Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million (40998 Views)

Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido's N200 Million Library Evacuated (Photos) / Dasuki Granted N200 Million Bail By Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Kaybex007(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
When will we stop forcing people into what they do not like/love all in the name of religion. The fact that I don't love homosexual doesn't mean I can't have a gay as a friend, I will only limit my friendship. What I expected was to make a by-laws which will instruct people not to drink beer in public and not this. I am a Muslim, I don't drink, I don't smoke, but I have those who do and never condemn them cuz it's a thing of choice. The real harmful drugs that are taking over the north should be looked into, e.g. refnol, Colorado, and others. Peace be unto everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by delishpot: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Yet those that create the Hisbah drink the most expensive alcohol in their inner chamber. Hypocrisy of man grin
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by naptu2: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
PervertProphet:

Some people who don't think will read this and think you have made any sensible statement. See how you Muslims bend logic and display irrationality all just to please the plagiarized laws of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

Let America, Europe claim that they are Secularists and Atheists and refuse the sale of Muslim praying beads because they don't want it and the whole world will scream "Islamphobes" all day but you hateful people who mask under this false religion called islam will rationalize the subjugation of all that groups as valid.

How in the world does Lastma compare to an Islamic Police that goes to areas where non-islamists stay to destroy their Businesses? If not that you are as schizophrenic as your false prophet muhammad. How in the world do these correlate?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is like comedy!

Thank you for making me laugh!

I have not seen a post that lacks an iota of sense like this. You don't even understand what I posted about LASTMA. This is pure clownery!

Thank you
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by PervertProphet: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
naptu2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is like comedy!

Thank you for making me laugh!

I have not seen a post that lacks an iota of sense like this. You don't even understand what I posted about LASTMA. This is pure clownery!

Thank you

Okay!

Clown
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by chronology(f): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
I love in Kano for 6 years before coming backing to Lagos State

Kano state are the consumer of BEER in NIGERIA

KANO STATE CAN DRINK BEER FOR AFRICA

KANO MO GBE FUN EE OHHH
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by chronology(f): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
chronology:
I live in Kano for 6 years before coming backing to Lagos State

Kano state are the consumer of BEER in NIGERIA

KANO STATE CAN DRINK BEER FOR AFRICA

KANO MO GBE FUN EE OHHH
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by naptu2: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
PervertProphet:

Okay!

Clown

Again, still no point, no iota of sense, nothing! Can't you make a sensible argument?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by PreyingMantis(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:
I'm south west as they come.... Yoruba first before others
You're a miserable liar!
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Pymetrics: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Is only alcohol the only sin islam prohibits? Why haven't they stoned those caught in adultery and homosexuality to death Islamically?
When they enforce Islamic rule on blasphemy, you cried, and when they enforce Islamic law on achohol and drugs, you still cry. Now you are calling for another enforcement that you will still cry about. Please don't pretend as if you care, you are just swinging along the situation.

Meanwhile, who told you that the one you called for is not in enforcement? You're ignorant of the process and this is the reason why you're still crying aimlessly.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
360degreess:
.. You are wrong. They are trying to follow their scriptures. Alcohol is also prohibited in your scripture, it's just that you are too ignorant to know. See : proverb 20:1, 1corintians 5:11, 1corintians 6:10, ephesians 5:18 etc..
You prefer to follow(worship) your pastors, Bishops, Rev., etc.. The Christians only follow Jesus by lips not by deeds. No wonder the Qur'an described the Christians as ignorants when it comes to "spiritual" matters.

Best Reply Ever,

Best Comment of the Month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Is only alcohol the only sin islam prohibits? Why haven't they stoned those caught in adultery and homosexuality to death Islamically?

Why are you always agitating when we are trying to do so.

by not letting us do it.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
FATnigga:
I hate North Nigeria so much.
For Nothing.. It can't help you.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by yoursidenigga(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
It is laughable. Because here in Lagos, all these aboki wey full road dey drink all drinkables. Tough spirits, Alcohol, beer, these mixtures by Yoruba women, sniff stuff, take cigarette, etc.

Lol, Naija go always disgrace person sha
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by EMMY76: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shameless hypocrites why are they not refusing to collect vat monies generated from the sale of achohol in southern nigeria? undecided Dubai a muslim country just approved achohol why these backward northerners have chosen to live in ancient times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by PervertProphet: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
naptu2:

Again, still no point, no iota of sense, nothing! Can't you make a sensible argument?

A situation where you can't comprehend sense.
How do you want me to remedy this helpless state of yours.

I am helpless as you as regards this as you are incapable of perceiving sense.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by naptu2: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
PervertProphet:

A situation where you can't comprehend sense.
How do you want me to remedy this helpless state of yours.

I am helpless as you as regards this as you are incapable of perceiving sense.

Wonderful! So there's sense in this?

PervertProphet:

Okay!

Clown

Or are you saying that there's sense in this ad hominem attack that did not even address a single one of the points I touched on?

You don't even know me, but you've decided that I'm a muslim, you can't even comprehend why I mentioned LASTMA, yet you've decided that there's no correlation? Man! You are very funny.

PervertProphet:

Some people who don't think will read this and think you have made any sensible statement. See how you Muslims bend logic and display irrationality all just to please the plagiarized laws of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

Let America, Europe claim that they are Secularists and Atheists and refuse the sale of Muslim praying beads because they don't want it and the whole world will scream "Islamphobes" all day but you hateful people who mask under this false religion called islam will rationalize the subjugation of all that groups as valid.

How in the world does Lastma compare to an Islamic Police that goes to areas where non-islamists stay to destroy their Businesses? If not that you are as schizophrenic as your false prophet muhammad. How in the world do these correlate?
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Sleekfingers: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
But they accept the tax money abi? The govt need to stop giving dem money made from alcohol......nigeria brewery and other companies producing alcohol should leave that cursed state and any bloody sharia states.........make dem dey eat their useless quran......yeye dey smell......

Always dragging us back.......nothing good can come outta that useless region....na there almajiri dey, bandits, boko haram , idp, massive disable people, boko haram, child marriage ,illiterates etc ........benue, kogi, plateau and kwara should disassociate themselves from these useless people......
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by KingWarri: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
SuperBold:

Supported...... But not just into south and North

We want West away from east/south
We the Southerners want East and West way from us..

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
KingWarri:

We the Southerners want East and West way from us..

Very gooooood
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by intruder15(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
grim33:
Oga o Alcohol forbidding in 2020 .

Even uae don losses laws on alcohol consumption...

I suspect it will take a 100 years before northern Nigeria catch up .

I don't blame them. I blame our hopeless federal system of government where taxes generated from alcohol consumption in other states is being shared to states like Kano.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by inumidun2010(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
360degreess:
.. You are wrong. They are trying to follow their scriptures. Alcohol is also prohibited in your scripture, it's just that you are too ignorant to know. See : proverb 20:1, 1corintians 5:11, 1corintians 6:10, ephesians 5:18 etc..
You prefer to follow(worship) your pastors, Bishops, Rev., etc.. The Christians only follow Jesus by lips not by deeds. No wonder the Qur'an described the Christians as ignorants when it comes to "spiritual" matters.

Imagine Quran quoting Christians... this Una textbook authored by a Man inside a Cave always talking about people's religion... what is the difference between BOOK OF MORMON and QURAN..... Anywhere ISLAM thrives, FREEDOM DIES
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Omeizadean(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
grim33:
Oga o Alcohol forbidding in 2020 .

Even uae don losses laws on alcohol consumption...

I suspect it will take a 100 years before northern Nigeria catch up .

What is "even uae don losses law on alcohol consumption"?
If UAE relaxed their law are we suppose to follow suit? Should we relax law on homosexual now because the west have since?

Africa will be the last stronghold of morality.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Omeizadean(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
freshMallam1122:
UAE just start consuming bear legally now...an this back word mofos are using thier religionional believe to stop people's freedom of drink an merry

Modafakker when last did u have ur ass drill and fill with cum from another mofos? Since America and Israel ur model country have been enjoying homosexuality.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by mywells: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Let the north have their own korn tree.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by tantan: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
GOOD
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by freshMallam1122: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Omeizadean:

Modafakker when last did u have ur ass drill and fill with cum from another mofos? Since America and Israel ur model country have been enjoying homosexuality.
so weting happened that's some one choice...u hate drinking but I love drinking...u hate Toto but I love Toto...so how does that says we should not accommodate each other in a sane country...so should we live different tell us...idiot .. Boko Haram terrorists...same way ur father abubakar is doing banditary in sambisa
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Omeizadean(m): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Gandollaar:
You are wrong!

I support the uprooting of any mosque in the SE because abeg abeg, we don't want to create a breeding ground for terrorist.
They have been in the community ages ago but with the realities of today, religion rather than take the back seat, is further taking a stranglehold on the people due to poverty (bad leadership).
Before you know it, zealots from Kano would invade their ranks, take some to Sudan and Afghanistan for brainwashing, and upon his return, as soon as he steps into his city, chants their song and blow himself up!
We don't want that to happen. I'm sure the community are already seeing suspicious movements, so they acted.

As long.no life is lost, I'm cool with it. They can move to neighbouring Edo and Kogi and Benue to do as they like.

But as those destroying beer, hypocrites all of them!

They drink beer too

They benefit from VAT from alcohol.

See this one emptying his bowels out here. U stank negga.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Omeizadean(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
dareadewuyi:
Guuf,kini?,what Hypro crate!, Are they not the one that craw out of Fage to Sabongeri to consume the beer?they are Hypro crate danisika bansa.

Hypro crate or hypocrate?
U must be drunk with a crate of that bad MOJO above.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Omeizadean(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Heavensent01:

business wise, the alcohol should have been send back to where is needed, so far the drinks is not poisonous or contaminated

it's official all northerners both educated and non educated can never attained sensibility till forever

U reason through ur ass hole negga.
Haven't u seen where hard drugs or contraband good are destroyed before? Lagos and even in the Yeast. So they don't have sensibility ko?
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by Omeizadean(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
freshMallam1122:
so weting happened that's some one choice...u hate drinking but I love drinking...u hate Toto but I love Toto...so how does that says we should not accommodate each other in a sane country...so should we live different tell us...idiot .. Boko Haram terrorists...same way ur father abubakar is doing banditary in sambisa

First of all ur people are law breakers, anti establishment youths. U breaked law wherever u are, be it SA, India, Dubai, USA etc maybe it has something to do with atavistic display of heartlessness since ur generation have been emboldened from canibalism.
U can eat what u like in ur house. Or in ur ultra modern Yeast.
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by AOB1: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
360degreess:
This is where the problem started, because your Qur'an made you believe that Christians are ignorants but I have never see where Bible condemned islam
Re: Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
And people would think they are practising sharia law o..

Laughing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS / EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.