Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President (80212 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by chaloskyx: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2020
WHO BE THIS ONE ABEGI LAUGH ALL YOU WANT TRUMP HAS LOST NO NEED TO START GOING SPIRITUAL OR CASTING AND BINDING OVER THE RESULTS CAUSE IF YOUR PRAYERS WERE WORKING IN THE FIRST PLACE BIDEN WONT HAVE WON

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by JADEK01(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
You may not agree with me, but this election is a battle of Supremecy between the dark age and light. I only fear for those who are not aware of the developments in the world today

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only
not everyone can understand d thing of the spirit

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Farki: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2020
Valkrie:
Democrats are poison to the world...they placed us where we are today in this country and play a major role in the formation of boko haram..which was strengthened by the demise of Gaddafi...!!

So the yeye war on terror launched by a Republican president that allowed Islamic extremism to spread was what?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by favinvest: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2020
i think the conservative American Christians don't want to accept biden.

unfortunately, the majority wins the vote..

also, Biden should b careful, because a lot of evangelicals used to support the Democratic party until Obama's second time that led to Gay rights and Muslims almost taking over the white house.

so Biden should try and build that relationship with the evangelicals... cos these are the major support base of Trump.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Spidermon: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2020
Forget suit. This pastor na street.
Agba 19
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by ProGSM(m): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2020
I will not comment here till I see the whole video.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Ddokie: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Mynd44:
Now people understand how the leaders of Zimbabwe and other countries could/can stay that long in power. There are always people in the populace that are willing to support them and stand with them.

There are always people who are willing to give them support and ask them to do things contrary to what is right.

And you are supposed to be a moderator. One would have expected a better level of knowledge.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Maximus85(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Viral01:
Clergyman, Kenneth Copeland, laughs off news repot that Joe Biden is the 46th President of the US..
The President of the United state of America have been denying the claim that le lost the election as the media announced Joe Biden As the new President elect of the United state of America..
Click To Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaEyOm064Oc

Madness no get another sign.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Royliv: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mindlog:

The Democrats are responsible for your representatives in the National Assembly and State House Assembly who are more interested in stuffing their pockets rather than attract development to your community or your State Governor who feels misappropriating state resources is his birthright?

You can't continue to blame strangers for one's family members who are thieves.

Shut up if you cannot do research, then reason! The battle of Nigeria is even more of international than local.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by helicoptarr: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
A typical politician laughs with you even while scheming to roast you alive.

I think Trump's predicament in the wake of the outcome of this election is the fact that he's not given to political correctness.

He would have made several moves pretending to be tolerant of many political staff he's had to fire, corrupt African politicians, etc.

He wouldn't have asked Buhari: "why are you killing Christians?"
If this isn't important to Christians across the world, it's important to God.

Trump's loss at the polls would mean that the time's almost up and no milk for chri9 again. Every Christian should be ready for the 'final trump'!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by ejanla077: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mynd44:
Now people understand how the leaders of Zimbabwe and other countries could/can stay that long in power. There are always people in the populace that are willing to support them and stand with them.

There are always people who are willing to give them support and ask them to do things contrary to what is right.

Coming from someone who support buhari. Una own worse abeg leave matter... Off mic. U shouldn't be saying this
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by somehow: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
You may not agree with me, but this election is a battle of Supremecy between the dark age and light. I only fear for those who are not aware of the developments in the world today

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only

So who's the light and who is the darkness?
Who is more Christian between Trump and Biden judging by their actions and lifestyles?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by somehow: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
If you support Trump but insult Buhari, then you are a hypocrite and a sentimental Demon.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Mindlog: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Royliv:

Shut up if you cannot research, then reason! The battle Nigeria is even more of international than local.

After you have shut up! cheesy

Your local government chairman and his cohorts embezzling funds is an international battle because it is the Democrats that is responsible for the poor facilities and service that your people have to face in your local health centre......keep denying, after all it is a defense mechanism that disconnects you from your reality!

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Kzinne: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
yusufu16:

lol think my friend.

CNN, FOX News, CBS, CNBS, AP, etc all got their data from each Secretary of State. In US once you reached 270 MAP, you have won.

So you have not seen how the data have been streamed in realtime. You think US is like Nigeria.
lies. The media can't declare Biden president.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by jrusky(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nyanabo:

Weyrey wan fight e de beg for people to hold am. noisemaker. See Who de call person animal. clown

Yea I'm free a bit for you now.

Now listen good son of bitch. First you went to bed in a wrong path, dreamnt a wrong dream and woke up a wrongly to a wrong day with a miserable destiny for you in a total ackwardness to what today has for any sane and a well brought up child and that is why you lunacy could not decoded to thin line between a reality and living a dellussional life that devoid all facet of responsibleness to woke up and by 6am came to social media to insult people.

I expecteded a living soul and not a dead beat like you to wake up as early as 6am and do what is called reflection and focus on what the new day has in package but a nonentity like you lack reflective capacity thereby sank you in the gutter of despairness and threw your reflective capacity to the swine.

Young man I see you as a correct logic that standing upside down human. You are like a huge street canal reservoir where when rain fall all debris, sewages, dirts of the street ends and settled and after 3 days it stink and oozed out with toxic foul smell that is exactly what your personality is and exactly how your existence is so toxic and foul to human kind.

Now hear me if your Trump that is so foul mouthed is your messiah good for you afterall dog must surely follow dog and pig must always lay in the mud with its colleague. You are an animal in human flesh who supposed to live among the chimpz in the wilderness but unfortunately find yourself mingling with human I guess a chain is needed to capture you and return you to where you belong.

Pls read and follow me ok you want a fight I will feed you to the fullest. Pls respond and I'm waiting for you the cow dung you smoked will clear off your okro brain soon and that cow urine you are fed with that dented your IQ will soon be clear.....pls lets carry on you asked for it ok.

I'm waiting ok by the time I'm done with your "miscarriage destiny" you will learn how to mind your business.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Wisdompays: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kenneth Copeland laughing means that there are irregularities in the election. And from the news I received, shows that the democrat are thirsty for power that's why they went with all illegal angles to make sure they won
But you can't call that a win. They denied trump the votes because they knew that trump will unravel the democrat secrecy to the world in his second term.

Meanwhile, this is my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vQUoOLIPo This video is all about taking control of your life. You are the inspiration; you are the bright mind, having the right mind connection within your position will always help you overcome your fear. The life in us is much bigger than any material things. Therefore it can never be exchange for any price, the life of a person is priceless, no matter the amount or How much? They may try to deceive your mind with, always remember that, life is priceless.
Guide your heart with love, kindness and care and always snap it in the interest of your heart to understand that no price or how much that is right for you to sweep away someone’s life from earth. And never allow anybody to deceive you by killing your parents, your brothers, your sisters and your friends because of how much money they may try to give you.
Money can buy you mansions, properties, but money cannot buy life and peace of mind. So never spread or shed someone’s blood because of money. “What goes around comes around”, if you kill people, it must surely come to you. The bible says in (Genesis 9:6) he that sheddeth a man’s blood by man shall his blood be shed, in the image of God made he man.
Be the person that always destroy every evil conspiracy in your mind and always renew yourself with the word of God.
please dont forget to subcribe after watching the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vQUoOLIPo
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by madjune(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Afolabimills:
u make me laugh haaahaahaaaaaaaa wake up it's America not Nigeria under buhari govt who pronounced Joe as president?

Be like say you be that man's church member.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by henryobinna(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Clinton conceded defeat immediately it was clear Trump had won. The Russian allegation arose afterwards.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/hillary-clinton-concedes-election-donald-trump-speech
Thank you for this.

But the point of my message is that he should be allowed to challenge the result if he felt he was cheated.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by opribo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
When they eventually recount and if paradventure they do find anything what would you say about America.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nyanabo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
jrusky:

Yea I'm free a bit for you now.

Now listen good son of bitch. First you went to bed in a wrong path, dreamnt a wrong dream and woke up a wrongly to a wrong day with a miserable destiny for you in a total ackwardness to what today has for any sane and a well brought up child and that is why you lunacy could not decoded to thin line between a reality and living a dellussional life that devoid all facet of responsibleness to woke up and by 6am came to social media to insult people.

I expecteded a living soul and not a dead beat like you to wake up as early as 6am and do what is called reflection and focus on what the new day has in package but a nonentity like you lack reflective capacity thereby sank you in the gutter of despairness and threw your reflective capacity to the swine.

Young man I see you as a correct logic that standing upside down human. You are like a huge street canal reservoir where when rain fall all debris, sewages, dirts of the street ends and settled and after 3 days it stink and oozed out with toxic foul smell that is exactly what your personality is and exactly how your existence is so toxic and foul to human kind.

Now hear me if your Trump that is so foul mouthed is your messiah good for you afterall dog must surely follow dog and pig must always lay in the mud with its colleague. You are an animal in human flesh who supposed to live among the chimpz in the wilderness but unfortunately find yourself mingling with human I guess a chain is needed to capture you and return you to where you belong.

Pls read and follow me ok you want a fight I will feed you to the fullest. Pls respond and I'm waiting for you the cow dung you smoked will clear off your okro brain soon and that cow urine you are fed with that dented your IQ will soon be clear.....pls lets carry on you asked for it ok.

I'm waiting ok by the time I'm done with your "miscarriage destiny" you will learn how to mind your business.

grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley shocked sad shocked undecided lipsrsealed cry kiss

Why now you call all this insults ? grin grin grin

Lalasticlala please this caveman needs to be tamed.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by FullBlastLight: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Why congregation stand dey laugh/clap too? What manner of madness is this?

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by FullBlastLight: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:
They are yet to come to reality...they still believe "the apple of God's eyes" trump will win.
Anyways,this man looks ldemonike a demon sad

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by FullBlastLight: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
azzima:
This is the SAME fool that said God wants the Church to buy him a PRIVATE JET because God doesn't want him to fly with other demons on the commercial aircraft.......Idiot!!!

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Osashalom: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
azzima:
This is the SAME fool that said God wants the Church to buy him a PRIVATE JET because God doesn't want him to fly with other demons on the commercial aircraft.......Idiot!!!
I pity your parents for having a fool like you as their child.
I don't see you going unpunished for this foolishness of yours displayed in your comment.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by nogragra: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Viral01:
Clergyman, Kenneth Copeland, laughs off news repot that Joe Biden is the 46th President of the US..
The President of the United state of America have been denying the claim that le lost the election as the media announced Joe Biden As the new President elect of the United state of America..

Essentric people working for an essentric president. USA is going the way of a bananna republic, watch this space.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Royliv: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mindlog:

After you have shut up! cheesy

Your local government chairman and his cohorts embezzling funds is an international battle because it is the Democrats that is responsible for the poor facilities and service that your people have to face in your local health centre......keep denying, after all it is a defense mechanism that disconnects you from your reality!

You can’t understand cos it’s obvious you are just arguing from a layman’s view. Everything is interwoven together in Nigeria politics. But only few will understand. The same people that put Buhari there whose administration is full on corrupt individuals . Wait sef, if your local chairman and kings aren’t corrupt, how will the globalist steal and take from you? They will only achieve their aim by supporting the corrupt ones like Britain supporting Buhari’s administration and Buhari in turn support corrupt senators, ministers, chairman and councellors. Learn and stop unintelligent rants.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by debeginin(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Viral01:

SMH
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Mindlog: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Royliv:

You can’t understand cos it’s obvious you are just arguing from a layman’s view. Everything is interwoven together in Nigeria politics. But only few will understand. The same people that put Buhari there whose administration is full on corrupt individuals . Wait sef, if your local chairman and kings aren’t corrupt, how will the globalist steal and take from you? They will only achieve their aim by supporting the corrupt ones like Britain supporting Buhari’s administration and Buhari in turn support corrupt senators, ministers, chairman and councellors. Learn and stop unintelligent rants.

Now have you asked yourself if your local government chairman and kings are incorruptible can those same globalists steal and take from you?

If you as a trader, who has zero tolerance for buying stolen goods with the intention to buy cheap from criminals and resell at high profit, will criminals not feel uncomfortable approaching you with stolen goods?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Misterdhee1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
henryobinna:
Thank you for this.

But the point of my message is that he should be allowed to challenge the result if he felt he was cheated.
Sure, it's within his rights. But his wishes and aspirations dont have to override the reputation of a system that has been in place before he was born. America is bigger than his ego.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
No be small thing ooo . Maybe they are laughing because they are the ones to declear Trump president elect soon. Say what say what anything can happen.
Is there anywhere in the world where the media declare the winner of an election? The electoral unmpire is yet to declare winner but people are being preemptive already. That is prejudice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.