Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger (4137 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by Adeala1: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2020
Man cries out after creating a fake Facebook account to toast his wife as a stranger

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A South African man has been left heartbroken after setting up a fake Facebook account to test his wife’s loyalty to their marriage.

According to him, he had connected with his wife on Facebook with someone else’s name, picture, and followed up with nice talks in a way to get into her pants.

It however turned out easier than he thought as he successfully got himself a hookup with his own wife.

He wrote;

“My wife met someone on Facebook, their thing is going on for almost 4weeks now. The guy is unemployed, as soon as I leave for work they start chatting, she sends him airtime and money.

“Last week she told me about her sick aunt and she needed money to send to her, it was a lie, she sent R500 to her guy. She told the guy that she is happy with me and she is doing this just for fun.

They spoke about sex and they agreed to do it on their first date, the guy told my wife not to have sex with me for at least one week before the day because he wants her fresh, from last week she is telling me that she is not ok to sleep with me.

“They will meet on Thursday and she doesn’t know that I am the new guy with a fake account!”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
See more related posts

https://woloaded.com.ng/man-cries-out-after-creating-a-fake-facebook-account-to-toast-his-wife-as-a-stranger/

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by WonderManly(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2020
As you com read am finished now...

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by Akwaibomdude(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2020
This one strong
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by tyson98: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Women and infidelity smh

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by Baawaa(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Who to blame
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by weyreypey: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Brideofdracula 500 Rand gift? Are you fit for marriage?
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by madridguy(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Inferiority complex and insecurity is not good in a relationship. The man deserves what he got.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2020
tyson98:
Women and infidelity smh

Men cheat too!
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by Amotolongbo(f): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2020
tyson98:
Women and infidelity smh
lemme burst your kidney!

The woman could know that her husband is the one anonymously chatting with her using another FB handle, but decided to be playing along with him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by tonye33(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by fati2001(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2020
rubbish as wife as husband.

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by SILENTandSMART2: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Most of this biichh ain't loyal at all ,

God nah your eyes i dey look oo,

smiley
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by bmcariyo(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Bitches arent loyal

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by FahBuLous: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2020
fati2001:
rubbish as wife as husband.
fati2001 you like this meme eh... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by DryMouth: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2020
Chai!
It's actually bad to av a cheating wife
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by DaInferno(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2020
the pain,the distrust, the gnashing of teeth,the grudge in this household though. makes me to seriously reconsider marriage. I often wonder what my gf usually chats with with other dudes, and I can't wrap myself around it. after all,no be my wife she be yet I'd say. but at some point,I Might just have to check her phone!undecided

listening to How many times-Trey songs

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2020
tyson98:
Women and infidelity smh

Why should a woman stay with only one dick for the rest of her life when most men cannot eat only one toto for the rest of their lives?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by Airtimex(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
lemme burst your kidney!

The woman could know that her husband is the one anonymously chatting with her using another FB handle, but decided to be playing along with him

A wise woman will definitely use this excuse to escape cheesy
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by Omagi: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fear women
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by binary007: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
lemme burst your kidney!

Read what you typed and ask yourself.. Do you have sense ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Omagi:
Fear women
I fear who no fear women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
you don't really need all these if you want to live long
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by Amotolongbo(f): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
binary007:

Read what you typed and ask yourself.. Do you have sense ?
You could have directed that question to your father for raising you in a monkey way.
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by imagrg(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
You never know with women!

The things men Do!

These are titles of James Hadley Chase novels. Read them before making further comments here.
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by OMOJOHN001: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
So they don't talk via voice call abi?
O the woman didn't know her husband voice again.

Hu mm mm, anyways some woman are capable of doing that though. Thats why I treat them like trash once I notice a foul play from her side, I will just turn bad guy straight ni.

Chilling with GOAT MESSI dribbling skills highlights tonight.
ALL hail King MESSI.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by narit: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Most of this biichh ain't loyal at all ,

God nah your eyes i dey look oo,

smiley
Lol
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by narit: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
imagrg:
You never know with women!

The things men Do!

These are titles of James Hadley Chase novels. Read them before making further comments here.
This is a kind of warn!
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by narit: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
lemme burst your kidney!

I am sure, we both doubt this! How would someone toys with her own's marriage.
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by SILENTandSMART2: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
narit:

Lol

grin nah true talk smiley
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by narit: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

grin nah true talk smiley
Very true mate, we can all see it happening around us. Quite sad.
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by HolySword: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that Adulatery is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: Man Cries Out After Creating Fake Facebook Account To Toast His Wife As Stranger by SILENTandSMART2: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
narit:

Very true mate, we can all see it happening around us. Quite sad.

Abi nah,

Girls are a very dangerous soul ,

We gat be careful wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deadline Day: Nigerians On Twitter Make Mockery Of NIMC Threats (photos) / Were These Pics Staged? / Uriel Of BBN Exposes Her Private Part While She Was Working Out(photos,18+ only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.