Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU (22528 Views)

ASUU Strike: UTAS Doesn't Have Hardware Backing. – Ngige / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / ASUU To Fg: Why Do You Want To Spend Money On IPPIS When UTAS Is Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by KimVenom(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2020
ManLikeL:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/utas-can-be-ready-in-three-weeks-says-ASUU/%3famp=1?espv=1

FG should just relieve ASUU off the revitalisation duty, cause it seems that's where the problem is coming from moreover I don't see NUT going on strike over revitalisation of public schools.

ASUU should just do their part I know they are fighting for the betterment of the students but it's looking lame now.

It's just like a doctor refusing to treat a dying patient cause of poor Hospital funding and still insist to the patient it's for his/her own good while the person is on his/her death bed, it's so awkward and lame and to the person dying it is pure wickedness to him and the end of the day everyone will blame the doctor.

Such is life people are against ASUU cause every action they take affects not the FG but the masses and they fail to realise that.

But I think it's high time one backs down and the current situation of the country favors FG, although FG might be lying but about the financial status of the country but if we look around us all other countries are in mess due to covid19, so I think ASUU should back down now and continue the fight later when all is well but as we all know even if our economy is same as that of the US.

ASUU will still find reasons to strike.

Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Diamondniyi(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
God please don’t let them call off this strike, no allow federal government to listen to them. Let there always be misunderstanding any time they are meeting. School have tired me
Think before dropping anything here. It’s not compulsory to go school. With the numbers of month spent at home, if you don’t want resumption, it’s better for you to drop out.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by KimVenom(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Diamondniyi:

Think before dropping anything here. It’s not compulsory to go school. With the numbers of month spent at home, if you don’t want resumption, it’s better for you to drop out.

True talk, it's as simple as that
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by kaytolee(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2020
If you like make it 3years useless people
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Ustec: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2020
morikee:
Stupid fraud call UTAS
Lol, you think NiTDA will fall for any fraud in that platform.
Some core features of the IPPS will be integrated into the UTAS.
I can't wait to see what ASUU reaction will be after the integration.
FG knows what they are doing.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by MT: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Only in Nigeria an employee tells his employer how to be paid. We have become a laughing stock in the world.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by sinkhole: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Teewhy2:
This ASUU chairman should take over from the present Nigeria labour congress chairman.
He is more active that the NLC chairman.
The man na real Sorosoke guy, you no see the way the man harrash Ngige last time? When Ngige was just talking and talking, the man just cut in and said "honourable minister sir, are you giving another opening remark or are we starting the meeting?",
Ngige was shocked, after regaining himself, Ngige then said, "yes, we are starting the meeting".
The ASUU president again fired back by saying, "with all these people around?"
Ngige again replied, "no no, they will go out, they will go out now!".
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by sinkhole: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2020
MT:
Only in Nigeria an employee tells his employer how to be paid. We have become a laughing stock in the world.
who exactly is laughing at you and when have they not really being laughing at you?
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by sript: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2020
whenever I see news about ASSU Vs FG , I get pissed off because we all know who is the receiving end. sadly those at the receiving end can't so a thing...

omo house don taya me , I've been Searching for any job so as to stay busy but no way... I can't cry
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Rhymesy(f): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Old men that are still using 19 century methods to teach..calling theirself professors...
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Uspic(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2020
You obviously didn't read this news. ASUU and FG are not meeting today
ManLikeL:
You may also want to read this.
FG and ASUU meet today, we hope some thing reasonable comes out of the meeting today.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/ASUU-strike-fg-team-meets-on-monday-2/amp/?espv=1
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by d33types: 11:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Saintinoo:

Forget the propaganda buy ASUU president, a payment platform is not just any ordinary software, even ASUU presidennt knows that.

Alfa test takes 3months.

Beta test takes 3months.

To finalize everything for the software to pass national security test will take another 3months, if FGN will be fast with everything then it will take up to 6month for the test to get completed.

How long did it take ASUU to come up with UTAS, it took them years, forget what they are saying about starting UTAS around March this year, they have been on it for long.

When you listen to ASUU president or any branch chairman, especially the branch chairmen, do not take most of what they say serious, they are just playing mind games.

What are you referring to alpha and beta testing?
UTAS has passed the full SDLC (software design life cycle).

Integrity testing doesn't need the so called beta testing. There are different cycles for that. That's how you know quack developers.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Ugonna62: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
women with prolaps or wide vagina lips should call us on 08132296513 to get our contrap cream.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by duduade: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
d33types:

What are you referring to alpha and beta testing?
UTAS has passed the full SDLC (software design life cycle).

Integrity testing doesn't need the so called beta testing. There are different cycles for that. That's how you know quack developers.

Loool

See finishing

Thank you
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by ofiko123(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
FG..
ASUU..
All of you are MAD..
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by bizhop01: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
ASUU executive and Nigeria politicians their children are not in public university.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Heybeedee(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
abeg make we hear word. Na who school epp for Nigeria? Yeye education wey their certificates are not recognized outside the country. Come Ghana here come see standard of education unlike the yeye thing wey certificate na cash and carry and yansh and carry. So if you finish school for naija you go follow call yourself a graduate? Nonsense!

MC oluomo no go school but where him dey enter you no fit enter am. School my yansh!

No be fight bross,like I said if u ain't interested simply drop out abi jp to cotonou and continue higher education there not my p ...like a proverbial yoruba adage that says "Ton ba gun iyan ninu odo ..ton ba se obe ninu epo epa eni bama yo a yo"....
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by KingAbdulazeez: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
omo house don taya me , I've been Searching for any job so as to stay busy but no way... I can't cry [/quote]
Same Here Ah Swear.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by KingAbdulazeez: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
sript:
whenever I see news about ASSU Vs FG , I get pissed off because we all know who is the receiving end. sadly those at the receiving end can't so a thing...

omo house don taya me , I've been Searching for any job so as to stay busy but no way... I can't cry
Same Here Ah Swear.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by yoursidenigga(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
To think of it, these men have their kids enrolled in private universities or studying abroad. And they allow people's children remain at home and waste. Naija don tire me.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by riyanxeally(f): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

I keep saying this
That all undergraduate should
Forget this ASUU ND fg fight
The should equally Start taking mushin weed
Nd start up a B0mbing career
(Cos it helps)
ya crazy � haha
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Techguyz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pay them using BTc
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
so utas has not even been designed and perfected all these while? IPPIS is better then
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by MrBONE2(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Teewhy2:
This ASUU chairman should take over from the present Nigeria labour congress chairman.
He is more active that the NLC chairman.
grin
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Dawnofhope: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good job ASUU I Support you .
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Jackiedemie(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
[i][/i] ASUU is fighting for their self centred motive.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Jackiedemie(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dawnofhope:
Good job ASUU I Support you .
hmmm, i hope you're gainfully employed because it wont be okay if you end up complaining of joblessness whereas indirectly creating more for supporting ASUU members to steal more in name of rejecting ippis.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Tony142: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Diamondniyi:

can not u see his name? his name said it all, his name is "enemiesofprogress" so u can see, there is nothing good that can come out of that young man, even Satan dey copy from u, Lol

do not waste your time replying that fool #wink

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Tony142: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
yoursidenigga:
To think of it, these men have their kids enrolled in private universities or studying abroad. And they allow people's children remain at home and waste. Naija don tire me.

Lol, with the way things are going I do not think this politicians will be able to make even hell fire
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by Dawnofhope: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=Jackiedemie post=95862309]
hmmm, i hope you're gainfully employed because it wont be okay if you end up complaining of joblessness whereas indirectly creating more for supporting ASUU members to steal more in name of rejecting ippis.[ who don't Steal in government of this country ? The more ASUU Graduate many students , the more unemployment increases . I'm still a student but running my business gradually.
Re: ASUU Strike: UTAS Can Be Ready In Three Weeks - ASUU by yoursidenigga(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, with the way things are going I do not think this politicians will be able to make even hell fire

I swear. Hell is too good for them... They deserve something more painful than Hell (If this exists though) grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPPIS: ASUU Plunged FG Into N800bn Debt, Says Ngige / Hijab Now Allowed In Lagos Public Schools / I Know 98% Will Still Fail This Simple Mathematics [see Question]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.