Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) (15178 Views)

Aerial View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (Pics, Video) / Borno State Catching Up With Fantastically Corrupt Oil Rich Delta And Bayelsa / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by unshakablejihad: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hellraiser77:
ibadan is 95% rotten slum stop lying to yourself cheesy

are u saying only ibadan? from ibadan,ekiti,osun,ogun state and part of kwara state inhabited by diz suffer-sticated morons are all litered with brown roofs and muddy houses.

majority of diz yorubanzas still live in the houses built by dere ancestors bfor the almalgamation of nigeria...

this is one of d major reason dey see lagos as london were dere major investors are agberos,awawa boys,one million boys and badoos...

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by ikennamadu1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
OkutaNla:
Igbos should stop this hatred for Lagos. If you people hate Lagos so much, then relocate to Anambra. Lagos is not in competition with Anambra. Una no reach.

common go and sit down... the same Lagos you are showcasing to the world was built by the Igbos.... y'all know nothing.. if them live Una... Una go dey like one village for Ibadan...

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Manab: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nice one from di anambra
Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Gabkosh: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

Ibadan is more or less a jungle
Sorry o cheesy

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by GitmoAuditors: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
Sorry o cheesy

What I am showing you is the normal outlook of Ibadan, it is not meant to ridicule the town but showing the town as it is.

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Gabkosh: 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

What I am showing you is the normal outlook of Ibadan, it is not meant to ridicule the town but showing the town as it is.
I didn't argue with you. But phyno did not lie to us about Enugu hahahahaha grin

Shuuuuuu. I am not ridicule Enugu city as well.

Just that a city that cannot boast of more than one mall, is that one city grin.

Honestly, I always thought Enugu is a beautiful city until I visited myself. I was ashamed what I saw.

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Hellraiser77: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
I don't argue too much
i've passed this level

Find your fellow dimwitted adults to play in the sand with grin grin

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by unshakablejihad: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
Says someone from poverty capital of the south hahahahaha.

poverty capital of south? biggest joke of the century. ur asses were bursted during the end sars protests..from lagos,ogun,oyo,osun and kwara state u nd ur yoruhyena luking kinds were looting food items wave after wave. South West recorded the highest looting during the protest, breaking into malls,people's shops and warehouses non stop but in d east dey were no such occurrence aside burning dwn police stations.. but in the west were hunger and poverty thrives looting bcame d order of d day....yoruba- poverty magnet.

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by edoairways: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
splendour7:
What Is Lagos? Lagos Is Just An Over Hyped Slum!
Yet it hub the largest economy in West Africa.

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by edoairways: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
raker300:
This isn’t Europe..this is anambra
Remove this, if people begin to post pictures from that continent, you would weep

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Amos1423(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Where OP said "this isn't euroup" caught me laughing, my brother those buildings are merely storey buildings and how on Earth can you compare story buildings with skycrappers in Europe? It's an insult to what others have worked tiredlesly for.

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Gabkosh: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hellraiser77:
i've passed this level

Find your fellow dimwitted adults to play in the sand with grin grin
Why you dey fear na grin
Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Gabkosh: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
unshakablejihad:

poverty capital of south? biggest joke of the century. ur asses were bursted during the end sars protests..from lagos,ogun,oyo,osun and kwara state u nd ur yoruhyena luking kinds were looting food items wave after wave. South West recorded the highest looting during the protest, breaking into malls,people's shops and warehouses non stop but in d east dey were no such occurrence aside burning dwn police stations.. but in the west were hunger and poverty thrives looting bcame d order of d day....yoruba- poverty magnet.

Insipid epistle, how does this change you from being poverty capital of the south Kikikikikikiki.
Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by unshakablejihad: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
Insipid epistle, how does this change you from being poverty capital of the south Kikikikikikiki.

clown keep on consoling urself, while ur fathers keep on wailing and mourning igbos hv bought all dere lands nd hv threatened to chase em outta lagos wit millions.hahahahahaha. yoruba - poverty magnet..hw far una 4+4 hunger go kill una bfor 2023.

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by iboboyswag(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
I don't how some of us reason. Comparing the upgraded slum Anambra to Lagos is insulting.

Lagos is miles ahead of Anambra in all respect.

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
OkutaNla:
Igbos should stop this hatred for Lagos. If you people hate Lagos so much, then relocate to Anambra. Lagos is not in competition with Anambra. Una no reach.
Lagos is Cosmopolitan state built by all not sole Yoruba people, unlike Anambra, Igbos, north, Niger Delta and other foreigners developed Lagos, what gave Lagos edge over Anambra is the business districts, place like Marina, VI, Ikoyi, expect you havent been to Anambra before, Lagos have more slums than Anambra state

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Private buildings in Anambra are 100% own by Igbos, Anambra is second most densely populated state after Lagos

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
OkutaNla:
Op this is an insult to Lagos. You can celebrate your Anambla without trying to drag Lagos down. What is with you igbos and your pull it down mentality. If una no like Lagos relocate abeg.
This is state built by indigenous efforts while you are showing buildings own by Lebanese, Indians, Igbos, North in Lagos, Ibadan is a typical Yoruba city, the op was showing structures built by Igbos in Anambra after years of civil war and no special assistance or attention from FG. Watch out Anambra state from Next year when the Onitsha port, Anambra Cargo and commercial airport start functioning, they were able to achieved these without these basic

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ignorant minds that doesn't know road to east will come on nairaland and be throwing jabs, only those that has visited both states will understand, as a traveller coming from Lagos to Anambra state after passing many states once you view Onitsha from Asaba, approaching Onitsha will give you instant Lagos look, what gave Lagos edge are business districts, highbrow areas like Banana Island, VI, Ikoyi etc.

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
OneTemplate:

Bros you are minding these envious Villagers and insecure d1ck comparison agents?

What does Anambra have to match Magodo, Ikeja GRA, Ogudu GRA etal before we even talk of the likes of Eko Atlantic, Ikoyi Illubirin, Banana, Island, Lekki, Oniru, VI etal? I really dont get the type of inferiority complex bugging Igbos.
Dumbo so you have to post 3D to deceive yourself and you forgot most of us grow up in Lagos and leave in Lagos, you can show these pictures to Ghanians not your fellow country man that know every nook and cranny of Eko

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Guobadiapaul819: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
[url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQDL7GwCew Watch one of the lawyers representing [/url]#Endsars youths has to say concerning the Lagos Panel Suspending Sitting Over Freezing Of #ENDSARS
Protesters' Bank Accounts By CBN

Please Don't forget to click the red subscribe button for more trending news videos
Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Gabkosh: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
post=95833125:
Ignorant minds that doesn't know road to east will come on nairaland and be throwing jabs, only those that has visited both states will understand, as a traveller coming from Lagos to Anambra state after passing many states once you view Onitsha from Asaba, approaching Onitsha will give you instant Lagos look, what gave Lagos edge are business districts, highbrow areas like Banana Island, VI, Ikoyi etc.
Road to east to do what exactly?
Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Gabkosh: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
post=95833497:

Dumbo so you have to post 3D to deceive yourself and you forgot most of us grow up in Lagos and leave in Lagos, you can show these pictures to Ghanians not your fellow country man that know every nook and cranny of Eko
Oga keep quiet. Anambra is a slum.
Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Gabkosh: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
iboboyswag:
I don't how some of us reason. Comparing the upgraded slum Anambra to Lagos is insulting.

Lagos is miles ahead of Anambra in all respect.
I wonder
Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
Oga keep quiet. Anambra is a slum.
If Anambra is slum it means Lagos is mega slum because Anambra doesn't have slums areas like Ajegule, Makoko, slums is Lagos Island, Okoko and other filthy areas, Lagos is largely covered by Slums

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
post=95833497:

Silly IPOBian. They are all pictures of real projects with work ongoing and units delivered(Eko Atlantic) or about to be delivered shortly (Ilubirin) .

You would not know these project because you're a spare parts hustlers who lives in a ramshackle room in Agege with toilet 2 kilometers away and has no business on Lagos Island.

If not you would not be able to miss Eko Atlantic in VI or Ilubirin in Ikoyi now that Third mainland diversion causes a crawl traffic past Illubirin.

Three of pictures are of Ilubirin which is on sale now with a 2 bedroom costing 112 million. How do I know? Because I paid a deposit on one with delivery date in April.

Two blocks in the development are to be delivered this Dec/January 0ponu. They have a completed show home two bedroom unit in Ikoyi, near Jagabans home ironically, available for potential buyers to view. Strictly by invitation only. These are all info only registered potential buyers would know.

If you want messsage me and I will give you the name and number of one of their sales executive. Effing area boys and fake 'mansion owner' IPOBians never know their level.

Ignorant ogbeni, below is a real picture of Ilubirin.

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gabkosh:
Road to east to do what exactly?
That's why you will continue suffering from ignorance in your mud enclave in Ibadan, not people like us that have tour round the country you only read about east of nairaland and other social media platforms and be throwing ignorant jabs on a place you know nothing about, anu

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by owobokiri(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
unshakablejihad:

are u saying only ibadan? from ibadan,ekiti,osun,ogun state and part of kwara state inhabited by diz suffer-sticated morons are all litered with brown roofs and muddy houses.

majority of diz yorubanzas still live in the houses built by dere ancestors bfor the almalgamation of nigeria...

this is one of d major reason dey see lagos as london were dere major investors are agberos,awawa boys,one million boys and badoos...

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by owobokiri(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
OneTemplate:

Silly IPOBian. They are all pictures of real projects with work ongoing and units delivered(Eko Atlantic) or about to be delivered shortly (Illubirin) .

You would not know these project because you're a spare parts hustlers who lives in a ramshackle room in Agege with toilet 2 kilometers away and has no business on Lagos Island.

If not you would not be able to miss Eko Atlantic in VI or Illubirin in Ikoyi now that Third mainland diversion causes a crawl traffic past Illubirin.

Three of pictures are of Illubirin which is on sale now with a 2 bedroom costing 112 million. How do I know? Because I paid a deposit on one with delivery date in April.

Two blocks in the development are to be delivered this Dec/January 0ponu. They have a completed show home two bedroom unit in Ikoyi, near Jagabans home ironically, available for potential buyers to view. Strictly by invitation only. These are all info only registered potential buyers would know.

If you want messsage me and I will give you the name and number of one of their sales executive. Effing area boys and fake 'mansion owner' IPOBians never know their level.

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
OneTemplate:

Silly IPOBian. They are all pictures of real projects with work ongoing and units delivered(Eko Atlantic) or about tbe be delivered shortly (Illubirin) .

You would not know these project because you're a spare parts hustlers who lives in a ramshackle room in Agege with toilet 2 kilometers away.

Three of pictures are of Illubirin which is on sale now with a 2 bedroom costing 112 million. How do I know? Because I paid a deposit on one with delivery date in April.

Two blocks in the development are to be delivered this Dec/January 0ponu. These are all info only potential buyers would know.

Anu what you posted are 3D pictures, only three towers has been built in Eko Athletic by Lebanese family since they founded the project in 2003, the project is very slow than what they expected because of financial crunch

Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Smony: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Naso
Re: Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
post=95834186:

Anu what you posted are 3D pictures only three towers has been built in Eko Athletic by Lebanese family since they founded the project in 2003, the project is very slow than what they expected because of financial crunch

Rubbish. Does Anambra have anything on it's scale is the issue here. Ilubirin is even much further along than Eko Atlantic and has two blocks to be delivered to buyers shortly circa Dec/January and two more in April.

Point is that only Lagos can conceive and ultimately deliver these mega projects, with available buyers, in Nigeria so you Villagers should know your place.

Have fun deluding yourselves but keep Lagos off your silly threads about Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku’s Visit To US An Exercise In Futility – APC / Adamu: APC's 28 Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening / Buhari Not To Blame On Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Abdulmumin Jibrin Tells Dino

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60