Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,695 members, 7,959,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry (556 Views)

It's Our Tradition: Ghanaians React To Viral Video Of Lady Interrupting A Groom / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry by Pasima(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
WHEN DATING A WOMAN WHO IS AN ASSET, YOU GET TEXTS SUCH AS THESE
1. Morning Dear, hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up and get ready for work. Don't forget to send your application for the job I told you about yesterday.
2. Yes Darling, I miss you so much, I hope you are enjoying your day, I am heading out for lunch. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love you !
3.Yes dear I am at the shop doing grocery for the house, next time I am coming with you.
4. Don't put yourself under pressure my love, I know you will achieve your goal. You have my full support.
5. Don't forget to say your prayers by 9am, 12noon and 3pm. Remember our strength is in God. Call me when you are ready for the prayers so we pray together online.
6. Hello dear, are you back from work. How was your day. .. Hope it was not stressful?
7. Good evening dear, i just wanted to call to find out how your weekend is going.
WHEN DATING A WOMAN WHO IS A LIABILITY/ SLAY QUEEN.
1. Morning babe, send me some airtime,
please bae.
2. Hello sweet, I am coming over for some
pizza over lunch? And someone is selling nice perfumes can I take one please. Love you xoxoxo much.
3. Hey handsome, buy me data please. Also wanted to tell you my neighbor is selling skinny jeans, nice shoes from USA and Brazilian hair. You will let me know when you are ready to get me these. Loving you lots.
4. My friends are doing their birthdays this weekend at Ever Land Garden on Friday, Anita in Eko Hotels on Saturday and Imoette Edidiong on Sunday at the famous Ark City, We must attend all. Cancel all your appointments.
5. Baby, I don't feel like talking , can we chat please....
A reasonable guy will marry a lady that is an asset to him and not a liability. Guys are not stupid.
NOTE:
So, if you are wondering why guys are dumping you, please check yourself,You might be the reasons for your own misfortune.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
I love this truth. Na woman wey get value we go dey call.

2 Likes

Re: Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry by Davash222(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
*Nairaland resident feminists exit the thread*
Re: Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
story for who wan marry

my brother asset o, liability o, get money and bang pussy make u look away

these hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry by Godada(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin

Na the second set of women dey give guy stroke

2 Likes

Re: Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Godada:
grin

Na the second set of women dey give guy stroke
lmao. cheesy
Re: Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry by Shortyy(f): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Last last a man that will leave you will still leave you.
Re: Know The Type Of Lady You Want To Marry by tobechi74: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Marry this kind of lady

“Papa Segun , you have killed our son!” . Mama lamented . She knelt down and placed her ears against his chest  . He was not breathing but she could hear the beating of the heart.

Make we take am go hospital” Mama suggested.

Damilola who has been observant turned to Mama .

”  I can heal your son under one  condition. You will let us get married.”

“Over my dead body. “Papa cut in.

Damilola picked up her bag and began walking out of the door.

” I will rather watch him die than let him live and get married to someone else.”

Mama Chukwudi rushed to the door to prevent her from leaving.

“I will first report to SARS, ” Dami threatened.

“Say something. our only son”

“Ok. Both of you can get married “. Baba Chukwudi said reluctantly.. The fear of SARS is the avoidance of trouble.

Damilola went close to his fiancee body and dropped to her knees  . She made some incantation with her lips. She slowly ran her fingers from his lips to his  knee and gradually stroked him moving his fingers up  again. He unzipped him and brought out his 4 inches member to the glaring eye of mother and father.

“The children of these days do not have respect touching a man private part in the presence of an. Elder” . He said trying to stop the show but he was prevented by his wife.

Make sure your eyes are focused here. She instructed the couple in a rude manner while pointing his fingers at his Chukwudi’s weapon.

She  removed her blouse and  her bra she was putting on revealing the underside of her big tit for everyone to see.

Papa Segun mouth went wide open. This time it was Mama Segun turn to get irritated. But Papa Segun urged her to continue. He enjoyed feeding his eyes.

“What kind of man  stares at another man’s penis when a breast is  before him.”? He murmured to him self but audible enough for his wife to hear.

She placed her lips inches away from his ears Whispering how Hot she is . She took his earlobes  between her lips and kisses them deeply.she walks her way down the ridge through the neck pressing her tongue firmly into the nape of his neck. His  cock became hard and still. Mama noticed his boner and screamed for joy.

It is standing”

Chukwudi grabbed her melon with his hands and kisses them passionately. Papa Chukwudi tried to sapeerate the lovers. He stumbled against the stool and fell off.

(1) (Reply)

An 80-year-old Man Collapsed And Died Suddenly While Having Sex With Girlfriend / Ladies Don't Panic, This Are The 5 Ways To Calm Your Man Down If You Provoke Him / Nigerian Woman Abandons Husband In US After Marrying Him To Pay Her Rent In Lago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.