Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (52416 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Leave region and face me like human online na cheesy...all your points na just region and region...no single sensible thing...that's why you open diary online...someone like u go don get plenty diary under your bed...you cant express yourself to anybody in real life that's why you come online to seek love and validation
Where do you stay, let meets off line. Let me show the meaning of validation and love as i burst your lips. cheesy, because someone now open diary now he is looking for attention and validation and love on a face less forum, how old are you self, which kind back ward mentality be this. I can't open diary to catch cruise again abi, you are to stupid to be compared to.an human being
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Where do you stay, let meets off line. Let me show the meaning of validation and love as i burst your lips. cheesy, because someone now open diary now he is looking for attention, which kind back ward mentality be this.
You are foolish...you haven't faced small girls while passing gym cheesy and na guy you wan face...you drop your address and phone and your pics...you come online looking for love and care but you cant face people offline
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Where do you stay, let meets off line. Let me show the meaning of validation and love as i burst your lips. cheesy, because someone now open diary now he is looking for attention and validation and love on a face less forum, how old are you self, which kind back ward mentality be this. I can't open diary to catch cruise again abi, you are to stupid to be compared to.an human being
You are not catching cruise guy..nobody starts diary on NL to catch cruise..no dey cover up for your failure..its care and pity you are searching for...finish your foolish diary...let's be sure you are a real failure
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

You are foolish...you haven't faced small girls while passing gym cheesy and na guy you wan face...you drop your address and phone and your pics...you come online looking for love and care but you cant face people offline
Wetin this thing dey talk?
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

You are not catching cruise guy...its care and pity you are searching for...finish your foolish diary...let's be sure you are a real failure
Omo guy who ever brought you up no try at all oh, they really broke you didn't they, i just hope your are sterile sha, having kids with you will be wrong my guy. Not every body comes here for those nonsense, some of us just come here to pass time.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

I said you cant even face small girls in your area and you want to form macho online...a foolish person like you dnt have the right to birth anyone into this world...imagine you teaching your son how to fight online and hail corrupt politicians but cant give him confidence to live a good life
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Omo guy who ever brought you up no try at all oh, they really broke you didn't they, i just hope your are sterile sha, having kids with you will be wrong my guy. Not every body comes here for those nonsense, some of us just come here to pass time.
They didnt break me boy...they made me realize some stuffs like the politicians dont give 2fucks about me...if you say they broke me that way, then mrMacaroni, wizkid, davido that say same are all broken abi cheesy...its you that is suffering and smiling...you are broke and stupid and to cap it all you are scared of girls looking at you..God knows what will happen to you if a girl eventually talks to you grin
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

And you no.come pass time...you are having your full failed life on NL and you call that cruising. Having kids for me is good...i can teach them how to stand up for the truths and not support tribalism..but imagine someone like you teaching your kids to hate Igbos and hausas and be happy that Naija is been run down by bad people...you are utmostly foolish
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Are you tired of talking you this failed idiot...ride on with your diary...i wil help follow you on that one cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

I said you cant even face small girls in your area and you want to form macho online...a foolish person like you dnt have the right to birth anyone into this world...imagine you teaching your son how to fight online and hail corrupt politicians but cant give him confidence to live a good life
When i have children, i am going to teach them to supports people who will.make if they are not going into politics, and not be a cursed unfortunate fellow, who blames another mans government for his own failure, i will teach them to love there neighbors as them self, love there country first, treat every body equally, i will teach them to make sure always make them self first, solve there problem before poke nosing into other peoples problem. What else do you want to know Animal
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Are you tired of talking you this failed idiot...ride on with your diary...i wil help follow you on that one cheesy
If he sure for you, share your mothers phone Number here now. If i don't post the link to our sex video on olosho thread, before the end of this year, i will accept myself as a man who has failed in relationships with the opposite s3x.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by tyinfinity: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
why all these lagos tenants of tinubu envy his political progress.when their nnamdi kanu ran away like his mentor ojukwu who spent most of his entire life in exile because of the fear of fulani and hausa in the north,jagaban is being worshiped by all and sundry
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

And you no.come pass time...you are having your full failed life on NL and you call that cruising. Having kids for me is good...i can teach them how to stand up for the truths and not support tribalism..but imagine someone like you teaching your kids to hate Igbos and hausas and be happy that Naija is been run down by bad people...you are utmostly foolish
Na me no wetin i dey do here, face your own Life, hope you are not already thinking of suicide self because the way you are talking, am sure you are tired of being useless with no goal or purpose in Life.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

When i have children, i am going to teach them to supports people who will.make if they are not going into politics, and not be a cursed unfortunate fellow, who blames another mans government for his own failure, i will teach them to love there neighbors as them self, love there country first, treat every body equally, i will teach them to make sure always make them self first, solve there problem before poke nosing into other peoples problem. What else do you want to know Animal
So you will teach them all these without leading by example...you must be stupid...you are the one broken...how can you have so much hate for other human being cus of their different tribes...the only thing you can teach people now is unjust hate for other human beings. Nigeria problem is a general problem...its not a tribal thing if you don't know..the politicians you are hailing will still seat with politicians from other tribes to transact business and share money and a foolish idiot will only keep hating on other tribes while asslicking politicians...if they had trained you well, at least you for no dey fear small girls in your area
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Na me no wetin i dey do here, face your own Life, hope you are not already thinking of suicide self because the way you are talking, am sure you are tired of being useless with no goal or purpose in Life.
Suicide Ke...who looks like who will commit suicide first btw me and you?? cheesy...you wey open diary come beg modss to not allow any comment before people tell you how foolish you are to open a diary...continue with that diary and tell them to allow comments if e sure for you...stupid scared idiot
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

They didnt break me boy...they made me realize some stuffs like the politicians dont give 2fucks about me...if you say they broke me that way, then mrMacaroni, wizkid, davido that say same are all broken abi cheesy...its you that is suffering and smiling...you are broke and stupid and to cap it all you are scared of girls looking at you..God knows what will happen to you if a girl eventually talks to you grin
Lol, the way you talk, doesn't take rocket science to know, you are having it rough in every aspect of life, am pretty sure suicidal thoughts cross your mind two or 3 times a day, you know what listen to those thoughts and rid the world of one very foolish fellow. Don't compare your self to those people, you have failed in every way possible in Life , you have no hope in Life again. And as do my prob with girls:

If he sure for you, share your mothers phone Number here now. If i don't post the link to our sex video on olosho thread, before the end of this year, i will accept myself as a man who has failed in relationships with the opposite s3x.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

I can imagine how you look like..fat fucck with no single confidence...all your energy is online looking for other tribes to fight...lol
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Suicide Ke...who looks like who will commit suicide first btw me and you?? cheesy...you wey open diary come beg modss to not allow any comment before people tell you how foolish you are to open a diary...continue with that diary and tell them to allow comments if e sure for you...stupid scared idiot
You be fool i swear, you are a very big fool. Hahahaha, fool.of the highest order. Commit the suicide dude, the world doesn't need you, you are right your life is useless i agree
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Lol, the way you talk, doesn't take rocket science to know, you are having it rough in every aspect of life, am pretty sure suicidal thoughts cross your mind two or 3 times a day, you know what listen to those thoughts and rid the world of one very foolish fellow. Don't compare your self to those people, you have failed in every way possible in Life , you have no hope in Life again. And as do my prob with girls:

Lol...i agree...another sign you are a failed idiot...you no even get regards for your parents...at least by now you should know why you are broken and stupid...continue fearing small.girls in your area o...idiot
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

I can imagine how you look like..fat fucck with no single confidence...all your energy is online looking for other tribes to fight...lol
Imagine all you like, if i see your girl for street, she go still.followe go house go do one night stand. Poverty will not.let her be faithful to you.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Lol...i agree...another sign you are a failed idiot...you no even get regards for your parents...at least by now you should know why you are broken and stupid...continue fearing small.girls in your area o...idiot
Send me her number, let me show you who the failure is.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

You be fool i swear, you are a very big fool. Hahahaha, fool.of the highest order. Commit the suicide dude, the world doesn't need you, you are right your life is useless i agree
You think its by writing "hahaha"...lol...after all these, go that your diary and open it for people to comment na...let's check if its only me that think the same about your failed life
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Send me her number, let me show you who the failure is.
Free number for now eh...finish that diary wey you start...i will confirm you have no life outside NL cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

So you will teach them all these without leading by example...you must be stupid...you are the one broken...how can you have so much hate for other human being cus of their different tribes...the only thing you can teach people now is unjust hate for other human beings. Nigeria problem is a general problem...its not a tribal thing if you don't know..the politicians you are hailing will still seat with politicians from other tribes to transact business and share money and a foolish idiot will only keep hating on other tribes while asslicking politicians...if they had trained you well, at least you for no dey fear small girls in your area
Firstly your mama number. Secondly hypocrites are what i hate. Most of you Igbo fuckers there not speak against your Gods, but are quick to call Tinubu fulani slave and sort of stupid names, fix that and i have no problem. I hate no tribe, but i hate all hypocrites and haters.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Imagine all you like, if i see your girl for street, she go still.followe go house go do one night stand. Poverty will not.let her be faithful to you.
Lol...how u wan make girls follow you...for someone that is shy of girls looking at him at the gym and that opens diary on NL like a pussy cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Free number for now eh...finish that diary wey you start...i will confirm you have no life outside NL cheesy
Diary that i have forgotten, You can't confirm that i am as useless as you are now, you can't because i am not, unlike you i have a purpose in Life and i am.not planning to live on my oarents forever or better still from hand to mouth forever, the space is the limit for me, but you, suicide in the next few days right.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

You think its by writing "hahaha"...lol...after all these, go that your diary and open it for people to comment na...let's check if its only me that think the same about your failed life
You are a fool, i won't say more than that.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Firstly your mama number. Secondly hypocrites are what i hate. Most of you Igbo fuckers there not speak against your Gods, but are quick to call Tinubu fulani slave and sort of stupid names, fix that and i have no problem. I hate no tribe, but i hate all hypocrites and haters.
Have i even called tinubu any name...you are simply attacking me for saying all naija politicians are thieves and nothing else...there is no place you will see me hailing any politician...you can dig and find it you hear...see as yu dey call "igbo fuckers" but you want to claim you dnt hate any tribe...you are a failed foolish boy...make i hear say you no still fear girls wella...you think online fights will help you get girls..lol
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

You are a fool, i won't say more than that.
After caling me a fool, open that diary and continue...make we chk who be fool...i will follow it for you you hear grin
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Lol...how u wan make girls follow you...for someone that is shy of girls looking at him at the gym and that opens diary on NL like a pussy cheesy
Lock down no dey your side early this month abi, when you live a back ward village like area, i can't blame for not knowing that some business are not open yet.
Poor bastard, no be person wey chop dey plumb,it not every one that we be like you expecting your next meal in 2-3days.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Diary that i have forgotten, You can't confirm that i am as useless as you are now, you can't because i am not, unlike you i have a purpose in Life and i am.not planning to live on my oarents forever or better still from hand to mouth forever, the space is the limit for me, but you, suicide in the next few days right.
No boy...i.won't commit suicide o you hear cheesy...thanks for caring...you want to claim you have forgotten the diary suddenly...lmao grin..diary wey you open last 5days o by 12am when others dey sleep...i can know imagine the kind of failed life you have lived...opening a diary by 12am to think about how foolish you are and what went wrong in your life while begging for pity and love..life hard sha...dont make it harder by asslicking politicians o
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Have i even called tinubu any name...you are simply attacking me for saying all naija politicians are thieves and nothing else...there is no place you will see me hailing any politician...you can dig and find it you hear...see as yu dey call "igbo fuckers" but you want to claim you dnt hate any tribe...you are a failed foolish boy...make i hear say you no still fear girls wella...you think online fights will help you get girls..lol
Goal post shifter, where is Nwarfor, why are your people not demanding for his head, like they are demanding tinubus own. Wahala do who come here for babe, if i want to get a girl i know those i know were to go,bross not every is failed in Life Like your self,not every body wants to die quickly because of there hopeless life like your self. The only place you feel relevant is this forum, you are very useless here if you don't know, nobody knows your poverty self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun.PICS / Wike Cries Out Concerning Rivers State Election / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.