Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President (80157 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Malawian(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Democrats carry APC technology reach obodo oyibo. Wahala dey for them if Supreme Court Declare Trump the duly elected president.

Meanwhile...

https://www.facebook.com/nigeriahot/posts/1061506614275120
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Royliv: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mindlog:

Now have you asked yourself if your local government chairman and kings are incorruptible can those same globalists steal and take from you?

If you as a trader, who has zero tolerance for buying stolen goods with the intention to buy cheap from criminals and resell at high profit, will criminals not feel uncomfortable approaching you with stolen goods?

Ask yourself if they can be truly not corruptible? If a federal government and state government has put stringent policies in place and accompanied with eradicating manual operations that has abetted corruption in this country. If every chairman and councilor knows that there is a severe punishment from the top. Then they can be incorruptible! As long as the international community keep feeding the greed of the federal government manipulatively, then the chairmen and local councils can’t be left out in the corrupt practice.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by chukel(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
I can't wait for 2023 when Nigerians will elect a President worse than Buhari. In an election of a developed nation, all Nigerians are busy discussing is religion. Nothing sensible. Neither Joe nor Trump is a muslim. They labelled Obama a muslim and we saw how all that played out.

Nigeria is very backward because it is inhabited by the most useless and senseless people in the whole universe. The same bulshit they were debating about the nationalities of Buhari and Atiku instead of asking questions that will better their lot. APC did not fail on any of her promises. They don't need to because they are dealing with a bunch of f00ls. Why bother?

/
God bless you bro. Oil de your head. Too much sense.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by ShilohB: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
He is settling this case spiritually without saying a word. Make I laugh too �����
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by streetfabulous: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Make me sef laugh small

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by bigiyaro(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Its very unfortunate that Trump lost, if people like trump rules for 15 years, Africa will developed by firebby force. He called Nigeria its real name, a shi.t hole, by time his polices and actions makes it difficult for Africans to enter US, we will be forced to fix our land. But then so many blind bats will not see this.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by subcbouy: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Antichrist even laughed because pro-abortion and pro-LGBT will all have their shares in the lake of hell that burns with brimstone and sulphur.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by theFilmtric: 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Valkrie:
Democrats are poison to the world...they placed us where we are today in this country and play a major role in the formation of boko haram..which was strengthened by the demise of Gaddafi...!!
Agreed.
But why did Your Holy Republican Donald .J. Trump not return you to what you were?
When Obama was there
Product PRICE.THEN PRICE NOW(under Trump)
Rice. 10k. 25k
Water(sachet). 5 naira. 10 naira
Naira. Exchange then=150. Now = 383
Gala. 100 grammes=50 naira. 75 grammes=50 naira
Why this deceit?
Foolishness is thinking USA gives a f?ck about Nigeria

theFilmtricsay
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by jrusky(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nyanabo:

grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley shocked sad shocked undecided lipsrsealed cry kiss

Why now you call all this insults ? grin grin grin

Lalasticlala please this caveman needs to be tamed.

Oh so you can call lala now. So when you are throwing your jabs and I kept my cool you thought you know how to insult bah Nay Nay I be real baddest when it comes to bashing bro.

I warned you but you insulted me so Nyanabo or Nyanabi swallow it all with joy. Stay off my track.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nyanabo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
jrusky:

Oh so you can call lala now. So when you are throwing your jabs and I kept my cool you thought you know how to insult bah Nay Nay I be real baddest when it comes to bashing bro.

I warned you but you insulted me so Nyanabo or Nyanabi swallow it all with joy. Stay off my track.

Oin grin

I asked you a question you still haven't answered. did you call those abuse you really need to do better. pathetic excuse for a man.

Goan sidan jobless man.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

They are his SHEEPLE...
Dis is where you know who has common sense or not
Dey do exactly what their master does.
Kenneth Copeland is known for such.
Follow his interviews and see such for yourself.
He can be very dramatic and fiery.
yes fine goatee
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by loswhite(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Valkrie:
Democrats are poison to the world...they placed us where we are today in this country and play a major role in the formation of boko haram..which was strengthened by the demise of Gaddafi...!!
it is true...The war in Iraq was the making of Democrats, infact trump is the messiah that will take away that poison....lol mad ppl everywhere
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by loswhite(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
Gullah:

You are right, unfortunately, most people are not spiritually awake so they are blind to what's going on.
lol...spiritual ppl smh that think they know what is going on and they know nothing except what their pastors tell them
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Image123(m): 1:25am On Nov 10, 2020
ShilohB:
He is settling this case spiritually without saying a word. Make I laugh too �����

There's nothing spiritual in the action, he is only making a mockery of the Christian faith. God didn't send him all this.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by MuttleyLaff: 5:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Image123:
There's nothing spiritual in the action, he is only making a mockery of the Christian faith. God didn't send him all this.
Quite a lot of many other things God didnt send him and the others in their WoF clique
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by bezimo(m): 6:49am On Nov 10, 2020
Ratedgang:
This matter tie wrapper oh. Make I join laugh too. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahah

That laugh is anoited and contagious..Bahahaha.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by bezimo(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
You may not agree with me, but this election is a battle of Supremecy between the dark age and light. I only fear for those who are not aware of the developments in the world today

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only

Many folks are super daft and ignorant on this fact..I wished they knew..what some of us know
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by bezimo(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2020
Valkrie:

Nigerians have very stupid and short term memory..democrats support Islamic terrorism.. let them get in first and see the way Buhari will deal with them without restraint..
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by bezimo(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2020
GodsOwnFav:
Joe Biden's agenda will promote Satan's Kingdom, well the world is coming to end that's why darkness is being preferred to light. embarassed

It's gonna be Kamala presidency who is Satan's presidency..
I hope when they start giving that evil vacvine which is the mark of the beast..these idiots supporting Biden will be the first to get it
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by bezimo(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2020
Freddo99:
well said my brother, every imtelligent person knows the evil of democrat. From blasphemy to incurring the wrath of God with homosexuality, lesbianism, promoting abortions and creation of terrorist organisation. Those that hate trump are more evil and hypocritical than lucifer himself.

Many of them are very stupid..especially Nigerians...all because of visa.lol
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by BigBashiru: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2020
GodsOwnFav:
Joe Biden's agenda will promote Satan's Kingdom, well the world is coming to end that's why darkness is being preferred to light. embarassed

At the age of 78 he can't promote much.... please stop being fanatics! Moreover na God were create the satin
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Freddo99(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Faithful007:
I'm sure it's your pastor that told you these. So democrats brought all these right? Go and research for yourself and stop believing conspiracy theories.
I dont even have a pastor let alone believe in one. in God alone i put my trust.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by seunmsg(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Is Kenneth Copeland still laughing? I guess Biden had the last laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Sheunma: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Copeland is a clown na. He's nothing but a god of men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.