Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) (11708 Views)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / I Have Studied This Monicker (click To See) / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Which nairaland female is finer ? smiley

Makydebbie kisskiss wink

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sigh....

13 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by mhiztaNexy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ptcheew.
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by arosunshine(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iffa hear
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
wink
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
arosunshine:
Iffa hear
Is who na grin

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oga, dey there dey crush and creating mumu threads for a girl wey you fit no meet even once during your whole lifetime while other boys are busy putting her on their beds undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
KissChrix:
Sigh....
my brother tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by yorhmienerd(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Children of nowaday

6 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
undecided
She turned your advances down undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
Tonight just dey somehow

I no go talk lipsrsealed ......His moniker has said it all

4 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
KissChrix:

Tonight just dey somehow

I no go talk lipsrsealed ......His moniker has said it all
na she get the acct cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
na your sistahs be that? Dem fine oo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by dollyjoy(f): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Makky, you got an admirer. Hahahahahaha grin
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wowww grin
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by jamalnation(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
obviously....you wanna smash the bird smiley
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Herlyne(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Shes ok
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
ellacute45:
Wowww grin
wetin be wow undecided wetin dey do this one

4 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
wetin be wow undecided wetin dey do this one

undecided
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Oga, dey there dey crush and creating mumu threads for a girl wey you fit no meet once during your whole lifetime while your other boys are busy putting her on their beds undecided
Shuooo see advice oo

1 Like

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Splinz(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Op come out clean in this matter.
Swear sey your groin no dey nod like lizard as you dey look this picture
The babe fine sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
Makky, you got an admirer. Hahahahahaha grin
Jealoused? smiley

You try small sha
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Slaveman343: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
ellacute45:

undecided
All these girls wey dey bear cute, pretty, diva na dem no dey fine finally sha

4 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Seems its picture week,atleast this one is not making derogatory statements unlike some jobless bunch.

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Winnelyn(f): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
pretty unlike some ugly nuisance.....

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
ellacute45:
Wowww grin
Emmanuella kiss
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Winnelyn:
[size=20pt]pretty unlike some ugly nuisance.....[/size]
[size=20pt] mzlarem enybliss diddyydiva benita 27 , just greeting you guys [/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Winnelyn(f): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
[size=20pt] mzlarem enybliss diddyydiva benita 27 , just greeting you guys [/size]
who beg u make u mention name haba... wasnt referring to them biko undecided
Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Enybliss(f): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
judeefcc:
some people will just die on top another person matter...ish

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Emmanuella kiss

Brooklyn smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Too Hot & Sexy : Slay Queen Puts Her Massive Chest On Display (Photos) / Can You Introduce Her As Your Girlfriend?(pics) / Never Ask A Lady Out Twice !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.