Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Urgent Medical Support For Breast Cancer Treatment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Medical Support For Breast Cancer Treatment (329 Views)

Husbands Competing For Breast Milk With Their Babies Is Worrisome / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Medical Support For Breast Cancer Treatment by smoochii: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, please help me help my sister with financial support for Lizzy who is 21 and in 400 level but she cannot return to school because she has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer to get adequate treatment so that she can survive.. please urgent support needed, God bless you as you help her live a normal life again. I can provide more Information if needed pls.

Re: Urgent Medical Support For Breast Cancer Treatment by smoochii: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Urgent Medical Support For Breast Cancer Treatment by smoochii: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please assist ooo
Re: Urgent Medical Support For Breast Cancer Treatment by At10tion: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
smoochii:
Hello Nairalanders, please help me help my sister with financial support for Lizzy who is 21 and in 400 level but she cannot return to school because she has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer to get adequate treatment so that she can survive.. please urgent support needed, God bless you as you help her live a normal life again. I can provide more Information if needed pls.
I believe there are NGO's that focus on this, you can look out for them.
Re: Urgent Medical Support For Breast Cancer Treatment by smoochii: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
At10tion:
I believe there are NGO's that focus on this, you can look out for them.
thank you very much.I will google a few and try to reach out to them.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Medical Support For Breast Cancer Treatment by At10tion: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
smoochii:
thank you very much.I will google a few and try to reach out to them.
Amodu Tijani Cl, 14 Sanusi Fafunwa St, Victoria Island 101241, Lagos

LAKESHORE CANCER CENTER
Serves Lagos
Closed ⋅ Opens 9AM Tue
Send a message
Usually responds in a day
0809 971 5000

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of A Young Dad. / Look At The Fish I Fried / Advice Needed Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.