Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. - Romance (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. (198483 Views)

8 Things A Woman Does Only When She's Mad Over You / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
18 “I have not made trouble for Israel,” Elijah replied. “But you and your father’s family have. You have abandoned the LORD’s commands and have followed the Baals. 19 Now summon the people from all over Israel to meet me on Mount Carmel. And bring the four hundred and fifty prophets of Baal and the four hundred prophets of Asherah, who eat at Jezebel’s table.”
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Richwallet:
Remember our Lord Himself had told us that the Homosexuals are:

filled with sexual immorality
wicked
covetous
malicious
full of envy
murderous
deceitful
evil minded
Devil worshipers
Backbiters
haters of God,
violent
proud
boasters
inventors of Evil things
disobedient to parents
undiscerning
untrustworthy
unloving
unforgiving
unmerciful

sodomite

Value: 338

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.
38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
8: Love of justice, honesty.[i][/i]

Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2022

CONTROVERSIES Published April 4, 2019 12:40pm EDT
Farrakhan claims to be Jesus in 'Saviours' Day' address: 'I am the Messiah'
Caleb Parke By Caleb Parke | Fox News
Facebook

Twitter

Flipboard

Comments

Print

Email
Why won't Twitter remove Louis Farrakhan's hate speech?Video
Why won't Twitter remove Louis Farrakhan's hate speech?
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, who has reportedly led a chant of "death to America" and recently called for a separate state for black Americans, has made more controversial comments, claiming to be Jesus and clarifying his "anti-termite" statement.

Farrakhan made many shocking claims during NOI's Saviours' Day keynote address in February at the United Center arena in Chicago. He told Rep. Ilhan Omar "you have nothing to apologize for," and he praised her fellow colleague freshman, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN, NATION OF ISLAM LEADER, LEADS 'DEATH TO AMERICA' CHANT IN IRAN

The preacher of Islam then appeared to mock one of the most famous passages from the Bible, John 3:16:

"God does not love this world. God never sent Jesus to die for this world. Jesus died because he was 2,000 years too soon to bring about the end of the civilization of the Jews. He never was on a cross, there was no Calvary for that Jesus," Farrakhan said.

Instead, he said, Jesus's name would live until the one that came that he was prefigured for.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN CALLS FOR SEPARATE STATE FOR BLACK AMERICANS, SAYS THAT'S 'WHAT GOD WANTS'

"The real story is what I tried to tell you from the beginning. It didn’t happen back there. It’s happening right while you’re alive looking at it," Farrakhan told the audience. "I represent the Messiah. I represent the Jesus and I am that Jesus. If I am not, take my life."

Farrakhan said he makes the deaf hear and dumb speak, and he added: "when I made the call in 1995 to Black people, with the Million Man March, that was like Jesus calling Lazarus and Lazarus came forth."

He said the cross is for him.

"Some of you do today reject because the white man told you I’m an evil man, I’m a hater, I’m an anti-Semite. I hate Jewish people, I hate gay people. Here I am in front of you. I represent the Jesus that saves. I don’t represent somebody that came to judge you and me for our errors and mistakes…Everywhere I went I found myself rejected. My black people, they accepted me. But now white people are frightening the hell out of black people. College presidents are punished for allowing me or anyone that represents me to come on the college campus because they fear what’s in my mouth from my teacher the Honorable Elijah Muhammad."

TWITTER GIVES LOUIS FARRAKHAN A SLAP ON THE WRIST AFTER POSTING ANTI-SEMITIC 'SATANIC JEW' VIDEO

Farrakhan said the "anti-termite" reference was not to all Jews but "the richest 10 percent of Americans" who own "84 percent of all stocks."

Farrakhan has a long history of anti-Semitic comments. Last year, he lost his verified status on Twitter after posting a video in which he asked: "I wonder, will you see the Satanic Jew and the Synagogue of Satan, which has many races in it because Satan has deceived the whole world?" Farrakhan has also said that he is not an anti-Semite, but rather "anti-termite," and led a "Death to Israel" chant during a visit to Iran in November.

Farrakhan father is a White Edomite Khazar and he
is not of the the root of King David nor is he a member of any royal line that came from Yeshua Ben Yossef the historical man known as Jesus Christ. And it is the Jews who presented Min. Farrakhan with a plaque calling him the Messiah Unto The World. Since the Boule has been running this controversy started by Kanye West the sales of the movie from Negroes to Hebrews has been going through the roof. It's all designed to slant the truth in favor of those who do not even serve God. For no godly people could ignore to call out out all the culprits involved in the slave trade. Kanye set off a firestorm by saying Jews ran the slave trade only because they are White. The Jews run the Media and this makes this pysop a collision of sorts between White and Black Freemasonry.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Min. Farrakhan isn't gone yet he is the master manipulator of the whole Kanye and Kyrie engineered pysop. Here he is casting his support for their fake performances of Greek theater.

You must ask who benefits from such a controversy that sparked racial tension between Whites and Blacks? I present to you Min. Farrakhan one of the chief race hustlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7xGqxEk-s

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
2 Corinthians 11:13
13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Discernment

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:40am On Nov 12, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
John 8:44
New International Version
44 You belong to your father, the devil,(A) and you want to carry out your father’s desires.(B) He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Freemasonry is satanic and it was the Devil's infiltration into the Christian world. Most people do not know Europe was Christian Black. The early church is all Black but it began to fall when Canaanite rituals were brought from the Holy land to France a Black kingdom. Most of you have family members who are Freemasons and so do I. They are satanic and support for Kanye is coming from them. No matter what monotheistic philosophy we have Freemasonry will destroy it, whether Hebrew, Christianity or Islam Freemasons are there rotting it from the inside out. Every single social organization is controlled by Freemasonry which has it's root in Egyptian satanism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvQUDZeB3Ao
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Verse 16 is translated as follows:

"And those two of you who commit it (the shameful act), torture them both".

Here the Arabic word used for 'those two of you is a masculine pronoun which presumes males on both sides

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
— 2 Timothy 4:3,4

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:54am On Dec 02, 2022
Richwallet:
Why Do Vaccinated People Represent Most COVID-19 Deaths Right Now?
Cynthia Cox Follow @cynthiaccox on Twitter , Krutika Amin Follow @KrutikaAmin on Twitter , Jennifer Kates Follow @jenkatesdc on Twitter , and Josh Michaud Follow @joshmich on Twitter
Nov 30, 2022
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Print
The share of COVID-19 deaths among those who are vaccinated has risen. In fall 2021, about 3 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted. But by January 2022, as we showed in an analysis posted on the Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker, about 4 in 10 deaths were vaccinated or boosted. By April 2022, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) data show that about 6 in 10 adults dying of COVID-19 were vaccinated or boosted, and that’s remained true through at least August 2022 (the most recent month of data).

They are all wearing black to show you it's a satanic agenda to kill people.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
AMERICA'S MOABITES AND AMMONITES

Around 896 BC, King Jehoshaphat of Judah was informed: “there cometh a great multitude against thee” (2 Chron. 20:2). The enemy, invading from outside Judah’s borders, represented a seemingly overwhelming force of fierce pagans: “the children of Moab, the children of Ammon, and with them other beside” (v. 1).

A “great multitude” has come against God-honoring, freedom-loving, patriotic Americans today; a seemingly overwhelming force numerically, that is also made up of “fierce pagans.’ But the enemies who threaten our country, unlike Judah’s, aren’t coming against us from outside our borders. It is home-grown pagans within our borders who are coming against us. Those who have illegally usurped governmental power have an ideology and agenda demands the murder of babies, the destruction of the traditional family and the Marxist transformation and de-Christianization of America.They have given a free hand to their ideological soul mates in the streets and every other "useful idiot" (to borrow a terms from Lenin) they can find to brutalize the public, burn cities down and create all the havoc they can. Our domestic enemies Are every bit as pagan and savage as the Moabites and Ammonites of Jehoshaphat’s day.

Here’s what Jehoshaphat did: first, he “proclaimed a fast” (v. 2); next, he prayed like this, “O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee”(v. 12). Then, the Lord threw the enemies of Judah into such a state of confusion that they fell upon one another and completely destroyed themselves (vv. 20-13). Christians need to pray that our “Moabites” and “Ammonites” and those who are “with them,” will come to a place of “repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ” (Acts 20:21) or that they will be put to such confusion that all of their power and influence, will be destroyed.

Americans don’t deserve deliverance from our Moabites and Ammonites. America’s Christians, generally speaking, don’t deserve, and therefore can't expect, to have their prayers answered because of their worldliness and disobedience. But God has promised, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land” (2 Chron. 7:14).

A. W. Pink wrote, “Nothing honors Him [God] more than the unquestioning confidence of our hearts when everything outwardly seems thoroughly against us.” The "unquestioning confidence of our hearts" is dependent upon the integrity there is in our hearts, which is dependent upon our being willing to turn from any of our ways that we even suspect are not pleasing to God — “Then” only “Then” can we expect the divine intervention that we so desperately need to deliver us from the domestic Moabites and Ammonites who coming against us today. (Like and share this if you can, and subscribe to thatwemayknow.com).

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

—John 8:32

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 1:16am On Dec 08, 2022

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Died Suddenly
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Stay away from these prostitutes of the cults of evil men. Having sex with such women defiles Chrisitsn spirit for demons live the vaginas of prostitutes as well as the anuses of sodomite men. These bisexual pedophile men have orgastic sex with every woman who enters their cult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaNY1WJ-DUE

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen to pay for initiation into Alpha Kappa Alpha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUb0B-EhFg

America is no different from Nigeria when it comes to pagan rites.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hosea 4:14 ►
I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Prostitution it too is apart of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Kingpharamond: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2023
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. 10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? 11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Using women as a buffer evil men and demons!

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.