Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. - Romance (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. (198383 Views)

8 Things A Woman Does Only When She's Mad Over You / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 1:34am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
You just gotta know a devil worshiper when you see one for your own survival.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRUxgSZpJ44

Truthfully many pagans believe semen has magical powers and find ways to injest it in their rituals. This was a belief in Egypt as well and recently an East African pastor had women congreates swallowing his semen under the guise it was holy seed.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2022
The pansexual New World Order
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ephesians 6:12-13
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUb0B-EhFg

The life of street prostitutes is not as glorious as Boule temple prostitution which they desire to legalize for their pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0tfC4NDYM

Street worker since 14, on crack, 3 children all in foster care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj_VM6bm0Ic

A nation can not rise no higher than it's women. The etymology of nation comes from Latin "Natio" meaning bloodline. A woman's body count does matter, her purity determines her stability and self esteem. Virginity is a honor for women not men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUqlmxJvrkw

Qedesha

A qedesha (or qedsha), Hebrew spelling קדשה, is a temple or sacred prostitute, in several ancient Middle East ern religions. They are particularly associated with the goddess Astarte . The male equivalent of a "qedesha" is a "qadesh".

Demons of Prostitution
Demons of Prostitution. There are four named demonic jinn of prostitution in Jewish mysticism: Agrat bat Mahlat, Eisheth Zenunim, Lilith, and Naamah. Each one is a succubus and one of the wives of Satan. They are ranked as the demons of prostitutes and whores.

Deuteronomy 23:17-19
King James Version
17 There shall be no LovePeddler of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a LovePeddler, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztgbukaHq3o

This blog reveals the Gay Black Boule which is an international group of Black occultists whose membership stretches from America to the Caribbean, Brazil and on into Africa. Steve Cokely exposed them as Uncle Toms yet this blog reveals them as homosexual pedophile Black Satanists. We the descendants of Israel have had internal enemies before such as during the Maccabee Rebellion when some Jews joined the Greek Empire to suppress the Jewish religion. Our 400 years oppression in America has been a long sought goal of converting us away from our God. So the Boule and their Black Lives Matter and other cult ran Black Pro movements aren't just selling us out yet actually making war on God.

HarshBitterTrut:
Negrogate Part 1: The Boule’s Scandalous Genocidal Betrayal and Racial Treason Against the Black Nation Within a White Nation
June 30, 2020 | 5
COMMENTARY
By Dr. Randy Short

One of the best television shows from the classic era of American television was Bruce Geller’s Spy Thriller fiction “Mission Impossible” which aired from September 1966 to March 1973. Geller’s CIA inspired series always led with it’s powerful theme music that was followed by a the Impossible Mission Force (IMF) of spies receiving their subversive instructions from a magnetic recording tape that self-destructs after detailing the assignment. Just as the tape self-destructs after giving the IMF team it’s message so will those oppressors of Black people implode under the weight of a dying empire that lacks the necessary will or desire to reform and repair itself. As far as Black, people are concerned, our IMF team is a sinister cabal of traitors who have accepted the impossible mission to keep us down and maintain white supremacy and extreme social injustice for a few crumbs, a few dollars, a few interracial trysts, and temporary white acceptance garnered at the expense of our collective survival.

Black people have been brutally betrayed time immemorial since our ancestors were sold for liquor, beads, cowries, cloth, pecotile items, and guns by the degenerate African rulers who are the spiritual precursors of the Boule, Blacknecks, coons, negroidians, nigglings, sellouts, snitches, traitors, and swirlers that support our destruction who are a curse of the soul. We must defeat their mission, and there is no alternative to forcing a regime change in the Black community by turning our collective rage and resentment against the internal enemies of the Black race both high and low. Our present sad and sorry ass state of affairs is largely due to our collective refusal to clean house and deliver swift, harsh, and inter-generational punishment without forgiveness or fake religious appeals for reconciliation. The time has long since past for us to crush and vanquish our verminous filth and trash that would delight in seeing us be forever unfree just as long as they have a few toys and paramours of other races to sleep with.

This article is the beginning of a series of forthcoming essays calling for Black people to sober-up and overcome the masturbatory celebration of having Black elected officials, billionaires, celebrities, charismatic pastors, public intellectuals, professional and educated persons, and Black firsts and force these folks to choose sides, and, thereafter, punish all parties that are opposed to reparations, tangibles, freedom, and sovereignty for Black people. There are only two types of Black people those that are for collective freedom and those against it. For too long criminal coon pastors and fake misleaders have sold Black folks the lie that we need everybody to love us, we must be allied with every people, and we need unity with all people and all their causes without any conditions in order to attain the American dream. This is a total lie from the pit of hell, and the people that preach such things are very dangerous to our existence–only flies want unity with feces.

Coonbyah traitors be they Pork Chop Lesbian Feminists, Democrat-or-Die Democoons, Republicoons, and the rest of the garden variety scammers always see value in unity with every other people but Black people. These same frauds align themselves with forces and groups that have non-negotiable terms necessary to gain their support, and our traitors—especially in elected office mayors and members of Congress and members of legislatures—honor these demands.

When working with Jews, our traitors support the state of Israel and it’s policies whether it is wrong or right anti-Black or not.

Dr. Randy Scott is right yet not correct.His commentary is centered around race, he asserts the Boule are selling out to the White Nation. When the fact is the Boule are the bastard children of the Jews via the Negro Bed Wench, they are in fact the bloodline of Esau. This is not a racial conflict it is spiritual war, Edomites are proud devil worshippers and will never serve God yet they desire to rule the world in place of the Messiah. We are dealing with the pride of Edom and their ancient hatred for Jacob.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
No, it's not a Whiteman's disease at all.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRF99fFovHU

Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUb0B-EhFg

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Deuteronomy 12:3
And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

They planted huge groves around their outside ritual spaces to conceal their demonic drunken orgies and blood sacrifices. This why LGBT uses green for the groves which proves pagan devil worshippers are behind every gay and feminist movement.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by ricki: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
BlackRexDeus:
Please feel free to research this history for yourself.

They are about to create law to make 11 million of these mulattoes citizens of the United States.
bbb
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Black Americans are not enslaved to White Supremacy they are enslaved to demons. The Prince Hall and Eastern Stars Freemasons worship Baphomet, they initiate through sodomy hazing and prostitution. The Black Greeks worship Pan and they initiate in sodomy and prostitution. The high level Masons and Greeks practice sex rituals and blood sacrifices. The Israelites have always waved back and forth between Yah and false gods we shouldn't be blaming White people. Sacrilege is what lead our ancestors into bondage which they still commit with all the homosexual churches and lodges in the Black America.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
Green is the color of the sodimite groves where pagans performed their sex rituals and blood sacrifices to demons.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
For the LORD shall smite Israel, as a reed is shaken in the water, and he shall root up Israel out of this good land, which he gave to their fathers, and shall scatter them beyond the river, because they have made their groves, provoking the LORD to anger.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Idolatry is sex worship and although it isn't spelled out properly by Biblical translators it is the death religion all the prophets opposed. This also included prophet Muhammad who fought violently with idolaters and any Christian denying him is not a true believer in God as Muhammad was a true believer.

7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: “The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry.”

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by igbesachick: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Goel:

In that case, your fellows shouldn't fly to India for treatments. We are known for treating people with poison.

Idiot, do you even know what medical science is?

i was born in a poor chinese family. i am still poor now. i used most money to travel. this is my travel record. you may find the india part.

i was born in early 1980s.

1) 2005 , early spring. me and my university mate first time traveled out of the guangdong province. fitst time seen snow.

2) 2005 to 2006, the last 2 years before i was graduated. i traveled to more than 20 provinces in china. nothing is better to have a "patriotic education" than to trekking among the misty mountains with ancient chinese poem inscriptions on the tablets about. that is
the essence of chinese culture, as beautiful as a chinese mountain picture. i took up the part time job as a train steward, cleaning the toilets and sweeping the floors. at that time, china had no bullet trains.

3) 2006 summer. first time to tibet, with my savings of my first job . a soul touching journey. i went from sichuan, town by town, soaking up the culture gradually shifting from Han chinese to tibetan. i took buses and trekked on feet sometimes. ( very few tourists at that year, not like 2015 when i visited tibet for the fourth time, lhasa was like a small size first tier city. ) i got a serious stomach bleeding, stranded in a small town not far from the border. even the big hospitals in Lhasa failed to cure me. i had to hurry back to guangzhou, and tell my parents, who were pissed off with me going to tibet, a "ferocious" place, without telling them at first. actually, i did not feel any fear when i was vomiting blood foams , lying in a roadside tibetan house. i was too young to fear death, or maybe, i thought i died an adventuror's death in tibet . watching the signalless cellphone, i only thought of my father, a seasoned military doctor. what an ironic death.

4) 2007 spring, being an international salesman, i have met my first foreigner. a pakistan customer. he was very decent, leaving me a good impression. before that, i did not even know pakistan is a neighbor of china.

5) 2007 sumner, worked in a taiwanese factory, selling lights to foreigners. one female colleague in charge of india was visiting india for a week, with the taiwanese boss. she was so " honored" to have a chance to go abroad. at that time, we thought every foreign country is better than china. it felt like she was doing a pilgrimage than meeting customers in india. at that time, india still requested chinese to present a 2000 dollar frozen bank deposit ceryificate to apply the visa. later, this funny rule disappeared, changing to 1 month evisa, then to 3 months, then to 6 months with limitless entries.

6) 2007 winter, i went to tibet for a second time. just to prove to myself that i can survive tibet. i chose yunnan as start point this time. harsher roads, temperature 20 degrees minus zero, but more ethnic diversity. Lhasa remained the same. lost in the labyrithine
maze were the dingy tea houses with wrinkled tibetan old ladies. but amazingly,each time i found my way out of the old town, ending up at the muslim community, and then went back to the tibetan hostel, having a hot shower before sallying forth to the night view of Potala palace.

7) 2008 summer, i took up the job as an inspector in a french company, checking the quantity and item list before the shipment. this was my first decent job. it brought me 2000 dollars per month. the customers were mainly from subcontinent and africa. because, these undeveloped countries were incapable of checking what are inside the containers, and even if they were capable, they were still prone to corrupt , taking bribes. so, they would rather trust the french to check for them. i met my first indian and african in this company. indian gave me an impression of being stingy and rude.

cool from 2008 winter to 2010, i was jobless, due to the financial crisis. i started hating china and chinese. i was pretty cynic and bittersome. i swore, i would never read chinese books, never travel in china , never have sex with chinese. i have almost pulled it off. thanks to Mr. XI's belt route initiative, i cast my eyes abroad, i found a larger and more exciting world ( but at the same time, the more i have seen, the more i have thought, the more i
realized the reason that drives me out of china is the reason that more powerfully draws me back to china. in a word, i become more china loving. but this time, it is the love under comparing china with other countries with my own eyes. )

9) 2010 autumn, i went to tibet for the third time, the final destination is nepal. this is my first time abroad. just like first seeing snow, first been to tibet, and in the future, first been to africa, all these 4 "firsts" are milestones in my life. nepal is totally different cultural system besides china's. it was such a potent cultural shock that i thought the even the flowers in nepal were more beautiful than those in china. the dosan festival ( eid al adha) with the ankle thick goat blood in the temples, the body burning at the river bank, and the ups and downs of the doves in the swanyanbu temples are an eye opener to me and giving me a realization that the life can lived different from the chinese one. although i have known it, this was my first time to witness. actually, i glorified nepal somehow and missed many things until i paid it a second visit in 2015 when i surprisingly found out that its food is not that appetizing.and there are even mafia robbing the beggars.

10) 2014 to 2015, been working in nigeria. a country that totally opened my eyes by blatantly presenting its beauty and ugliness side by side, the country that changed me from a blank paper to a thoughtful racist, the country that now and then gave me the feeling of "existentialism", a trance, a profound epiphanic feeling that i feel i am really living at that moment. that one and half year is the happiest in my life. so many things happened . the only best friend i can call i have made in my life is a nigerian. journeys to africa themselves are romances. i went back to africa 3 more times. the sky, the gorgeous sunsets, the mystic "voodoo" drumbeats in the jungles at night, the silly but down to earth logics by the blacks that make me laugh and think they are immature at first but haunter me later and make me think, think, think..... and vibrant rhythm of their daily life, the bustling magnitude of their social life, i have to say, nigeria is much better than you india. you are a boring and bland country.

next time, i will tell you my trips to india , north korea and other countres.

photos,

1 me and an indian girl before the potala palace, tibet

2 me, trekking, posting before a army barrack in tibet

3 passing a mountain pass of 4500 m in tibet

4 swanyanbu temple after earthquake in 2015

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
Useless thread

What is the root word of use?
1200, "employ for a purpose," from Old French user "employ, make use of, practice, frequent," from Vulgar Latin *usare "use," frequentative form of past participle stem of Latin uti "make use of, profit by, take advantage of, enjoy, apply, consume," in Old Latin oeti "use, employ, exercise, perform," of uncertain ...

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Eleyigidgan: 3:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Useless thread
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
Useless thread

I would agree. I have went down narrow roads myself and ended up no where but no where is somewhere. grin
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Full disclosure.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pres. Joe Biden with a Satanic blood red backdrop. They don't even hide their satanic messaging to the kingdom of Datkness. The kingdom of Satan is never divided they unite Pan with Baphomet with Kamala with Zues with Set with Vodou with Catholic Saints and on and on. It is only the kingdom of God that is divided because of the infiltration of Satan's minions in the ranks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_LKpm07C34

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 1:44am On Sep 06, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:21am On Sep 06, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.