Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,094 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million (40996 Views)

Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) / Dasuki Granted N200 Million Bail By Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Camelot65: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2020
adadike:
Good question dear. Lord Jesus that some Pharisees even use to call a drunk
Did He ever get drunk?
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Camelot65: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Reference:
As long as there is a law there, obey it, simple. Kano State is simply showing the rest of Nigeria how to organse its territories.

So you either get the laws changed or leave. This is what we have been advocating for the greater Nigeria. People gathering together to decide and elect collective values... popularly known as restructuring.

Unfortunately those who should be pressing on with their own programmes are busy fighting each other, moaning that they are held back and pointing fingers at those who are moving forward.

Isn't that what we call 'crab mentality'. Who has the structure it wants.
? ... The joke is indeed on lazy Nigeria.
Since we haven't restructured yet, what's the use of Sharia law in a multi religious country like Nigeria undecided

so destroying bottles of beer means the state is moving forward? Jokes, right?
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Proffdada: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2020
360degreess:
.. You are wrong. They are trying to follow their scriptures. Alcohol is also prohibited in your scripture, it's just that you are too ignorant to know. See : proverb 20:1, 1corintians 5:11, 1corintians 6:10, ephesians 5:18 etc..
You prefer to follow(worship) your pastors, Bishops, Rev., etc.. The Christians only follow Jesus by lips not by deeds. No wonder the Qur'an described the Christians as ignorants when it comes to "spiritual" matters.
Alcohol is not forbidden however too much of everything is not good
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Sirkingsnado: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2020
360degreess:
.. You are wrong. They are trying to follow their scriptures. Alcohol is also prohibited in your scripture, it's just that you are too ignorant to know. See : proverb 20:1, 1corintians 5:11, 1corintians 6:10, ephesians 5:18 etc..
You prefer to follow(worship) your pastors, Bishops, Rev., etc.. The Christians only follow Jesus by lips not by deeds. No wonder the Qur'an described the Christians as ignorants when it comes to "spiritual" matters.

But codine tramadol cigar are allow in Islam onye mgbu Islam is scam
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2020
PreyingMantis:
You're a Northerner... What's your business with West and East?

I'm south west as they come.... Yoruba first before others
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by favinvest: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2020
u destroy yet u go back and collect taxes from them..

sometimes I just dey weak for these people..

just like book haram, western education is forbidden.
yet they are using the internet, AK-47, Telephone, RPG, cars etc that the western education created.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Topmaike007:
south and north abeg

No way
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by PervertProphet: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:

Christian in the South East burned 2 Mosque this month, why? They don't want muslim in the east.

Muslim in the north destroy beer why? They don't want beer in the north

You are the same!

What Christians burnt 2mosques.

And who told you Muslims are not in the East of Nigeria. I have been there and they are in there.
Pathetic excuse on behalf of Islam: a religion invented by a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Gandollaar:
You are wrong!

I support the uprooting of any mosque in the SE because abeg abeg, we don't want to create a breeding ground for terrorist.
They have been in the community ages ago but with the realities of today, religion rather than take the back seat, is further taking a stranglehold on the people due to poverty (bad leadership).
Before you know it, zealots from Kano would invade their ranks, take some to Sudan and Afghanistan for brainwashing, and upon his return, as soon as he steps into his city, chants their song and blow himself up!
We don't want that to happen. I'm sure the community are already seeing suspicious movements, so they acted.

As long.no life is lost, I'm cool with it. They can move to neighbouring Edo and Kogi and Benue to do as they like.

But as those destroying beer, hypocrites all of them!

They drink beer too

They benefit from VAT from alcohol.

The north don't want to be breeding infidels too lobatan..... The hypocrisy is just too much for you people cheesy
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

And what has the south east gotta do about that?! So much for mallam comprehension grin grin

Stay in your state if you won't tolerate others
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2020
PervertProphet:

What Christians burnt 2mosques.

And who told you Muslims are not in the East of Nigeria. I have been there and they are in there.
Pathetic excuse on behalf of Islam: a religion invented by a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Be careful
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Edge1(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Is only alcohol the only sin islam prohibits? Why haven't they stoned those caught in adultery and homosexuality to death Islamically?

You lack wisdom.

All those verses in the Bible never condermed alcohol and there is no where in the Bible that states categorically that alcohol is condermed.

Listen, the Bible states that you should avoid too much alcohol intake that will make you sin and also avoid people who get drunk.

Now go back and read those verses you quoted.

Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by emmyN(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2020
This is really stupid. There are non-muslim population in the state whose etiquette does not forbid the consumption of alcohol. Why impose your religion on them when Nigeria is a secular state?

I wonder what our law associates are doing about this. Nigeria can't be a secular state and yet a whole state of the federation would be governed by Sharia. I wish the owners would sue them angry.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2020
nony43:
This is why we must restructure Nigeria. They are destroying alcoholic drinks. This was someone’s investment destroyed. But these shariah states will benefit from taxes collected from sale and production of liquor in other states. Where is justice here.

So why didn’t you go and drink alcohol there before they brought the new laws. Respect the laws where you are. How is that hard to do?
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by TBIZZY(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2020
This people still never get sense.

Muhammadu u dey see your people...
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Whobedatte(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2020
engrchykae:
you must be in Kano to know mairabo hotels.
How is Kano,I miss kano
Yeah .. currently on a project w dangote salt
Mairabo has bn invaded by ashawo girls now
So filth you can't even sleep there for a night
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by PervertProphet: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:

Be careful

Be careful of what?

You want to implement the jihadi ideology of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad against me?

You want to come out of your "moderate Muslim" cover-up and show me the "peace" of Islam as Muhammad did in his lifetime?!!

The Quran, chapter 9 (At-Tawba), verse 5:[51]

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
— translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Ayt27(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Thenorrth:

my brother don't mind them please...
I can clearly see they're not to embrace The Truth.... leave them with their ignorance view... the Truth Will soon Hits them hard....

Please I would like to know your Truth. I'm a Christian and I believe in Jesus Christ as the truth. Being a Christian affords me freedom that other religions may not necessarily permit.

For example

As a true follower of Jesus I can eat any food from any source, if I receive the food with thanks and a word of prayer over it, but that does not mean I will go to places where I know sacrifices are being made and I go there to eat and say because I have freedom.

Can you please highlight some of the truths you think the people quoting the guy above may be ignorant of.

I come in peace
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by EdiskyHarry: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2020
I keep saying this, Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Tzar(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Isn’t this hypocritical?! When will they refuse haram money/VAT from sale of alcohol?!
We have a lot of confused people in Nigeria!
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by feed70: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by PervertProphet: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:

These agents of Devil are always quick to Insult those who obey God command but, will usually claim Christianity at the slightest ruse.

If you believe as divine a 54 year old pervert plagiarizer pedophile Muhammad as Prophet who dislocated the hips of a 9year old girl child then I don't know who is most devilish than you.

Even the devil is scared of you as he is following Muhammad at the back. Devil no even sleep with any 9year old to start with.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by judejamy(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
360degreess:
You're the ignorant one here because all the Bible verses u presented to back up ur claim never condemned taking of alcohol rather it condemned the excessive intake of alcohol.. From the Goodnews bible you will see words like "too much alcohol" , "drunkard" and all these portrays excessive intake of alcohol... So you have to prove where it is in the Bible that one should not take Alcohol because what is in ur backup verse is different from what you are saying
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Ayt27(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bultwo:
Numbers 6:3

He shall abstain from wine and strong drink; he shall drink no vinegar, whether made from wine or strong drink nor shall he drink any grape juice nor eat fresh or dried grapes.

If the Christians are wise, they will understand.

Numbers 6:1-3

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the Lord:

3 He(that man or woman) shall separate himself(herself) from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried

If you read further down maybe to verse 5 you will see that the conditions for that vow. are no razor upon his head,no wine or strong wine,he will not come near anything unclean (such as a dead body even his father or mother who may have passed while he was still in the vow ).

But after the days of his vow he is free to do these things i.e shave his head, drink wine and mourn his parents at their fear dead body.

Your reference to Numbers 6:3 as a justification to not drinking, can best be defined as half-truths. Try and read that from a neutral point of view, just like you would read any comprehension passage and see if drinking of wine is forbidden.

Half truths are dangerous, they can cost you heavily.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by engrchykae(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Whobedatte:

Yeah .. currently on a project w dangote salt
Mairabo has bn invaded by ashawo girls now
So filth you can't even sleep there for a night
it has always been like that since 2010.
Are you new in Kano?
Mairabo is ashawo hub ofcourse both the one in aba road and the headquarters.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Hassanmaye(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
naptu2:

It still goes back to what I said.

1) Nigeria is a Federal Republic (just like the United States).

2) The fact that it is a federation means that states can make their own laws (that's why there are state houses of assembly).

This is also true in the United States and in every federation. The constituent parts can make their own laws.

3) Every state in southern Nigeria has its own criminal code. Northern states (or the Northern Region) also had its own criminal code in the early 1960s.

4) Sharia law has existed in Nigeria since before independence and the British considered it to be part of Nigerian customary/native law.

5) However, the British removed the criminal aspects of customary law. This means that customary law is limited to things like marriage and divorce, inheritance, etc, but does not include things like murder, robbery, etc.

This is the reason that trial of murder suspects by torture no longer exists in the south.

6) In the 1960s some northerners complained that Sharia law was being divided into criminal law and personal law and that this is not possible because Sharia Law is one. Ahmadu Bello listened to their complaints and enacted a penal code in Northern Nigeria.

Because of this, most states in Northern Nigeria have a penal code and most states in the south have a criminal code.

7) In the early 2000s, some states in Northern Nigeria passed new laws that included Sharia criminal law. Some people say this is unconstitutional, because what is in the constitution is personal law. However, this has never been tested in the courts.

8 ) The governments of the northern states say that the destruction of bottles of alcoholic beverages is done because of the penal code laws in their state and not because of Sharia law.

9) Note that states have the right to make laws, so long as the law does not contradict the constitution. Anybody that feels agrieved can sue the state government to get the law declared unconstitutional.

For example, Lagos State Government had a state traffic law that permitted LASTMA to impound cars and fine people. Someone's car was impounded and the person sued the government. The court declared the section of the law that gave LASTMA the power to impound cars and fine people null because it was unconstitutional. It violated people's right to fair hearing because it made LASTMA both the complainant and the judge

10) So the northern states say they have the right to ban alcohol, but anybody whose alcoholic beverage was confiscated and who believes that his constitutional rights have been violated can sue the state government.

If not my access bank account has been restricted Now I will have send you 5k now for this.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by PervertProphet: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
naptu2:

It still goes back to what I said.

1) Nigeria is a Federal Republic (just like the United States).

2) The fact that it is a federation means that states can make their own laws (that's why there are state houses of assembly).

This is also true in the United States and in every federation. The constituent parts can make their own laws.

3) Every state in southern Nigeria has its own criminal code. Northern states (or the Northern Region) also had its own criminal code in the early 1960s.

4) Sharia law has existed in Nigeria since before independence and the British considered it to be part of Nigerian customary/native law.

5) However, the British removed the criminal aspects of customary law. This means that customary law is limited to things like marriage and divorce, inheritance, etc, but does not include things like murder, robbery, etc.

This is the reason that trial of murder suspects by torture no longer exists in the south.

6) In the 1960s some northerners complained that Sharia law was being divided into criminal law and personal law and that this is not possible because Sharia Law is one. Ahmadu Bello listened to their complaints and enacted a penal code in Northern Nigeria.

Because of this, most states in Northern Nigeria have a penal code and most states in the south have a criminal code.

7) In the early 2000s, some states in Northern Nigeria passed new laws that included Sharia criminal law. Some people say this is unconstitutional, because what is in the constitution is personal law. However, this has never been tested in the courts.

8 ) The governments of the northern states say that the destruction of bottles of alcoholic beverages is done because of the penal code laws in their state and not because of Sharia law.

9) Note that states have the right to make laws, so long as the law does not contradict the constitution. Anybody that feels agrieved can sue the state government to get the law declared unconstitutional.

For example, Lagos State Government had a state traffic law that permitted LASTMA to impound cars and fine people. Someone's car was impounded and the person sued the government. The court declared the section of the law that gave LASTMA the power to impound cars and fine people null because it was unconstitutional. It violated people's right to fair hearing because it made LASTMA both the complainant and the judge

10) So the northern states say they have the right to ban alcohol, but anybody whose alcoholic beverage was confiscated and who believes that his constitutional rights have been violated can sue the state government.

Some people who don't think will read this and think you have made any sensible statement. See how you Muslims bend logic and display irrationality all just to please the plagiarized laws of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

Let America, Europe claim that they are Secularists and Atheists and refuse the sale of Muslim praying beads because they don't want it and the whole world will scream "Islamphobes" all day but you hateful people who mask under this false religion called islam will rationalize the subjugation of all that groups as valid.

How in the world does Lastma compare to an Islamic Police that goes to areas where non-islamists stay to destroy their Businesses? If not that you are as schizophrenic as your false prophet muhammad. How in the world do these correlate?
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by vastolord4(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
This is a wrong mentality, people don't take beer because of frustration, a lot of people take it as a form of enjoyment and relaxation

No! Oga! It's like you don't have responsibilities yet and don't reside in nigeria! + northern rulers are mostly dictators..
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by angelina08(f): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Imagine that, when boys are thirsty tongue
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
PervertProphet:

Be careful of what?

You want to implement the jihadi ideology of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad against me?

You want to come out of your "moderate Muslim" cover-up and show me the "peace" of Islam as Muhammad did in his lifetime?!!

The Quran, chapter 9 (At-Tawba), verse 5:[51]

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
— translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

I won't say more than this...... Abo oro lan so fun omoluabi
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Ramsak1: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
xoo if you're a Christian, did the bible encourage taking Alcohol?

you are crazy in xoo many ways.
MsAllison:
Islam is a terror and curse to mankind

thunder scatter Muhammed SAWya beans
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by omoluka: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Adonisteve:
just chill, it is the law in the state, you people just hate Islam thinking you're too wise and more civilised than others. Saudi Arabia doesn't allow alcohol and they are far better than Nigeria. Dubai that just lifted the ban was a better country than Nigeria and even after lifting the ban, they will still be better than Nigeria. So alcohol doesn't determine a country's development. Or do you mean that every individual who doesn't consume alcohol is backward?
Nigeria is a secular state, you can compare Nigeria with all these Middle Eastern countries. #Restructuring or break up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68