Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. - Romance (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. (198382 Views)

8 Things A Woman Does Only When She's Mad Over You / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
When you see it then it has a different perspective.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUb0B-EhFg

The life of street prostitutes is not as glorious as Boule temple prostitution which they desire to legalize for their pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0tfC4NDYM

Street worker since 14, on crack, 3 children all in foster care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj_VM6bm0Ic

A nation can not rise no higher than it's women. The etymology of nation comes from Latin "Natio" meaning bloodline. A woman's body count does matter, her purity determines her stability and self esteem. Virginity is a honor for women not men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUqlmxJvrkw

Qedesha

A qedesha (or qedsha), Hebrew spelling קדשה, is a temple or sacred prostitute, in several ancient Middle East ern religions. They are particularly associated with the goddess Astarte . The male equivalent of a "qedesha" is a "qadesh".

Demons of Prostitution
Demons of Prostitution. There are four named demonic jinn of prostitution in Jewish mysticism: Agrat bat Mahlat, Eisheth Zenunim, Lilith, and Naamah. Each one is a succubus and one of the wives of Satan. They are ranked as the demons of prostitutes and whores.

Deuteronomy 23:17-19
King James Version
17 There shall be no LovePeddler of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a LovePeddler, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztgbukaHq3o

This blog reveals the Gay Black Boule which is an international group of Black occultists whose membership stretches from America to the Caribbean, Brazil and on into Africa. Steve Cokely exposed them as Uncle Toms yet this blog reveals them as homosexual pedophile Black Satanists. We the descendants of Israel have had internal enemies before such as during the Maccabee Rebellion when some Jews joined the Greek Empire to suppress the Jewish religion. Our 400 years oppression in America has been a long sought goal of converting us away from our God. So the Boule and their Black Lives Matter and other cult ran Black Pro movements aren't just selling us out yet actually making war on God.

HarshBitterTrut:
Negrogate Part 1: The Boule’s Scandalous Genocidal Betrayal and Racial Treason Against the Black Nation Within a White Nation
June 30, 2020 | 5
COMMENTARY
By Dr. Randy Short

One of the best television shows from the classic era of American television was Bruce Geller’s Spy Thriller fiction “Mission Impossible” which aired from September 1966 to March 1973. Geller’s CIA inspired series always led with it’s powerful theme music that was followed by a the Impossible Mission Force (IMF) of spies receiving their subversive instructions from a magnetic recording tape that self-destructs after detailing the assignment. Just as the tape self-destructs after giving the IMF team it’s message so will those oppressors of Black people implode under the weight of a dying empire that lacks the necessary will or desire to reform and repair itself. As far as Black, people are concerned, our IMF team is a sinister cabal of traitors who have accepted the impossible mission to keep us down and maintain white supremacy and extreme social injustice for a few crumbs, a few dollars, a few interracial trysts, and temporary white acceptance garnered at the expense of our collective survival.

Black people have been brutally betrayed time immemorial since our ancestors were sold for liquor, beads, cowries, cloth, pecotile items, and guns by the degenerate African rulers who are the spiritual precursors of the Boule, Blacknecks, coons, negroidians, nigglings, sellouts, snitches, traitors, and swirlers that support our destruction who are a curse of the soul. We must defeat their mission, and there is no alternative to forcing a regime change in the Black community by turning our collective rage and resentment against the internal enemies of the Black race both high and low. Our present sad and sorry ass state of affairs is largely due to our collective refusal to clean house and deliver swift, harsh, and inter-generational punishment without forgiveness or fake religious appeals for reconciliation. The time has long since past for us to crush and vanquish our verminous filth and trash that would delight in seeing us be forever unfree just as long as they have a few toys and paramours of other races to sleep with.

This article is the beginning of a series of forthcoming essays calling for Black people to sober-up and overcome the masturbatory celebration of having Black elected officials, billionaires, celebrities, charismatic pastors, public intellectuals, professional and educated persons, and Black firsts and force these folks to choose sides, and, thereafter, punish all parties that are opposed to reparations, tangibles, freedom, and sovereignty for Black people. There are only two types of Black people those that are for collective freedom and those against it. For too long criminal coon pastors and fake misleaders have sold Black folks the lie that we need everybody to love us, we must be allied with every people, and we need unity with all people and all their causes without any conditions in order to attain the American dream. This is a total lie from the pit of hell, and the people that preach such things are very dangerous to our existence–only flies want unity with feces.

Coonbyah traitors be they Pork Chop Lesbian Feminists, Democrat-or-Die Democoons, Republicoons, and the rest of the garden variety scammers always see value in unity with every other people but Black people. These same frauds align themselves with forces and groups that have non-negotiable terms necessary to gain their support, and our traitors—especially in elected office mayors and members of Congress and members of legislatures—honor these demands.

When working with Jews, our traitors support the state of Israel and it’s policies whether it is wrong or right anti-Black or not.

Dr. Randy Scott is right yet not correct.His commentary is centered around race, he asserts the Boule are selling out to the White Nation. When the fact is the Boule are the bastard children of the Jews via the Negro Bed Wench, they are in fact the bloodline of Esau. This is not a racial conflict it is spiritual war, Edomites are proud devil worshippers and will never serve God yet they desire to rule the world in place of the Messiah. We are dealing with the pride of Edom and their ancient hatred for Jacob.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 12:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Richwallet:
A man's foes shall be they of his own household.

That is the original King James translation of Matthew 10:36 and I have heard this quote so many times as, a man's worst foes shall be they of his own household. These are two completely different statements with the former implying the only foes are household enemies. Most people who don't know you and are not close to you have a hard time fighting against you. Most people are killed by someone they know. It's those family members who know you best and are envious of your gifts. This is why nearly all revolutions are civil wars between the people of the same ethnicity. Did you know that the Judeans were fighting a civil war while a rebellion was going on against the Black Romans? Did you know the Black Scotts were fighting each other Highlanders v.s Lowlanders while Black Germans invaded? Did you know Mao Tse Tung who liberated China from foreign powers fought other Chinese to achieve overall victory and once he won the foreigners just departed? Your greatest foes are always household enemies and truth be told are your only foes. Most kingdoms crumble within long before they are conquered.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by igbesachick: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Goel:

In that case, your fellows shouldn't fly to India for treatments. We are known for treating people with poison.

Idiot, do you even know what medical science is?

1 this rag was on the ground for 20 minutes before anyone felt the need to pick it up. this is india train. in china, this will NEVER happen. you indian are callous and feelingless like animals. you dont care anything.

2 fitst i thought he was making money for cleaning the floor. Hell, no. he was a dalit, that is his food. and the train steward was shooing him away instead of paying him money. how naive i am, as a chinese, to think he will get paid by cleaning the rubbish. your india is beyond the bottom line of human nature.

3 cow shiit and a giant cow shed in front of mumbai railway station, the so called the most advanced station in india. i was watched by some angry indian when i took this selfie , one even wanted to beat me. they dont want foreigners to take photos of the ugly. at least, they know what is ugly.

4 this dumb guy, from your best university, india institute of technology. i struggled to make him understood the biggest problem in china right now is how to shift MADE in china to CREAT in china and how it will divide the profit share among the Powers and thus reshape the world . but finally, his response which is remotely most close to what i explain is, china has brain drain issue. SORRY. we do not have. that is you indian who have no good universities and have to study in developed countries and then hustle for a green card or work as illegals in those countries. however, you guys do think you understand china pretty well. you just inteprete china by your indias own concepts. that is also why india is doomed to lag behind china. we chinese view you with a birds view. we are out of the box. while you indian can only ASSUME what happens in china by understanding what happens in india.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 1:52am On Aug 13, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:12am On Aug 15, 2022

SEPTEMBER 17, 2020
Graham: Harris is a Sign of ‘Creeping Satanism’ in Democratic Party

FacebookTwitterPinterestRedditLinkedInFlipboardShare
Harris satanism hindu
Sen. Kamala Harris (Gage Skidmore)
By Jeff King

Fundamentalist preacher Franklin Graham has launched a ridiculous broadside against the Democratic Party.

In a letter to his followers, Graham accused the Democrats of “creeping satanism,” by mainstreaming non-Christian beliefs and attitudes. He also pointed the finger, especially at President Barack Obama and vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris. He accused both of them of having Satanic roots.

“It was bad enough that the Democrats made Barack Obama, the son of a Muslim, their standard-bearer, but now they put Kamala Harris on the ticket and she’s also descended from devil-worshippers,” said Graham. Graham once said that Obama carried “the Muslim seed” because his father was born into the faith. However, Barack Obama sr. was an atheist.

Harris is half Jamaican and half Indian. Her mother was a Hindu. Kamala means “lotus,” in Sanskrit, another name for the Hindu goddess, Lakshmi. According to “America: The Jesuit Review,” Harris is a practicing Baptist married to a Jewish man.

“When running for president last year, she often used the New Testament parable of the good Samaritan,” said America. “Jesus tells the parable about an outsider who helps a man beaten and left on the side of the road. Harris has said it has helped her clarify who one’s ‘neighbor’ is.”

But that wasn’t enough for hard-core fundamentalists such as Rick Wiles, a conspiracy theorist who has made anti-Semitic comments.

According to Right Wing Watch, Wiles claims Harris is cursed because she’s named after a pagan goddess.

“She was named for a Hindu goddess,” said Wiles. “Is that who we’re electing? A Hindu goddess?”

Data is all the information without prejudice or falsehood or ommittance.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
God this is Quraish. It has come with all its
arrogance and boastfulness, trying to discredit
Thy Apostle. God, I ask Thee to humiliate them
tomorrow. God, if this Muslim band will perish
today, Thou shall not be worshipped.

If you lose against the pagan New World Order they will convert you.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 12:19am On Aug 16, 2022
Revelation 2:20
King James Version
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:33am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nine Unknown Men
A secret society was formed in 273 B.C, India by the great Mauryan Emperor, Ashoka. They were called the Nine Unknown Men who had played the biggest role in shaping the political, social, economic and scientific progress of India ever since.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
New International Version
20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel,(A) who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2022

New International Version
20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel,(A) who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
The religion of Satan which exists in many distinct forms, cultural norms and pagan traditions is that of sex and death.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Dwyane Wade files to legally change trans daughter Zaya’s name and gender

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 12:21am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rome the Devils church.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by igbesachick: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2022
Goel:

In that case, your fellows shouldn't fly to India for treatments. We are known for treating people with poison.

Goel:

VS Naipaul, Nobel prize winner, your india's pride. he has written more than 20 books. i have no interest in most of them on india, america and carribean.

he has 3 books on africa. <the masque of africa>, which is so boring that i stopt reading after the first few pages. <north of south> which is pretty correct about the mentality of the blacks. <a bend in the river>, a book full of self pity to the rootless indian residents in east africa and sarcasm over the blacks.

both the last 2 books were written during 1969 and 1972 , a period america has not yet gained its full prime status as today and thus not capable of disseminating its funny west political correctness as far as to censor a Nobel prize winner with his honest racist depiction and analysis.

basically, as a chinese, i look down on indian, domestic and oversea. but i do appreciate VS Naipaul for his honesty on racism.

on one side, he reveals how inferior africans are, although he never uses any blatant racist word. how african grovel before the whites and despise the "earlier" migrant indian. (but of course, whites gave civilization to blacks, what you indian have done?) blacks are lazy, stupid, they dont even know the value of money because they have been down from thr trees few decades ago. (as a chinese living in africa for 2 years and almost been a victim of a kidnapping accident, i have to agree, blacks have no idea of money. they first request a ransom of half million US dollars, which they realized soon that i dont have that much, and then they suddenly dropt to 200 dollars. later i gave them my xiaomi phone as a "guarantee" to bring cash the next day ! )

on the other side, VS Naipaul whines and byatches about blacks as usual. just like how you make a fuss about GDP, PPP, fertility rate, future GDP, population....etc etc in your comments with the blacks in this forum. you are so insecure. you know you are at the bottom rung with the blacks. you need every device you can command to seperate, distinguish yourselves from the blacks, and make sure the blacks understand this. sometimes, you even "sympathize" with the blacks and admire africa, as if by doing so, you indian will appear a superior one that is capable of condescensions. do you know how hilarious for a chinese to read what an indian say to an african?

you and VS Naipaul are the same , when it comes to africa. you are fraught with anxiety.

as a chinese myself, <north of south> is also a controvesial, inspiring, and self revealing book. we chinese are not yet the ruling pack nowadays in the world. so , sometimes i would be amused by the funny behaviors of the africans. basically, we control ALL lucratic ibdustries in africa. but sometimes i still see some Lebanon businessmen in west africa. the blacks will take them to be whites, and their physiognomy and complexion do pass for a white. but they are poor like dirt before the chinese (and chinese are also regarded as whites, but not "white white", better be called "honorary whites" ), and they labanonese respect chinese more than we chinese respect them. at least, the lebanonese know the world hierarchy better than the blacks do. so, you could imagine how baffled the blacks behave if both the chinese and lebanonese aopear before them. it is like how you india confused with america and china. hahahahhhh.

<north of south> was written 50 years ago. in this book, chinese are mentioned in.several.lines as supportive actors. but now we are the real master. the whites are reduced to the few safari tourists, while indian are remaining the same, being roadside store vendors. anything VS Naopaul jeered at african by can be said of the indian by the chinese. lazy, stupid, dirty, dishonest, incapable of doing anything big.....

at the final paragraphs of the book, Naipaul has quoted some lines from George Orwell (author of <Burmese Days> ). i have forgotten the original words, but they mean like this : the gap between superior race and inferior race can not be simply blurred by some empty words or laws. if any laws emphasize the equality of races, that will make things worse, that just reminds ppl of the racism. and the inferior race will feel more insulted when they face the actual inequality in reality. the best way to do away racism is to let it buried and forgotten after generations.

however, look at how west media and india media making a fool of you indian. they keep reminding you 1962, as if that is glorious to you. they keep telling you india is equal with china. but after you rich upper class who get a chinese visa come to see the real china , they will cheated, fooled. a reverse self hating feeling resides in the hearts of your upper class. and it is they that make india's policies. that is why your india is so obssessed and afraid of china. because you look at but refuse to see. you always want a short cut lazy way to bid to be equal with chima, and this is exactly you can never be equal with china. and the reality check will make you more hypocritic and cynic.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Full disclosure
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Idolatry is sex worship to false gods and blood sacrifice to feed them.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Richwallet:
The religion of Satan which exists in many distinct forms, cultural norms and pagan traditions is that of sex and death.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (78) (Reply)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.