Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President (80207 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by 5thcolm(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2020
damosky12:

How are you taking yourself serious? You think you are so great that you're the standard for what's embarrassing or not?

Brotherly, it's just my personal opinion o. Of which i am entitled to.

Only time i see people laughing like this are witches in yoruba movies.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by generationz(f): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Valkrie:
Democrats are poison to the world...they placed us where we are today in this country and play a major role in the formation of boko haram..which was strengthened by the demise of Gaddafi...!!

I'm sure democrats also killed innocent youths at lekki 2 weeks ago and made cbn freeze the accounts of endsars protesters. You better face your leaders. If wall no break, lizard no go enter. Your leaders are demons personified trying to cover up unlawful killings of innocent youths.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by ThatFairGuy: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2020
azzima:
This is the SAME fool that said God wants the Church to buy him a PRIVATE JET because God doesn't want him to fly with other demons on the commercial aircraft.......Idiot!!!
Now I understand why righteousness89 quoted him grin
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by ibuildstuff(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
You may not agree with me, but this election is a battle of Supremecy between the dark age and light. I only fear for those who are not aware of the developments in the world today

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only
Lol, u guys are turning Christianity into a joke

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by damosky12(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2020
5thcolm:

Brotherly, it's just my personal opinion o. Of which i am entitled to.

Only time i see people laughing like this are witches in yoruba movies.

Oh! I understand you now. Kindly reduce your Yoruba movies. It's not only witches that laugh. Even God does...
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Theboss100(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Gullah:

You are right, unfortunately, most people are not spiritually awake so they are blind to what's going on.
Come here!! Why did you change it to cultist. He said dark age. For your trouble, take this.

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by 5thcolm(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2020
damosky12:

Oh! I understand you now. Kindly reduce your Yoruba movies. It's not only witches that laugh. Even God does...

Lol

Yoruba movies have upgraded, witches in yoruba movies don't laugh like this anymore.

Yes God laughs.

But can you laugh like this in public and not be taken to yaba left? Not an abuse o. I'm just asking

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by henryobinna(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Misterdhee1:

When and how? This is misinformation please.
Russian collusion and the rest of them.

They even asked that the electoral college be abolished because their preferred candidate lost.

Have you forgotten the popular 'NotMyPresident' protests?

Many wanted him to resign even before taking office.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Ten06(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
You may not agree with me, but this election is a battle of Supremecy between the dark age and light. I only fear for those who are not aware of the developments in the world today

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only
What about our country, is it battle of Darkness and darkness? I wonder how our people takes so much interest in America election and forget about our own which has sink beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2020
Fierypreacher:
shocked

There is a miracle for Trump.

It is not over until it is over.

If we can have a supreme Court governor in Imo state here in Nigeria, the Americans can as well have Trump back as supreme court president.

Nothing is impossible!

Even the dead rules in Nigeria.
Not once but twice...the latest is akin to zombie
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Topmaike007(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Valkrie:
Democrats are poison to the world...they placed us where we are today in this country and play a major role in the formation of boko haram..which was strengthened by the demise of Gaddafi...!!
but why did republican not eradicate boko haram when they seize power

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by eneyoduke(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Nigeria to issue Visa restriction to all election rigger in US

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Kzinne: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2020
yusufu16:

You are right. US has strong institution.

Immediately Biden reached the 270 electoral votes, the Secret Service had already taken charge of his security. Even the air space around his home has been beefed up. At the moment Trump has only 69 Days in the WH.

By January 20, Trump ceases to be US, President, whether he likes or not.
you a joker. Who declared Biden president.? The media?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 09, 2020
Valkrie:
Igbo man. Small sense.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by BabaIbo: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Valkrie:

Oga, where did you see that...are you taking something or need to be taking something?

Brutality!

Finish him!!!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by yusufu16: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2020
Kzinne:
you a joker. Who declared Biden president.? The media?

lol think my friend.

CNN, FOX News, CBS, CNBS, AP, etc all got their data from each Secretary of State. In US once you reached 270 MAP, you have won.

So you have not seen how the data have been streamed in realtime. You think US is like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by afroxyz: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2020
Mindlog:

Of course we are not on the "same wave length", maybe we get to learn in school on how to take personal responsibility for our situations.

Personal responsibility yes. But you can't rule out the fact that there are strings being pulled by people. You cant look at the world in terms of black and white
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Yankee101: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2020
The demons that are deceiving people are strong ones

I think the devil handled this project personally

It took a coronavirus pandemic, multiple scandals and economic collapse to remove Trump. Indeed Satan was a former top angel and it seems all his powers were left intact because His gifts are without repentance.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by k2money(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2020
DonTattaglia:

Hey small pikin, watch your tongue and guide your comments. U are still too young to live with a curse for d rest of ur life down to ur unborn generation. U can quote me if u don't know what it means to call an anointed man of God 'fool'.. U think its ur usual youth exuberance. U should have shown us evidence of that comment to sell your point otherwise get d f*ck off.
Hey small pikin, watch your tongue and guide your comments. U are still too young to live with a curse for the rest of your life down to your unborn generation. U can quote me if u don't know know its means to call a man God created in his own image a fool. U think it's your usual conmen. Ọga Bleep off we are all equal in the present of God, that guy might be love than that clergy man in the sight of God.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Nyanabo:

Are you sure you even have a job ? who would employ someone as daft as you are ? I'm waiting for you am promising blow for blow. Clown

Oh ok. I guess OP in the house can go back and read how this animal set the stage for the rumble because in some minutes I will be back for him then pls no one should quote rule 2 or rule 10.

I will be back in a shortwhile.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Misterdhee1(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2020
henryobinna:
Russian collusion and the rest of them.

They even asked that the electoral college be abolished because their preferred candidate lost.

Have you forgotten the popular 'NotMyPresident' protests?

Many wanted him to resign even before taking office.
Clinton conceded defeat immediately it was clear Trump had won. The Russian allegation arose afterwards.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/hillary-clinton-concedes-election-donald-trump-speech
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by chipet67(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
azzima:
This is the SAME fool that said God wants the Church to buy him a PRIVATE JET because God doesn't want him to fly with other demons on the commercial aircraft.......Idiot!!!
[/s]

I can see maggots everywhere as you speak.
Smelly mouth. Tueh
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Yankee101: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Even the elect can be decided

Matthew 24:20-24

It's going to take the swearing in of Joe Biden to drive home the fact that you can't just believe everything a man tells you just because they say they are men of God. They make mistakes too sometimes, that's why they are men.

Test the spirits for yourself. In the case of Donald Trump It's a complete fallacy. These men are not necessarily fake prophets, but they listened to the wrong spirits. Remember the devil himself appears like an angel of light, because indeed he used to be one.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by blackpanda: 9:57am On Nov 09, 2020
November1857:
100% Muslim imams are terrorist !

I actually agree
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nyanabo(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2020
jrusky:

Oh ok. I guess OP in the house can go back and read how this animal set the stage for the rumble because in some minutes I will be back for him then pls no one should quote rule 2 or rule 10.

Guy go sidan typical chest beater. i don tell you say i would give you everything blow for blow. so when you are free drop them when i come i would reciprocate. make you sha no cry.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by chipet67(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Mindlog:

The Democrats are responsible for your representatives in the National Assembly and State House Assembly who are more interested in stuffing their pockets rather than attract development to your community or your State Governor who feels misappropriating state resources is his birthright?

You can't continue to blame strangers for one's family members who are thieves.
They were instrumental in giving Nigeria a vegetable president.
They also destroyed Libya.

It's either you read history or shut up.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nyanabo(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2020
jrusky:

Weyrey wan fight e de beg for people to hold am. noisemaker. See Who de call person animal. clown
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by fubsy: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2020
The laughter does not make sense to me. Or was he mimicking Trump? What edification can be got from the laughter that made members of the congregation to stand up and laugh along? I need to see the full video to know how the clergy got to that point of laughter (on media saying Biden won the election) and what he said or happened thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by SEGLIZ: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2020
capatainrambo:
we re not all zombies guy park well

truth always hurt but it change nothing it remains truth.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Mindlog: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2020
chipet67:

They were instrumental in giving Nigeria a vegetable president.
They also destroyed Libya.

It's either you read history or shut up.

Maybe after you shut up! cheesy
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by payloader(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Soon, many of you laughing at us for supporting Trump will soon shut up. You cannot be so gullible as to believe news media above the American electorate. Biden has not been declared the president elect, yet, but look at you all calling him President. I'm ashamed of you all.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by tundess: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2020
So many Christians claiming that the election represents a spiritual battle between darkness and light, with a thrice married, prostitute-paying, Miss World promoting, p###y-grabbing, multiple bankrupting, race-baiting, mannerless and boorish alleged billionaire as the embodiment of light and a representative of "godly" values on Earth. His favourite "book" is the bible. The vanguard of light has this to say about his favourite passage in the Bible, allegedly his "favourite" book ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bv5z2M9M-4

I prefer what Malcolm X said:
"You been had, you been took, you been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.