Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (25251 Views)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by JONSYN7154: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
I have been their for more than 8 years!! So I know little about it
Where you there during the maitasine riot? and other riots?
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by RedPhoenix: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

Pls if u don't mind, tell me what oyibo means in any indigenous language in Nigeria.

U can only hide the truth for a while, what do u have to say to the picture below

I'm sure Ijaw is igbo
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by catherine1998: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2020
loveth360:
You have 36 political states not 36 tribe.

I as Ada Igbo from Asaba delta state,I have the right in all Igbo statesgrin grin

Same as Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Chei! Nwa OMA you are on point, Chukwu gozie gi nne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by chaloskyx: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2020
FO YOU ALL KNOW NIGERIAS PROBLEM CRUDE OIL ONCE THAT OIL LOOSES VALUE OR FINISHES AM SURE THE NORTH WOULD BE THE FIRST TO WANT A BREAKUP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2020
Ojiofor:

Until you realize it is impossible to restore Biafra you still start making progress in life.It's like Serbs trying to restore Yugoslavia or Russians trying to resurrect USSR.Reasonable Igbos knows that fighting for Biafra restoration is a waste of human and financial resources.
IPOB will continue paying a useless price for Biafra agitation since they have refused to listen to the voice of reason.
u're one of sabos and efulefus we have in we though I don't think That name is ur real name!! So theirs no need of argument
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2020
JONSYN7154:
Where you there during the maitasine riot? and other riots?
I mean from 2012 before this end sars
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by JONSYN7154: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
I mean from 2012 before this end sars
OK. me I was born and brought up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by vanunu: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Hausa Fulani hoodlums burnt more than 200 cars belonging to Igbo car dealers in Abuja, and nobody is talking about that.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by History555: 10:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Nothing draws traffic, excitement, maddness, all other tribes like an lgbo thread. They drop everything they are doing to comment on an lgbo thread.

Look at them, falling over each other to answer present and make their voices heard on an lgbo thread

Inferior people
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by HAccord: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2020
Nyesom Osahon Wike if you like invite so-called South East and Igbo leaders and pay them billions in a bid to control the damage done to your political reputation, it won't change anything. You have Igbo blood on your hands and nothing can cleanse it now.

Those crooks will take your money and tell you what you want to hear. As for Umahi the tyrannic mor0n, he can keep deceiving himself, he will soon be rendered irrelevant in the grand scheme of thing in Igboland, his own people in Abakiliki will hunt him like a common criminal when the time right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2020
JONSYN7154:
OK. me I was born and brought up there.
OK that's good!!! But as of now their's nothing like riot or crisis!! Everywhere is now cool no tension at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by SlayerForever: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2020
Why is it Umahi made no mention of the innocent Igbo lives lost? Is it only ipob members that were killed?

I think Umahi is a bastard. Or is he afraid of Wike or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by loveth360(f): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Petty. You should be doing that I am from asaba, I am from ndokwa, I am from Agbor with those who swallows gullibility not me.

Someone who rushes to always tell you he or she is from here to an argument that doesn't relates it is unarguably a liar and worst of it all a big liar.

I wonder when I asked you where you are from or how the argument shifted to that.

Nairaland and pettiness.
You can believe what ever you like.

I have made my point,AlAIGBO is for every Igbo.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Marxizm: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Indeed. Clown. I'm sure you taught History back in 1979. The same ethnic baisness we talk about. Thrash

Go feed yourself with truth. What we see today in Nigeria is aberration, distortion and coercion of people to accept falsehood.

This same Wike(Nwike) is an Igbo blood. Trace his history.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by oxiide22(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2020
JONSYN7154:
not as cool as you think Bro. how well do you know kano?
you're hypocrite
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2020
oxiide22:
shut up u will remained our slave
lol... Who dash monkey banana!! You that's not slave why una dey cry for better Nigeria
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by loveth360(f): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2020
catherine1998:
Chei! Nwa OMA you are on point, Chukwu gozie gi nne
Gozie kwa gi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2020
SlayerForever:
Why is it Umahi made no mention of the innocent Igbo lives lost? Is it only ipob members that were killed?

don't mind that efulefus!! They're only after their pockets

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Ojiofor: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Nchenches:

It’s only a useless and most unreasonable person who would say restoration of Biafra is impossible.

Even a side of Arewa has constructed its own republic when its 12 sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

After Arewa restructured Nigeria politically to suit Arewa, it now uses Nigeria government instruments to shiiit into your wide mouth. You open your wide mouth to swallow the shiit.

Yoruba shall declare its Oduduwa Republic if Arewa refuses to make a Yoruba president in 2023. Ohaneze people and governors on their private prosperity in one Nigeria shall then do what?

Wait until Yoruba declares Oduduwa republic. grin
Wake up from your dreams and face reality.
Igbos are senseless.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by oxiide22(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Okay.. My time of stay in the north I wasn't so comfortable, had to leave
you're hypocrite
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by 9japride(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2020
All politicians are united in their quest to enjoy the spoils of injustice in Nigeria, having support from online thugs in their propaganda. North can never love anyone from the south and will never, that's just the way it is. Cultural differences fueled by fanatical religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Ojiofor: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
u're one of sabos and efulefus we have in we though I don't think That name is ur real name!! So theirs no need of argument

The truth is bitter.Tell me how possible it is to achieve Biafra that failed in 60s and still a bad market till today?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by History555: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2020
SlayerForever:

He is one of the idiots the north has promised presidency. By 2023 you will see him and his likes fighting to go to the senate
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by oxiide22(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
lol... Who dash monkey banana!! You that's not slave why una dey cry for better Nigeria
so what's wrong in that?
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2020
loveth360:
You can believe what ever you like.

I have made my point,AlAIGBO is for every Igbo.

Worst of Asaba will never say Alaigbo...Lol.
Nairaland and pettiness..Tuehhhh

One day una go claim london.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by brainshaker(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2020
I use to sympathize with Igbos but after listening to mnk talk on radio biafra I knew that the man was sending many indigbo to their early grave, ibo should accept the fact that they lost civil war and forget Biafra why is it that once ibos are marginalized they cry � biafra,Yorubas lost relivance during our former president regime they re grouped and formed apc though the party failed Nigeria �� and Nigerians;to me Biafra is aan hoax ibos use to threaten Nigeria once things don't go there way,and as long as ipob exists my ibo brothers will forever be marginalized,at least a South south ijaw man was voted by the whole country as president still waiting for the ibo politician that will b able to win the presidential election,before you mention our first president he was ceremonial.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by NNEWIsuper: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2020
oxiide22:
you're hypocrite
How exactly?
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Okikaneseokwu: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:

I'm sure Ijaw is igbo
Oga leave sentiment and tell me what oyibo means in any indigenous language
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Dpharisee: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:

There's no where named " Obigbo " in Rivers, it's Oyigbo

I;m 1000% certain igbos will be angry if Ijaws, Ikwerre, Itsekri begin to declare colonies in Ibo land. Why is it convenient for people to treat others in ways they'll resent if done to them. Ordinary Flavor and Phyno went for protests in a state, we knew the dust it raised, ibo to ibo. It's absolute hypocrisy to try to dominate people's wills, interests, minds, livelihoods in their lands

People ought to abide by rules of a place where they settle and not try to upset them

So, quite the psychological false narratives of " igbo-hating " Ohaneze and Ndigbo elders went to Rivers and saw things first hand and even issued a statement distancing themselves from the atrocities of the miscreants there using " igbos " as a shield to not be held accountable for their actions

Rivers and South South states and Nigeria is home to all igbos who are innovative and industrious, but the constant need to try to get away with unruly actions unchecked will not be allowed. If Ikpeazu resisted it, i don't see why Wike should embrace it

Oyigbo was coined by Diette Spiff after the civil war, nobody living in that area calls it Oyigbo, it's simply OBIGBO wink
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by RedPhoenix: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

Oga leave sentiment and tell me what oyibo means in any indigenous language

Always claiming external things. Smh. Work on your insecurities. No one is in denial of the history of Oyigbo. But let external things have peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Earthquake: Nigeria Donates $1m To Turkey / Charles Okah Attempts Jumping From Court’s Third Floor / Placement Of Overhead Bridge Of Oba Adesoji Aderemi In Osogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.