Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Meet Nigerian Man That Owns Eleven Rolls Royce (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Nigerian Man That Owns Eleven Rolls Royce (photos) (1156 Views)

Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Man That Owns Eleven Rolls Royce (photos) by Naija24vibes: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2020
What a life!

The Rolls Royce car is till this day one of the most popular and most rapped about cars in the history of cars. It is a sign of great affluence. To own a Rolls Royce shows prestige. To own ELEVEN Rolls Royces…well, that’s just showing off and the man we’re going to be talking about today has enough money and power to show off.

Are you ready to meet the Nigerian man who owns Eleven Rolls Royces? Then let’s go!

**Before reading on, please make sure to like and follow my Facebook page so you don’t miss out on any new and interesting lists, articles, and stories that I post every single day. I have a really fun page. If you like my page, you will have fun too. So what’s stopping you? Like my page and let’s have fun together!

The man we’ll be talking about today is none other than Chief Michael Olasubomi “Subomi” Balogun aka the Otunba Tunwase of Ijebu, the Olori-Omoba of Ijebu, the Baba Oba of Ijebu-Ife, the Asalu Oba of Ijebu-Mushin and the Asiwaju of Ijebu Christians.

Chief Michael Olasubomi “Subomi” Balogun is a Yoruba banker and philanthropist who also happens to be the founder of very popular and successful Nigerian bank, First City Merchant Bank, a company that later became the FCMB group. He also served as a long-time member of the council of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

A Brief Biography about Chief Balogun.

https://www.naija24vibes.com/2020/11/08/meet-nigerian-man-that-owns-eleven-rolls-royce-photos/

Re: Meet Nigerian Man That Owns Eleven Rolls Royce (photos) by issac77(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2020
A drug dealler himself
Re: Meet Nigerian Man That Owns Eleven Rolls Royce (photos) by ollymooreagain: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
But there is no way you will drive two at ago
Re: Meet Nigerian Man That Owns Eleven Rolls Royce (photos) by rottable(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
I always see this building at milverton Ikoyi..... I don't know this man owns it. Money is Good
Re: Meet Nigerian Man That Owns Eleven Rolls Royce (photos) by olaboy33(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Property merchant Chief Olu okeowo is very much at par also if not more.

Re: Meet Nigerian Man That Owns Eleven Rolls Royce (photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
He also has a beautiful house in Ijebu Ode but the road to the house is so wack.

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Mates / ? / Double Standard On Naira Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.