
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by WilliamsDeGreat: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Too many mad people on nairaland
Re: I Feel A Hand Touching Me While Sleeping Alone by FahBuLous: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2020
Turn to JESUS completely and always invite him to be with you before you sleep and i assure you that nothing will ever happen to you again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Man With 151 Children And 16 Wives Reveals (Photos) / Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? / Sarcasm Or What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.