Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (13333 Views)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Hujosi: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Am I the only one that loves seeing a lady's panty line?

Today I no fit even concentrate for church.

Sometimes I go just dey waka for road and girl go just dey waka for my front. Next thing i go try trace for her yansh na her panty line whether I fit see am or not.

Panty line is usually sexier if she's on skirt or tight leggings. Its like seeing what heaven looks like when you know you can't get there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by MrSensor(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
tongue Number 4 made me ejaculate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Siki355(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
I spit whenever I see it

7 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
I really don't care about it but I do find it sexy if the lady is attractive. Also size makes a huge difference for me.

11 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by UncleDeborah: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Xaos:
I really don't care about it but I do find it sexy if the lady is attractive. Also size makes a huge difference for me.

I love that pantyline shit like hell. Its usually give me erecctions if the lady is pretty tho.

15 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Uglymugg: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
No I don't like it. I find it replusive.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by kiddoiLL(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Perverts naim full everywhere...*Spits* see those ones and their comments for up, Imagine, una go see woman nd na her pant lines una go dey look.. Tueh.... una dey mad, n nobody dey to tell una

24 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Mcy56(f): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
@Op you need to go for deliverance and prayer asap cos the spirit of lust is dwelling inside you and those your cohort.
Give your life to Christ, take up your cross and follow Him so you can find peace and rest for your soul.
Matt 5:28 ......Whosoever look on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Wayneju(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
It makes you imagine, hey what's under.
Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Ayomathy01(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chai op don craze finish.... This hot afternoon...
Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Uglymugg:
No I don't like it. I find it replusive.
Me I like it..I find it CUMpulsive

15 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by millomaniac: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Perverts naim full everywhere...*Spits* see those ones and their comments for up, Imagine, una go see woman nd na her pant lines una go dey look.. Tueh.... una dey mad, n nobody dey to tell una

My brother, its a perverse generation we are living in. Many people are psychologically imbalanced but they don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Hujosi: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
millomaniac:

My brother, its a perverse generation we are living in. Many people are psychologically imbalanced but they don't know.

You and that kiddoiLL na only God fit punish una.. Na una type girl go mistake open leg down yet you go still turn back use style look .. Idjots.

1 Like

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by kiddoiLL(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hujosi:

You and that kiddoiLL na only God fit punish una.. Na una type girl go mistake open leg down yet you go still turn back use style look .. Idjots.
Look at this dog, men who think like you are doomed. Look at what an adult like you posted on here, panties of women... I spit on you. Miserable piece of shit, oponu if you mention my name again, na Amadioha go strike u there...

5 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Hujosi: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Look at this dog, men who think like you are doomed. Look at what an adult like you posted on here, panties of women... I spit on you. Miserable piece of shit, oponu if you mention my name again, na Amadioha go strike u there...
I resemble your mate you fit insult anyhow. ? See as the pikin be for picture sef. .. You look like a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by kiddoiLL(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hujosi:

I resemble your mate you fit insult anyhow. ? See as the pikin be for picture sef. .. You look like a thing.
Heaven knows you and I can never be age mates with how your brain operates... You probably just a shameless old guy who choose to think like a kid and expose his insanity. Don't quote me again.. Dimwit
Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
My prick don stand already

8 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by FisifunKododada: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Guy a fine woman can wear cement bags all over her body and I will still be attracted. If she is fine wetin concern me with fashion?
Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
embarassed

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by dingbang(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
So your goal in life is to spot pant lines

1 Like

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by wittyt98(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tbh yh,I don't think its cool grin
I see it all the time and I feel like its not necessary for ladies to show off or flaunt their panty lines but I think sometimes it's because of the tight leggings or skirt they wear so I don't judge them. I just glance, lick my lip and mind my business grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by wittyt98(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
My prick don stand already
your username says it all

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Hujosi: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
dingbang:
So your goal in life is to spot pant lines

No son, I've achieved a lot in life I dont mind sparing some time looking for panty line. Its you that still have a long way to go that needs to pack your crumbs .

2 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Hujosi: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
kiddoiLL:

If I catch your mama I go _fuck craze commot for her toto, snap her panty line and send the picture to you and your papa.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Tealess(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
UncleDeborah:

I love that pantyline shit like hell. Its usually give me erecctions if the lady is pretty tho.
same to me lol

6 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Siki355:
I spit whenever I see it

people said Vaseline is better. Why use spit?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Biingoo: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Lmao guy calm down now. haba!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Biingoo: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hujosi:

If I catch your mama I go _fuck craze commot for her toto, snap her panty line and send the picture to you and your papa.
Haba!!!
Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Imagine those two fighting ontop pantyline..Pant kee una there grin
Re: Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) by Hujosi: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2018
ceejayx:
Imagine those two fighting ontop pantyline..Pant kee una there grin

Don't mind the child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth / Desperate Girls On Twitter Show Off Their Boobs, Competes Who Got The Biggest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.