Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? (943 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Ahappy: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,I hope you all had a nice Sunday service?

let me dive into the issue I want you guys to discuss on,today in the church,a guy was rebuked for dropping offering in the church offering box with his left hand(he's a lefty)...
I don't know if it's a sin to drop offering or take holy communion with one's left hand,I am ambidextrous though (I can write with my two hands)maybe that's why I had to bring up this topic, so that intelligent people on this platform can talk about it......

sensible comments please
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Golan007: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
God doesn't like our left hand.

I don't know why but He doesn't.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
If your church reject am, e mean say dem don chop tithes belleful be that

The left hand was created to support the right hand. Some find strength in it, while others find strength in the right. Some are ambidextrous..it's all God's design.

Imagine a man without a right hand. Will the church accept offering from him using one of the legs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
It doesn't frikking matter!!!

Last time i read my bible, God looks at intentions behind offerings not whether it was dropped with left hand or right hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Where did you get this jargons from?!

If God doesn't like our left hand, why did he give us one.

Think people, think!

Golan007:

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by ABCthingx: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Your heart matters most.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Ahappy: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
If your church reject am, e mean say dem don chop tithes belleful be that

Lol,I don't just understand....
there's this kind of rejection acts towards southpaws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Golan007: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Where did you get this jargons from?!

If God doesn't like our left hand, why did he give us one.

Think people, think!

Oh I thought it wasn't obvious.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by CosmicPhoenix: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Go and ask your god that created your left hand undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Juliusmomoh: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
The main reason why the guy was rebuke was maybe because he don't have much money to drop...
Try droping 1million with your left leg and see...
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Camelot65: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
Go and ask your god that created your left hand undecided
cheesygringrin Perfect response to a stupid question
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Kalapizim(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Why did God give you a left hand ?

I am a leftie and asking me to use my right hand is the quickest way to annoy me.

what rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by solonubinho(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ahappy:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders,I hope you all had a nice Sunday service?

let me dive into the issue I want you guys to discuss on,today in the church,a guy was rebuked for dropping offering in the church offering box with his left hand(he's a lefty)...
I don't know if it's a sin to drop offering or take holy communion with one's left hand,I am ambidextrous though (I can write with my two hands)maybe that's why I had to bring up this topic, so that intelligent people on this platform can talk about it......

sensible comments please

You want intelligent people to talk about this nonsense..are you okay at all?
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Ahappy: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=solonubinho post=95824732]

You want intelligent people to talk about this nonsense..are you okay at all?[/quot

Yeah I am okay..
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Uzomacharles: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
For me e no good...
Those saying is not bad,please lemme ask u..
Will you be happy if your child gives you something with left hand??
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Uzomacharles: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
For me e no good...
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by fati2001(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:
For me e no good...

what if he's lefty?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Uzomacharles: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:

what if he's lefty?

Even Lefty dey use right...
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by fati2001(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Even Lefty dey use right... Ask my gf
mtchweee ask my man friend.

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Uzomacharles: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:
mtchweee ask my man friend.
No go think another thing...

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by fati2001(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:

No go think another thing...

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
that's if I even have offering to give in the first place or I'm not taking money from the offering box

offering ko offering ni

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

wen he tell u this?
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Golan007: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
musicproducer:
wen he tell u this?

When person dey ask stupid question no be stupid answer him go receive?
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

When person dey ask stupid question no be stupid answer him go receive?
lol u go make am think say nah true now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by uboma(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

Who created the left hand?
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by uboma(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:
For me e no good...

I will accept an item from a child who is left handed.
Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by uboma(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Even Lefty dey use right...

It is because people like you forces them to use their right hands.

There is nothing wrong with anyone who is left handed. Even the Creator will not frown at such persons.

Instead He searches the heart and motives of every man and woman.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Drop Offering In The Church With One's Left Hand? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
If he's left-handed, how is that a problem? Nigerians and misplaced priorities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice A Brother / London Boy By Tegwolo Comedy � / I Feel The Pressure To Get Married But …

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.