Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers (103915 Views)

‼️the Lexus GS 350 Is Not Just A Car. It’s An Experience.✅✅ / Do You Remember This James Bond's Car? It's Going For N126,000,000(Pics) / My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by pickatyou2: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
oluplus:

Do you advise installing a tracker over comprehensive insurance?
How much will it cost to fix a tracker?

Insurance is good but at least try to see if you could get your car back in one peace before you start with insurance troubles .

It cost just 35k and with that you can stop and start your vehicle with your mobile phone regardless of your location. As well as know where your car is at all time.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by nyiamfrank: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Call SARS
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by PastorandMentor(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Which car good apart from this one?
kkkp:
I don't why it is very easy to steal this brand of toyota

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by themainman600(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
adubam:

You don't understand. No of course but as long as the door is opened and closed without pressing the button which is hidden, the car would go off after 4minutes.
i don't understand. you pls explain better will the car stop or what

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Oludara202: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Truvel:
If There Is No Tracker It's Hard Or Imposible To Get Back D Car Cuz, D Plate Number Could Be Changed.

True, most of them are being dismembered. May God help the owner.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by adubam(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
themainman600:
i don't understand. you pls explain better will the car stop or what

The car will stop and won't start until that button hidden inside the car is pressed.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Pearlyakin(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
and this one will be very cheap u say make no buy abi?

no wahala , If I buy am u come collect am from me !!!
You can't even pity the poor OP, you are such a wicked soul.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Royalfurnitures: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hope the would be buyers would be seeing this

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
queenfav:
The owner didn't install a tracker? That would have saved him a lot of stress.

Very simple basic security devices. I know a very reliable one that is completely free of you know how to set it up. Do loads of stuff like geofencing and complete In-Vehicle Management System (IVMS)
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Omezif(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Because of difference tactics those criminals are using now it takes time to recover a car like this,Take heart.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by awoo47: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
humilitypays:
Unfortunately it will be sold as spare parts, even you the owner will buy part of this your stolen car cry

This ugly Toyota Corolla, Nigerians out of their usual bandwagon made it so popular that the price has surppassed it's real market value. Even Americans are wondering why Nigerians want to die on top of this ugly car with no single comfort.

Once it comes out for bidding, one Nigerian in one remote village will start the bidding with $1000, crazy people angry sad
tokunbo na 2m+
Even tokunbo carmy sef of same yr na almost same price

Nigeria really glorify dis car sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by damiloladuke: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Thank You!
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by mecussey(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
2special:
May you locate the car but this model is the easiest car to pieces, l mean turn to spare parts

I tell you, I am convinced I will never buy a corrolla. I no no waiting Nigerians see for the car.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by HoluGraze: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
pickatyou2:

Insurance is good but at least try to see if you could get your car back in one peace before you start with insurance troubles .

It cost just 35k and with that you can stop and start your vehicle with your mobile phone regardless of your location. As well as know where your car is at all time.
What of if the armed robbers snatch the phone along

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Originalsly: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yes the car may already be in parts.... but is also very possible it is parked somewhere and somebody did notice.....maybe it was jacked to use in a robbery or some illegal activity then abandoned. All hope should not be lost.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by pickatyou2: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
HoluGraze:

What of if the armed robbers snatch the phone along

You can use another phone, send the command to the tracker number and the car shuts down immediately.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by baby124: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Drop the Vin number.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by mannasseh(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
thanks alot for bringing this to FrontPage

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by KarLmax20(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
Good day a Friends sister's car was snatched in port Harcourt River state Nigeria.
The car is an ...

An ASH TOYOTA COROLLA WITH THE PLATE NUMBER "FST 977 EP"

It was snatched from a female Driver by Arm Robbers along NTA -okpara link Road, port Harcourt. ON WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER
An appeal is made to the general public to please call the number above if the car is located or found anywhere, please help a mother and sister who has been Traumatized by this unfortunate event 09073350499.
They might have dismembered it. I will advise you to go spiritual if you want to get back your car.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by 007inc: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ajibade123:
is so surprising that people can be so wicked

do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact
I love to study in Germany

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by CsRockefeller(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
osemoses1234:
Which police? Police way dey on strike

As in eh! Naija don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Grupo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
adubam:

You don't understand. No of course but as long as the door is opened and closed without pressing the button which is hidden, the car would go off after 4minutes.

Hmm. Got it now.

But I still think comprehensive insurance is better than all those gadgets. Armed robbers could easily trace and disable them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by asorodayo1: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
I have interest
pickatyou2:
That's why you need a tracker installed in your car

Interested in installing a car tracking device

Check my signature for more inquiries

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Jagaban79: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pls u should try and write the chasis number and engine number, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by pickatyou2: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
asorodayo1:
I have interest

Check my details in my signature. If you have more questions to ask you can WhatsApp me

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by willexyaho(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
Good day a Friends sister's car was snatched in port Harcourt River state Nigeria.
The car is an ...

It was snatched from a female Driver by Arm Robbers along NTA -okpara link Road, port Harcourt. ON WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER
An appeal is made to the general public to please call the number above if the car is located or found anywhere, please help a mother and sister who has been Traumatized by this unfortunate event 09073350499.

Incomplete information.

Engine number?
Chassis number?

I pray the car will be recovered in a piece
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by pahen1991: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
I doubt someone will steal a car and want to resell to an end user
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Kriss216: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
The car is an ...

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by baaliyah(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
queenfav:
The owner didn't install a tracker? That would have saved him a lot of stress.

How do you track a dismantled car.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Myself2(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
2special:
this model is the easiest car to pieces, l mean turn to spare parts

Very true
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by iamJ(m): 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Asides fire, this is the most painful thing that can happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / For Lovers Of Mercedes Benz C Class / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.