Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! (1065 Views)

I Challenge God To Afflict Me With Coronavirus. / I Challenge Pastordavidawuj To Answer My Questions On His Claims / I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by Vaiki(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=FrMbaka post=95847817]

Not Righteousness89.

Why are you people attacking him?
I attack him before but not now anymore.
[/quote) I can never attack a blameless man,this guy is nothing but a charlatan. And i gladly want him shot down from that high horse of deception.
Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by petra1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vaiki:
. Accept my genuine challenge or keep basking in the euphoria of a dead belief.
Yours
Vaiki.

What's the challenge about nah. If you want a debate . Chose a topic then the other guy can consider to accept.

You came chanting fake fake accept my challenge. If you topic is " there is no God" at least there is a direction
Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by Goshen360(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
petra1:

What's the challenge about nah. If you want a debate . Chose a topic then the other guy can consider to accept.

You came chanting fake fake accept my challenge. If you topic is " there is no God" at least there is a direction

You made a good sense....I'm following the thread...maybe the OP is bittered about something who knows...
Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by Vaiki(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
petra1:

Please pardon my manners..who are you in the scheme of things? I really hate unintelligent distractions when I'm set on exposing a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by mezico96(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Goshen360:

You made a good sense....I'm following the thread...maybe the OP is bittered about something who knows...

Ofcourse he is
Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vaiki:
Righteousness89 is this you again Playing tricks just like Christianity.

Righteousness89, can play tricks, Tamaratonye can play tricks, you can play tricks and I can too but the Counsel of Christ, Plays No Tricks!

I know and see your grievance is against Righteousness89 but the proper cause of action is to lay down your Allegation, that All may see, and that the Accused may know what Crime or Offence he stands Guilty Accused.

That All men, may stand witness to both the Crime/Offence Alleged, if it Appears True and What the Accused/Defendant has to say in Defence of it.

So That A Right Judgment will be Properly and Truthfully Arrived At, PUBLICLY!

So, Accuser, Lay Down Your Charge/Charges then we shall call the Accused/Defendant to Answer!
Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vaiki:
Hell yeah I didn't state my beliefs just yet ,because y'all Christian's may yet seem too dull to contemplate reality. "Were fake" refers to the past so I will leave that in the past. Righteousness89? You are danm clearly not my target so get out of the way as it clearly shows you are much too unsound for this debate.
You obviously set out to accuse others falsely, but you only ended up exposing was your fakery.

So you don't even need my help because you've hence shown that you've got a lot to hide. Bye.
Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by fannybaby(f): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chosen1984:

I Preach the Gospel!
I don't Debate the Gospel!
The Joke is on you to Accept or Reject what we preach ! That's your Problem!

The Contest we Enter is a Contest of POWER! Not Grammar!

This reply is soo funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by soundOsonic: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lol if Righteousness89 accept this challenge he is fake.
Someone who is the real deal do not need to prove anything.
The only way to win this challenge is by not accepting the challenge.
What OP want is a piggy fight. If a human fights a pig on a mud, even though he wins the fight he will be soiled and obviously loose his dignity by stooping so low to fight a pig.

OP Righteousness89 has nothing to prove, you are hungry for a challenge, and a challenge you won't get, as you will end up being bitter.
End Of Discussion
Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by petra1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vaiki:
Please pardon my manners..who are you in the scheme of things? I really hate unintelligent distractions when I'm set on exposing a criminal.

What's the crime
Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by chingle5(m): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
OP carry on jare...... We dey ur back grin grin grin. No mind that E-pastor jare grin grin grin e just dey decieve up and down....... Today we go bind and cast the RAM grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by Image123(m): 2:27am On Nov 10, 2020
The OP is clearly on his monthly, let him alone. Or pray for him.
Re: Righteousness89 I Challenge You!! by 080bjaked(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Abeg, did this discussion finally happen? Did I miss something?

@OP; I must say you weren't so fair though. I understand your challenge to Righteousness89 which is quite good and agreeable (I always agree with any discussion that supports the true search of truth), however, all debates must clearly state their 2 sides first. If you are taking up Righteousness89 on his religious believe, I think it is only right that you share your own world view or alternative.
If all the debate is about is for you to wash the dirty linen of his believe while you hide yours, then we may not have an objective discussion.

My opinion though. I hope I have not missed it sha. let it happen in 2021 abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dream About A Vaccine / A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday / Prophet Odumeje Beats And Torture A Native Doctor In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.