Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! (11726 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / How Does It Feel To Be Dating Someone Who Is Intellectually Re-tarded? / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by ekubear1: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2011
What do you mean by "bad teeth"? Like, diseased teeth? Or just teeth that aren't straight, white, no gap?

There are different degrees of bad. Depends on how picky you want to be. . .
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by iyatrustee(f): 8:31am On Mar 16, 2011
Ranoscky:

Shout out to all my niggas kissin dirty teeths out there! Mrs woman [iyatrustee], to the best of my knowledge, I was the one that dumped your sorry as$ on Vals Eve for double flirting. B4 then, I was givin you cloud 99 treatment but, it's funny how the best gift your flirter could com up wit was "GRASS" !!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and where is Dazzle that you dumped me for undecided undecided undecided has she not also dumped you all becos of this teeth matter i sure tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by Ranoscky(m): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2011
Lmbo! *off topic* Mrs woman, that thread that you said I duplicated from game section, do you know you'r wrong for that?, Could you believe that since my existence here in NL, I have never been to 'GAME' section before?, I taught you were talking of the past, I never knew it was somethin stil on-goin, but all dsame, I have asked the mod to close it, but hey, Im not a duplicator, babe!
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by iyatrustee(f): 9:30am On Mar 16, 2011
you are getting me wrong.what i said was that you started the thread simultaneously on forum games and Romance section. i didnt mean you copied it from the games section undecided undecided
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by Dyt(f): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2011
Orisirisi dey happen 4 NL o
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by iyatrustee(f): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2011
like wetin oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by Ranoscky(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2011
Was that what you meant?. . .Eya, sorry o, my bad, babe!!
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by iyatrustee(f): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2011
apologies accepted kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by SALady(f): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2011
NO! NO! NO!

Sorry, I cant
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by Araboy(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2011
No I will not date someone with bad teeth poor oral hygiene or cavities period
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by Ranoscky(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2011
Mrs woman, I know wil accept my appologies. If you dont, who wil ?
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by iyatrustee(f): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2011
apologies retracted undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by pwiz(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2011
Nt even at gunpoint! cool
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by gentlevick: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2011
iyaaaaa myy friend u don dey play me hanky panky
na waooooooooooooo
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by iyatrustee(f): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2011
p.wiz:

Nt even at[b] gunpoint[/b]! cool

[size=30pt]But a punny point am sure you will ,NO be you again[/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
p.wiz:

Nt even at[b] gunpoint[/b]! cool

[size=30pt]But @ punny point am sure you will ,NO be you again[/size]  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! by 190: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2011
p.wiz is highly confused

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) / Boys Caught On Camera Squeezing A Girl’s Chest Rudely In Swimming Pool Toktok9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.