Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President (80261 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Jones4190(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
You may not agree with me, but this election is a battle of Supremecy between the dark age and light. I only fear for those who are not aware of the developments in the world today

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only
you means God loose election?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by kingPhidel(m): 7:56am On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:
They are yet to come to reality...they still believe "the apple of God's eyes" trump will win.
Anyways,this man looks like a demon sad
i bet, you don't know who you look like! do you? Don't compare anyone carrying God's anointing to a demon perhaps you re of thesame family that's why you know how demons look like. you've got God to contend with!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Aksnoopy: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
Mynd44:
Now people understand how the leaders of Zimbabwe and other countries could/can stay that long in power. There are always people in the populace that are willing to support them and stand with them.

There are always people who are willing to give them support and ask them to do things contrary to what is right.
[/s]
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by themes009(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

They are his SHEEPLE...
Dis is where you know who has common sense or not
Dey do exactly what their master does.
Kenneth Copeland is known for such.
Follow his interviews and see such for yourself.
He can be very dramatic and fiery.

AMERICAN FFK.. WE KNOW THEM
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by capatainrambo: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2020
SEGLIZ:

likewise the wailer zombies would want pdp to remain in power by all cost.
we all are guilty of this things, apc, pdp followers are, note we all are so stupid we decide base on sentiment, even when we see evil we close our lips cos we love the evil doer.
this should be an eye opener to us all, time for Nigeria to retire all the old ballingticians. the next general election should be they the politicians versus we Nigerians.
the election should be apcpdp versus Nigerians choice. our choice shouldn't be any old hand but fresh hand being sponsored by we Nigerians.
our government would be happy the us election erupt (which I know will not) so as to take our minds off the #ENDSARS agitation. they are currently enjoying the attention shift.
we all are zombies so far we are still supporting a corrupt politician.
we re not all zombies guy park well
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by CrestMan: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2020
lordswill03:
I don't even understand whether the laugh is for or against

What you saw in that video clip is called laughing in the Spirit. This kind of laughter destroys the enemy's plan. It happens through the move of the Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Ayobami7(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Seen
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Mindlog: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2020
afroxyz:

Obvious both of you are not on the same wave length. Go back to school and do some studying bro

Of course we are not on the "same wave length", maybe we get to learn in school on how to take personal responsibility for our situations.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by jimter44(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2020
yusufu16:
Trump said over his dead body for him to handover to incompotent Biden. Trump get strong head sha. Till now he has refused to accept the result.
If the supreme court still confirms Biden's win and Trump refuses to handover, the military will force him out of white House and Biden will be installed. This not Africa where Trump will be asked to form a unity government that will include the Democrats.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nyanabo(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2020
jrusky:

Oh really? You are in for a bash this early morning bah nice one. Let me finish getting ready for office then I will come back to descend on you its a promise.

I wilm be back I have something better to atrend to right now and not imbecille like you. I will be back for you.

Are you sure you even have a job ? who would employ someone as daft as you are ? I'm waiting for you am promising blow for blow. Clown
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2020
salford1:

Trump is also a gay president.

America itself is a gay country.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Tilykay(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2020
azzima:
This is the SAME fool that said God wants the Church to buy him a PRIVATE JET because God doesn't want him to fly with other demons on the commercial aircraft.......Idiot!!!
mi

Must you insult? Just state your grievance and that's it.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by vikstandon(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2020
THE FALL OF AMERICA.

I AM ENVISAGING A NEW WORLD POWER.

I SEE CHINA RISING FROM THE EAST.

THE SCRIPTURE IS TRUE...LORD PLEASE COME!!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by yusufu16: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2020
jimter44:

If the supreme court still confirms Biden's win and Trump refuses to handover, the military will force him out of white House and Biden will be installed. This not Africa where Trump will be asked to form a unity government that will include the Democrats.

You are right. US has strong institution.

Immediately Biden reached the 270 electoral votes, the Secret Service had already taken charge of his security. Even the air space around his home has been beefed up. At the moment Trump has only 69 Days in the WH.

By January 20, Trump ceases to be US, President, whether he likes or not.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by kponkedenge(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2020
Mynd44:
Now people understand how the leaders of Zimbabwe and other countries could/can stay that long in power. There are always people in the populace that are willing to support them and stand with them.

There are always people who are willing to give them support and ask them to do things contrary to what is right.

All I'm seeing is just a manifestation of the scriptures about how false prophets will deceive many in the end times and how most people will turn away from Christianity because of this kind of behaviour from so called pastors.

Imagine if someone like Trump a serial cheater in businesses and marriage and a tax fraud criminal can curry up so much 'Christians' to back him..... Then the Antichrist may even pull the whole Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Viral01:
Clergyman, Kenneth Copeland, laughs off news repot that Joe Biden is the 46th President of the US..
The President of the United state of America have been denying the claim that le lost the election as the media announced Joe Biden As the new President elect of the United state of America..
Click To Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaEyOm064Oc

Religion is like drug. Some go crazy and it heals some.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2020
Mynd44:

but Trump hasn't lost naa. The media don't have the power to crown anyone winner in a presidential election. All they did was project the likely winner after analysing the current results. The Trump campaign claim they have evidence of dead people voting and if they are able to prove it in the Supreme Court, hundreds of thousands of ballots will be thrown away. What the media are doing will only result to civil war if irregularities are found in the electoral process and Trump end up winning
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by frowland(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
You may not agree with me, but this election is a battle of Supremecy between the dark age and light. I only fear for those who are not aware of the developments in the world today

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by damosky12(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2020
azzima:
This is the SAME fool that said God wants the Church to buy him a PRIVATE JET because God doesn't want him to fly with other demons on the commercial aircraft.......Idiot!!!

He never said "God wants the church to buy him jet." Don't bear false witness. The interviewer asked why he flies jets and not commercial planes... Copeland already flying jets since the 90s.

Besides, using the word "fool" for an elderly person is rude, unethical, and ungodly. No matter how justifiable you think you are.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Exmilitant(m): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Mynd44:

Oboy how far, you remember me?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Naijboy: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Mynd44 post=95837893]Now people understand how the leaders of Zimbabwe and other countries could/can stay that long in power. There are always people in the populace that are willing to support them and stand with them.

There are always people who are willing to give them support and ask them to do things contrary to what is right
You are talking of other countries, how about your own country Nigeria. Is Buhari suppose to be there as president, is he relevant?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by tyup(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2020
azzima:

Lmao grin grin
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by damosky12(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2020
blackpanda:
90% of christian pastors are fake

grin Are you the secretary of Jesus, or his assistant?

Your emotion is not the standard for measuring a "fake" or "original" pastor.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Naijboy: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Mynd44:

You are talking of other countries, how about your own country Nigeria. Is Buhari suppose to be there as president, is he relevant?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Adgraced: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2020
I dont know why these so called men of God keep disgracing God on the pulpit?! God's kingdom has nothing to do with the affairs of this World and its politics. Mr Copeland should face preaching the gospel to the unsaved. Thats what is calling ought to be. That is if he's actually called by God.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Misterdhee1(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2020
henryobinna:
You should know what you said is total crap.

While I don't have interest in who wins or loses the US election, I believe no one should be forced to accept an election they believe was rigged against them. Hillary didn't accept same with those that voted her, they did all she could to 'reclaim' their mandate. All over the world it's like that, even in Nigeria it happened.

Why then does it have to be different now? Is it because people so much hate Trump or what exactly?

People just want their preferred candidate to win irrespective of whether it was a free and fair election or not. Which is very terrible.

All of you should not let your emotions(hate as the case maybe), stop you from thinking rightly.

If Trump and those who voted him feel he won the election, he/they have the right to challenge it in court and that’s exactly what he's done.

All these crap people share in order to sound smart is just what it is; crap!!!

When and how? This is misinformation please.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by damosky12(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2020
5thcolm:

This is embarrassing. Don't know how some people take people like this serious

How are you taking yourself serious? You think you are so great that you're the standard for what's embarrassing or not?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by Ekaspikin: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2020
[qCan you explainuote author=Valkrie post=95837741]Democrats are poison to the world...they placed us where we are today in this country and play a major role in the formation of boko haram..which was strengthened by the demise of Gaddafi...!![/quote]
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by generationz(f): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Why congregation stand dey laugh/clap too? What manner of madness is this?

Lol, they are all clowns.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by thunder74(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Why congregation stand dey laugh/clap too? What manner of madness is this?
A natural man can not understand the things of the spirit because they are foolishness unto him 1 Corinthians 2:14

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by generationz(f): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2020
DesignYourLogo:

So a racist who has spoken sexually about his daughter is your own light? �
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President by MrHighSea: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2020
are these humans or robots?

Fact is no matter how dirty USA's political system is, the country is still better than ours. the people enjoys the dividends of democracy more than us. their problems comes first. most of them believe Nigeria is practically a shiit hole.

No need to hate on Trump or Biden.

The world is more complicated than simply black or white.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.