Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Sarcasm Or What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sarcasm Or What (2100 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2022
undecided

Mamana asked me if I was going to church... Told her No

Next thing fad said was

"Very good, there ain't even enough blessing to go round for we in the church these days"

Whatever that means idont know...

Ijust crawled back upstairs laughing
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Vinnie2000(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2022
So you dont even want to go to church dis morning? U prefer roaming round this section looking for Innocent and humble guys like us to quarell with. Yeye girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarcasm Or What by rickpat(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

Next thing fad said was

"Very good, there ain't even enough blessing to go round for we in the church these days"

maybe fad meant he doesn't care if you go or not...fad just take it easy with you please, blessing can find anyone anywhere not only in the church

2 Likes

Re: Sarcasm Or What by Omicron007: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2022
shocked

Alhamdulilah.
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Geniuelander: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin ;DIt funny to me though grin grin grin
Seems your Pops word got you really Bad and it even shows in your post grin grin grin

But seriously Dads are sometimes like that
Using words to dish out emotional pain instead of physical punishment when they're mad at someone.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sarcasm Or What by Truvelisback(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Dem no force u go church na! U aren't a kid to be forced.
Re: Sarcasm Or What by MufasaLion: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin grin

Anyone can be blessed anywhere.
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
So you dont even want to go to church dis morning? U prefer roaming round this section looking for Innocent and humble guys like us to quarell with. Yeye girl.

Humble and innocent indeed cheesy
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2022
Geniuelander:
grin grin ;DIt funny to me though grin grin grin
Seems your Pops word got you really Bad and it even shows in your post grin grin grin

But seriously Dads are sometimes like that
Using words to dish out emotional pain instead of physical punishment when they're mad at someone.
grin grin grin grin

He does that all the time.... He knows words get to me...

You man just left me confused since morning ...

But e no get where e touch cheesy
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Dem no force u go church na! U aren't a kid to be forced.

Mutula spotted..

.. Again You and Vinnie must be related
Re: Sarcasm Or What by stunnert(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2022
I wish my dad gat half the sarcasm your fad has got, my pops na confirm african man with no time for jokes.
The man try all him best to break my stubborn spirit, them no even born you well to tell am say you no wan go church
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Truvelisback(m): 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Mutula spotted..

.. Again You and Vinnie must be related

How are we related? U made it sound like going to a Church is bad or a crime.

1 Like

Re: Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Truvelisback:

What you even saying..... Must igo to church to be blessed

stunnert:
I wish my dad gat half the sarcasm your fad has got, my pops na confirm african man with no time for jokes.
The man try all him best to break my stubborn spirit, them no even born you well to tell am say you no wan go church

Lol

We could trade ... Have mine and give me your mum... smiley

1 Like

Re: Sarcasm Or What by helinues: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Growing up as a teenager, I was confused on which religion to follow so I decided to try my luck.

While searching for the best religion to practice, I first encountered a mosque where the announcer was shouting " Ko Kari aluwala" meaning what they are sharing is not Enough. That really turned me off

I proceeded further then I heard a sound from a church, " Eyi pa da " meaning turn back. I was like this ones are not even accommodative.

As I moved further, na so I hear " Eriwo yaa" Who's interested should pass bye... That gives the end of searching for the best religion.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarcasm Or What by Truvelisback(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

What you even saying..... Must igo to church to be blessed

Lol

We could trade ... Have mine and give me your mum... smiley
It's ur Choice.
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's ur Choice.

You are a confused fella undecided

°°°°hope you can now see the side effect of dating someone from that region °°°°
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Vinnie2000(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Mr Truvelisback, warn dis Candidlady gyal o. D day i will vex, i go commot her teeth o.
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Mr Truvelisback, warn dis Candidla.dy gyal o. D day i will vex, i go commot her teeth o.

Hope you have told your friends and families that you are tired of that part of your body you wanna use in "commoting" my teeth
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Truvelisback(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

You are a confused fella undecided

°°°°hope you can now see the side effect of dating someone from that region °°°°
Why did u say u are a confused fella? Must i force u to go Church? Goin to Church is a Choice and i don't force or condemn any who chose not to have anything to do with Christianity. I have friends who are Atheists, muslims, and Christians too.
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Truvelisback(m): 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Mr Truvelisback, warn dis Candidlady gyal o. D day i will vex, i go commot her teeth o.
She strong pass person wey i fit hold ooo. grin
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
She strong pass person wey i fit hold ooo. grin

Iam actually a cool headed Hausa girl... Ion like wahala

Truvelisback:
Why did u say u are a confused fella? Must i force u to go Church? Goin to Church is a Choice and i don't force or condemn any who chose not to have anything to do with Christianity. I have friends who are Atheists, muslims, and Christians too.

Agreed

°°°me trying to play cool, so idont contradict my above post°°° smiley
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Truvelisback(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Iam actually a cool headed Hausa girl... Ion like wahala

Agreed

°°°me trying to play cool, so idont contradict my above post°°° smiley
Na who no know u nai go accept that one. U aren't Hausa girl, u are Fulani girl. I know u may be wondering how i know.

1 Like

Re: Sarcasm Or What by McEphiks(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

Next thing fad said was

With the way you pick fight with innocent and humble guy as someone said above, one would think you're an independent lady. Nairaland na cruise grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
McEphiks:

With the way you pick fight with innocent and humble guy as someone said above, one would think you're an independent lady. Nairaland na cruise grin grin grin

Lol

Iwas expecting this....

My allowance na some people salary for like 3months

Joking apart .... Don't you think It will be stewpid of me to go get an apartment when fad got houses igo could stay rent free... °°°genuienly seeking advice°°°
Re: Sarcasm Or What by McEphiks(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

Iwas expecting this....

Joking apart .... Don't you think It will be stewpid of me to go get an apartment when fad got houses igo could stay rent free... °°°genuienly seeking advice°°°

Houses you could go stay and staying with your parents are two different things .

There's nothing stupid about that idea. That said, what would you tell a young man your age if he asked you same question. I guess you'd call him lazy. Get your ass together and learn to carter for yourself. For a lady that depends on allawee from Fad, you've got no unalloyed or justified reason to throw jab at any hustling guy up there!

3 Likes

Re: Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
McEphiks:

Houses you could go stay and staying with your parents are two different things .

There's nothing stupid about that idea. That said, what would you tell a young man your age if he asked you same question. I guess you'd call him lazy. Get your ass together and learn to carter for yourself. For a lady that depends on allawee from Fad, you've got no unalloyed or justified reason to throw jab at any hustling guy up there!

You sound intelligent and Irespect an intelligent being...

Wouldn't call a guy who is cribbing with his parents names...

Funny before igave up on dating males ihad things with dudes who got Nada... As far you are down to earth... Iam ready to fight the devil with you but as soon as you start forming females are this and that it is over

Icant even date a wealthy dude who is pompous....

Irespect a humble hustling guy like icherish the passion to acquire assets than liabilities in a guy

Iuse to be a lady simp but grace to Eve{mum} isaw what other women couldn't see

Modified : are you an emcee or master of ceremony ?
Re: Sarcasm Or What by Truvelisback(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Funny before igave up on dating males ihad things with dudes who got Nada... As far you are down to earth... Iam ready to fight the devil with you but as soon as you start forming females are this and that it is over

Irespect a humble hustling guy like icherish the passion to acquire assets than liabilities in a guy

U respect a humble hustling guy. Candidlady, be Candid to urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarcasm Or What by fattprince(m): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol

Iwas expecting this....

Allowances that drugs take most of it, is that one allowance?
Re: Sarcasm Or What by McEphiks(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Candidlady:

The passion, emotion, time and strength you invest into jabs at guys here is unfathomable that I begin to wonder what the bitterness is about. I'll love to know how know how got to this point if you want to talk about it.

On the other hand, the word simp is defined individually. Ion know how we got here though Cos each day i see gender war on here yet every weekend they keep getting married. If that's not hypocrisy, I don't know what it's called.

Modified: Yes I am both lol grin grin grin
Re: Sarcasm Or What by 1828eightte: 4:29am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Growing up as a teenager, I was confused on which religion to follow so I decided to try my luck.

While searching for the best religion to practice, I first encountered a mosque where the announcer was shouting " Ko Kari aluwala" meaning what they are sharing is not Enough. That really turned me off

I proceeded further then I heard a sound from a church, " Eyi pa da " meaning turn back. I was like this ones are not even accommodative.

As I moved further, na so I hear " Eriwo yaa" Who's interested should pass bye... That gives the end of searching for the best religion.

grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sarcasm Or What by Candidlady: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
fattprince:

Allowances that drugs take most of it, is that one allowance?

So true but grace to Eve inever asked you for funds to get em

McEphiks:

The passion, emotion, time and strength you invest into jabs at guys here is unfathomable that I begin to wonder what the bitterness is about. I'll love to know how know how got to this point if you want to talk about it.

Nah ion wanna talk bout it

On the other hand, the word simp is defined individually. Ion know how we got here though Cos each day i see gender war on here yet every weekend they keep getting married. If that's not hypocrisy, I don't know what it's called.

Modified: Yes I am both lol grin grin grin

Hypocrisy

Big one....

Do you run bars ?
Re: Sarcasm Or What by McEphiks(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Candidlady:

So true but grace to Eve inever asked you for funds to get em
1828eightte post=110404326:
[s][/s]

Nah ion wanna talk bout it

Hypocrisy

Big one....

Do you run bars ?

As far as I'm getting the bar, I run the show.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way Nigerian Girls Dey Act These Days, U Better Not Ask How Dem Dey / My Neighbours Wife Is In Love With Me Again.. Please Help!!! / Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.