Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (52395 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Visit in Vain

Timubu can't be President

We don't need another old looter

I feel your pain, u better stay far from sniper.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Eleribu ma ni awon tibitibi yen, as if is Tinubu that exchange their destiny with kerosene grin Awon afofun gbemu
With all honesty reason behind hatred for Tinibu I can't just place on my common sense. He Tinubu had never nominated anybody for elective position in the south east. Hatred for this man is born out of jealous and envyness

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Maybe if you give them the names of the family of the victims, they would visit them.

Abi o, lamentations 1 v 0, Awon ti DJ socket.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2020
obynzo:

Oga try and really read wide and stop dwelling on unverified news. Peter Obi was unaware of the Ezu River killings and again his Security adviser was Rtd Col. Molokwu and it is clear that Peter Obi had no business with Nwafor that he should be briefing him when there is a CSO already.

Alaroye, when it comes to Obi, u are now his PA, but if nah Tinubu, u go deh vommit gibberish, continue, no b Tinubu turn your town to glorified village oh.

1 Like

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Alaroye, when it comes to Obi, u are now his PA, but if nah Tinubu, u go deh vommit gibberish, continue, no b Tinubu turn your town to glorified village oh.

Oga please go and do enough research so that your ignorance can be cured. Read more on Peter Obi's cabinet then you will know that he had no direct business with Nwafor the SARS head at Awkuzu. and again is your conscience worrying you? when did i call Tinubu now?
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by LaneBoi: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2020
marsman:

Na you be the third mumu wey wan help us settle the matter.
You eh...your level of mumu high pass lipsrsealed. Nothing to settle. Make una ride on
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Oga you don't have talk that is why you are showing your small minded nature here. bring a superior argument if what i said was wrong. dude

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.