Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. (198579 Views)

8 Things A Woman Does Only When She's Mad Over You / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
The courage to tell the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yV6yTNCZ_Q

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Once you know this Placage and Negro Bed Wench history, you would have to be blind not to see it's going on day. grin I saw such persuns with my own eyes.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtHsOQxfayk

White Jews own television ads and car dealerships this video is produced to promote the placage agenda. Blackmen are being destroyed while Black women are being encouraged to date White men. You would notice the Whiteman's man choice is the White woman. Under the Placage system the Whiteman left the Negro Bed Wench as soon as he found him a White wife. This is about the subordinate race being nothing to the pseudo superior race other than a tool. Yet the mulatto is enslaved twice cursed with their captor's blood seeing them as relatives.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 1:15am On Nov 25, 2020
quad·roon

/kwäˈdro͞on/

noun

OFFENSIVE•DATED

a person who is one-quarter black by descent.

We must not judge solely upon skin color and even more so upon a mulatto just because they come from Whitemen. For this is very dangerous and shows a lack of understanding of bloodline. Not all Whitemen were evil slave owners. Take for instance Booker T. Washington whose father was a poor White farmer and his mother a Negro slave woman. Booker T Washington had outstanding character and showed extreme love to the poor Blacks living in the South under Jim Crow discrimination. Booker T created a world class learning institute called Tuskegee in Alabama. He focused upon teaching livelihood, reading and writing, trade and business development, Booker T Washington recruited the smartest scientist in the world at the time, George Washington Carver, a darkskin field slave. Yet despite his magnimagity Booker T Washington fell under the hatred of the mulatto class who criticized and even lied on his character. Fortunate mulattoes like Dr. W.E.B Dubios attacked Booker T claiming he degraded the Black race by teaching them only menial labor skills like brick making. Yet if you would read later on you will discover darkskin Blacks were not even allowed to attend Historical Black Colleges and Universities that was ran by these same mulatto class who killed Booker T Washington. Many couldn't afford higher learning Institutes either way so this was an insult . Again the house slave is not a hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUKyW3BrSvM

These same mulatto hypocrites who championed agitation as a strategy envied and tore down strong men like Noble Drew Ali, Marcus Garvey and Malcolm X. Their agitation was accepted by the White Jews establishment because they knew the mulatto had no intention on bettering the masses of poor Blacks. It was just a ruse used against Booker T Washington to make him appear weak. Remember the mulatto class were ride alongsides in the lynching, burning and chain ganging of poor Black fathers.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2020
The Brown Paper Bag Test in African-American oral history was a form of racial discrimination practiced within the African-American community in the 20th century, by comparing an individual's skin tone to the color of a brown paper bag. The test was allegedly used as a way to determine whether or not an individual could have certain privileges; only those with a skin color that matched or was lighter than a brown paper bag were allowed admission or membership privileges. The test was believed by many to be used in the 20th century by many African-American social institutions such as sororities, fraternities, and churches.[1] The term is also used in reference to larger issues of class and social stratification within the African American population.

An individual darker than a brown paper bag was denied privileges

Color discriminationEdit

Black Athletes with various skin tones

Privilege has long been associated with skin tone in the African-American community, dating back to slave times. Mixed-race children of white fathers were sometimes given privileges ranging from more desirable work, apprenticeships or formal education, allocation of property, or even freedom from enslavement. African Americans "contributed to colorism because they have benefited from the privilege of having a skin color closer to that of Whites and have embraced the notion that privilege comes with having light skin in America".[2] Lighter-skinned people of color were afforded certain social and economic advantages over darker-skinned people of color, even while suffering discrimination. According to Gordon, "light-skinned blacks formed exclusive clubs" after slavery was abolished in the United States.[3] Some clubs were called "Blue Vein Societies", suggesting that if an individual's skin was light enough to show the blue cast of veins, they had more European ancestry (and, therefore, higher social standing.)[3] Such discrimination was resented by African Americans with darker complexions. According to Henry Louis Gates Jr., in his book The Future of the Race (1996), the practice of the brown paper bag test may have originated in New Orleans, Louisiana, where there was a substantial third class of free people of color dating from the French colonial era.[4] The test was related to ideas of beauty, in which some people believed that lighter skin and more European features, in general, were more attractive.

From 1900 until about 1950, "paper bag parties" are said to have taken place in neighborhoods of major American cities with a high concentration of African Americans. Many churches, fraternities, and nightclubs used the "brown paper bag" principle as a test for entrance. People at these organizations would take a brown paper bag and hold it against a person's skin. If a person was lighter than the bag, they were admitted. People whose skin was not lighter than a brown paper bag were denied entry.[5]

There is, too, a curious color dynamic that persists in our culture. In fact, New Orleans invented the brown paper bag party — usually at a gathering in a home — where anyone darker than the bag attached to the door was denied entrance. The brown bag criterion survives as a metaphor for how the black cultural elite quite literally establishes caste along color lines within black life. On my many trips to New Orleans, whether to lecture at one of its universities or colleges, to preach from one of its pulpits, or to speak at an empowerment seminar during the annual Essence Music Festival, I have observed color politics at work among black folk. The cruel color code has to be defeated by our love for one another. —Michael Eric Dyson, excerpt from Come Hell or High Water.[6]

Some historically black colleges and universities used the brown paper bag test as a way to critique candidates for admission.[7]A person's skin tone could affect whether they were admitted to a top school. For instance, Audrey Elisa Kerr refers to colleges requiring applicants to send personal photos.[8] Kerr mentioned how this practice took place at a popular HBCU, Howard University.[8] Dr. Arnold relayed to Kerr a story concerning young women at Howard. Dr. Arnold had heard colorism was a factor when it came to admission to Howard.[8] Discrimination was also practiced by fraternities and sororities, whose members self-selected others like themselves, generally those reflecting partial European ancestry.[9] Multi-racial people who had been free before the American Civil War attempted to distinguish themselves from the mass of freedmen after the war, who appeared to be mostly of African descent and had been confined to slavery.

Colorism through the centuriesEdit

Creole person in 1902

The offspring of African men and white women were often born into freedom because of their mothers' legal status of slave vs. free, regardless of color.[10][11] A law established in Virginia and other colonies in the 17th century dictated that the legal status of these children would be determined by that of their mothers, rather than by their fathers, in opposition to the tradition of English common law.[10][11]These free descendants became well-established, with descendants moving to frontier regions of Virginia, North Carolina and west as areas opened up. Some prominent Americans were descendants of these early free families, for instance, Ralph Bunche, who served as ambassador to the United Nations.[12]

As early as the 18th century, travelers remarked on the variety of color and features seen in slaves in Virginia, as European ancestry was obvious. Light-skinned slaves, some of whom were descendants of masters and their sons, were sometimes given better treatment on plantations, with domestic jobs inside the master's house, including as companions or maids to his legal children.[13]Some of them were educated, or at least allowed to learn to read. Occasionally the master may have arranged for an apprenticeship for a mixed-race son and freed him upon its completion, especially in the first two decades after the American Revolution, when numerous slaves were freed in the Upper South. In this region, from the Revolution to 1810, the percentage of people of color who were free increased from 1 to more than 10 percent. By 1810, 75% of blacks in Delaware were free.[14]

Newly imported Africans and African Americans with less visible European ancestry were used in hard field labor, and abuse was more frequent in the fields. As tensions concerning slave uprisings rose in the 19th century, slave states imposed more restrictions, including prohibitions on educating slaves and on slaves' movements. These slaves could be punished for trying to learn to read and write.

In Louisiana especially, Creoles of color had long comprised a third class during the years of slavery. They had achieved a high level of literacy and sophistication under the French and Spanish rule, becoming educated, taking the names of white fathers or lovers, and often receiving property from the white men involved with their families. Many became artisans, property owners, and sometimes slaveholders themselves. Unlike in the Upper South, where free African Americans varied widely in appearance, free people of color in New Orleans and the Deep South tended to be light-skinned due to generations of intermarriage with people of European ancestry. After the United States negotiated the Louisiana Purchase, more Americans settled in New Orleans, bringing with them their binary approach to society, in which each person was classified only as black or white. They began to curtail the privileges of Creoles of color.[15]

Skin tone was used to identify Blacks who.had presumably not been mixed and breed with White Jewish slave masters DNA. Darkskin men such as my father and his father and siblings faced persecution if they attempted to open businesses, go to school or dare succeed higher than a White and mulatto. The one drop rule put the Creole over the darkskin even discrimination against them entering Historical Black Colleges and Universities ran by the mulatto class Black women and their bastard children by Roman Catholic White Jews. So sons of Jewish slave masters via Negro Bed Wenches thrived while sons of Black fathers were lynched, burned and chain ganged.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
In the 19th century, the term quadroon was used to describe a person who was one-quarter black and three-quarters white. In other words, a quadroon had one grandparent of African descent. The wordquadroon is seen today as being deeply offensive and completely obsolete.

The only people who find accurate description to be offensive are those into lies and deception. If the father is White and the mother any other race then the baby is White. The father's bloodline is the bloodline of inheritance and curses.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
The mulattoes are wicked Roman Catholics because they come from evil White Jewish Roman Catholics who pimped out women and girls and enslaved Black fathers. Once free these mulattoes were the biggest slave owners in the state of Louisiana where my fathers family is from. These mulattoes were members of lynch masked parties targeting darkskin Blackmen like my fathers and his brothers. My ancestors all had it hard and this was shared with me by my great aunt who was 93 yrs old when she told me the oral history of forced share cropping. We are Defrance Merovingian bloodline of French Black Jews who traveled to New Orleans under Napoleon's reign. Some of my ancestors in Spain and Portugal were sold into slavery to Haiti.

The mulattoes were my family's mortal enemies and gave my family the hardest time. Darkskin Blackmen who tried to own businesses were falsely accused of rape, lynched and burned by White Jews and mulattoes. My family were like the Dalits of India, Yavadas who were once the royalty of Indus Cush Valley now oppressed peasants beneath brutal Brahimin rule. Ida B. Wells who was a mulatto woman took empathy upon the darkskin Black fathers who were the image of lynched souls and chain gang victims they depict in Early Jim Crow America. She wrote about their plight yet was silenced by a life of luxury that Ida lived later and forgot about our cause.

Though I am lightskin I am not a mulatto meaning descended from White male DNA on my paternal side. This is why the mulatto class Boule make war upon me and my family. It is my family's esteem legacy coming from Yudeans who created France, Priory of Sion, Carthar Christianity, and the Knights Templar. We created the whole financial system that is running this world. Tracing back we are the offspring of those same Yavadas that are oppressed in India now thus our racial name Yudeans. Why do you say Judah? There is no letter J in Hebrew so say Yudah and you will see the connection with Yavada in India. Abraham and Sarah were Yavada darkskin Indus Cushites from the line of Shem Noah's oldest son. All religion comes from monotheism and not Egyptian myths.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
The Coronavirus lockdown and vaccination to sterilize is a religious war against God's people those bloodlines of monotheists.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
It's the rise of the pagan world order whom Christ's miraculous resurrection and survival of the cross sent these devils underground. They reinvented themselves as Roman Catholics who dishonor the Hebrew Messiah with pagan rituals hidden inside Christianity. They encourage what God forbids, homosexuality, pedophilia and ritual killing via community policing. Pope Francis is the Dajjal and Anti Christ of the monotheistic religions.

Sahih International—And for their saying, ‘Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Yeshua , the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.’ And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but another was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
If you desire to understand the End Times Revelations then read all my posts. I don't preach no sermons and never will tell you I am a prophet yet I am more accurate than 90 percent who do. There are no more prophets for Muhammad was the last. It was meant to prevent pagans warring against Allah from adding to End Times prophecy by making Muhammad the seal.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
We read to understand. And I don't care about Africans being Catholics for they are more guilty of evil being in the world than White Jews. People should stop trying to rule and dominate the world and just live in the land as best they can. For it is Africans that make up the majority of the evil Roman Catholic Empire and hide behind Christ with their pagan witchcraft traditions. God is god alone.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
God is god alone
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Once again we have arrived where our ancestors stood on the same ground and fighting the same war. The number one mortal enemies of God fearing Black people are pagan devil worshipping Blacks. I never really consider the White race as anything more than pawns used by the wicked side who will lose in the Armageddon war.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Your father's bloodline is your race just ask any Yoruba. They know the truth. What African doesnt know this? All cattle herders and those who breed their precious stock know the male bloodline counts.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Alot of Black people are unholy and they love boy slave and girl slave culture. Yet you will find with all culture its connected with religious beliefs. Those evil White pagan Jews receive their greatest support from these sort of Blacks hidden behind the scenes.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Alot of Black people are enemies to God and its fatuous to trust them. You can't judge Black people by color you must study their lineage.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
We are about to go into depth on bloodlines from it's ancient roots to show you who people are today.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
They will give a placebo vaccine to their families while they will give the poison vaccine to the poor.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
What is a placebo and why is it used?

A placebo is used in clinical trials to test the effectiveness of treatments and is most often used in drug studies. For instance, people in one group get the drug, while the others receive a fake drug, or placebo, that they think is the real thing.Aug 9, 2019

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Now you know they are killers and devils so it's so important we delve into spiritual bloodlines and the End Times Revelations.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
The house slave is not a hero. This is the bloodline of cowardly White Jewish slave masters buying and selling 13 yr old mulatto girls and impregnating them. This is the bloodline of the Boule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kf7fujM4ag

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Evil bloodlines are a true phenomenon.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Blue Demons
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
People of colour must be prioritised for the Covid vaccine - unless we want history to repeat itself

www.independent.co.uk

T

he good news is that Pfizer has said its new covid vaccine is 94 per cent effective, based on the results of their phase three trial data. The research also provides encouragement for the black and ethnic minority (Bame) community, with 42 per cent of participants from diverse ethnic backgrounds. This level of protection matters for all but especially for individuals from the Bame community as they have been disproportionately affected by covid in terms of infection and fatalities.

Deaths during the first wave of the pandemic were not spread equally as black men were nearly three times more likely to die as a result of contracting covid than their white peers. For Pakistani men, the increased risk of death was double and for Bangladeshi men it was 2.5 times that of white men. Bame women were also at increased risk of death due to covid compared to white women.

Rather than view this as the result of some genetic difference, the inconvenient truth is that this elevated risk is due to racism. Although in theory the NHS should offer services in a free and equitable way this is not the experience of some from the Bame community. The route into healthcare and then onto treatment is riddled with discrimination – some of it overt and some of it subtle. People from Bame communities can be reluctant to seek help with covid, in part due to lack of services in areas where they live but also due to the perception that they won’t be offered the same care and treatment as their white counterparts.  

They want to target Black people specifically for the poison vaccine that will sterilize their bloodlines as apart of 2021 Depopulation Agenda.

Ian Hamilton below an evil White Jew journalist writing to rouse up the demand to put people of color under the needle first for the phony virus. Africans are evil for supporting these evil White Jews who are coming after the poor to kill them off. As you would notice Ian Hamilton has on a blue shirt the picture he posted for himself on his news page.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is an evil bloodline we are dealing which makes this entire post vital to be studied. That's why the romantic section is so important for this discussion of marriage, sex and bloodline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mly3XIUrOZQ
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
They will give a placebo vaccine to their families while they will give the poison vaccine to the poor.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Call out the Devil's bloodline so your family won't fall prey to unusual suspects and pretending friends.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
The elites and their families will line up first, they will give themselves a placebo and will claim they took the vaccine so you will be forced to take it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og6o52AyT0w
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
It's not a war against Black people its a war against God and His people. This makes the war religious and as you may know religion crosses many races and lands on Earth.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Are there over 200 countries in the world?

The United Nations, for example, recognizes 251 countries and territories. 1 The United States, however, officially recognizes fewer than 200 nations. 2 Ultimately, the best answer is that there are 196 countries in the world.Feb 27, 2020

In 1992 over 182 nations signed unto the depopulation agenda which is a strategm to bring world population down from 7.8 billion to hundreds of millions. They concocted various vital scares, Aids, Sars Ebola, to psyche the world up to accept the possibility of a world pandemic. In 2011 they feared an awakening might expose their hidden religion of human sacrifice so they devise using the media to further the illusion. So now through media the Coronavirus hoax has terrified people into believing that a virus can wipe out the entire human race. This is so they can make mandatory vaccinations to put poison in you in order to sterilize the population.

Who are the nations who agreed to this plot?

Who are the nations that refused or maybe even left out of the desicion to kill off people using this method?

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by BlackRexDeus: 12:11am On Nov 28, 2020
2.0 same bull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (78) (Reply)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.