Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge (52267 Views)

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell / Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2020
The guy think they can grow onion in commercial quantity, here in Niger state we don't plant onion cause it don't grow were there is a lot of water, it prefer dry soil and irrigation. There is no way on earth you can plant onion in south and generate profits.We in the north consume kolanute more than the south, but you don't see us bragging about we planting it, it grow here but the quality and quantity is not the same with the southern one.My advice for u guys is,concentrate on what your land can produce and increase the quantity of production.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Les: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

The south east have nothing! I mean nothing without the food from the north.

Beans we bring you beans from the north!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

Tomatoes na we dey give una!

Goat meat... Do you know how many trailers of goat dey enter east per day?

Cow... Na we dey give una!

I just pray this country divide.

The east will surely be at receiving end!

You have no access to the sea!

You have no fertile land for Agriculture!

Erosion is ravaging the remaining land you have!

All you guys do is to cheast beat! And make mouth!

My Generation will teach the East how to respect the north!

Just pray we divide this country sooner... Cos it's not gonna.

I a am future governor and a future king maker!

I just pray we divide soon Sha... Cos if we don't.

It's going to be funny! Our fathers failed the north!

My Generation will never fail the north!

We shall make the north Great again
half truth is a whole lie.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by History555: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

Just pray we divide this country sooner... Cos it's not gonna.

Plantain, banana, yam, fish, chicken, Turkey, egg, garri, fufu, amala, egusi, bitter leaf, ugwu, palm oil, vegetable oil, okro, ofe nsala, goat, stock fish, rice are from the north. Even fresh air is from the north

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by gaetano: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2020
princemillla:
South over dependent on Northern food stuff is just too much. The we really need to step up our food productions.

If the north agrees to break up, just wondering wat will be the way
Trade.

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Arrewa: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2020
History555:

Plantain, banana, yam, fish, chicken, Turkey, egg, garri, fufu, amala, egusi, bitter leaf, ugwu, palm oil, vegetable oil, okro, ofe nsala, goat, stock fish, rice are from the north. Even fresh air is from the north
Okoro is from the north... You people don't have Okoro. "Kubewa"

You don't have onions!

You don't have goats in commercial quantities! You only have goats in some village compound.

We provide you with goats... Go to the express and see hundreds of trailers of goats moving down your region.

Na we dey give una that Jacky! Cos una like Jacky meat die!

We give you guys pepper!

We give you everything!

Stop being ungrateful!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by 9japride(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2020
This arrewa guy is something else, very funny and mischievous person at the same time. It's just because of over dependent on oil that made a lot of people to leave farming. You always derive joy every blessed day just to incite unnecessary arguments especially on South eastern topics. And so many unwise southerners just fall for he's trap and others keep quite. Most humans are a special breeds.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by History555: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
Okoro is from the north... You people don't have Okoro. "Kubewa"

You don't have onions!

You don't have goats in commercial quantities! You only have goats in some village compound.

We provide you with goats... Go to the express and see hundreds of trailers of goats moving down your region.

Na we dey give una that Jacky! Cos una like Jacky meat die!

We give you guys pepper!

We give you everything!

Stop being ungrateful!!

Of course you give us everything. Fresh air, palm wine, dog meat, pigs, point and kill, pizza, donut, scotch eggs, whiskey, noodles, spaghetti, nkwobi, corn, akamu, scent leaf, oxygen, carbon dioxide etc

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by thunderfirebubu: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
The guy think they can grow onion in commercial quantity, here in Niger state we don't plant onion cause it don't grow were there is a lot of water, it prefer dry soil and irrigation. There is no way on earth you can plant onion in south and generate profits.We in the north consume kolanute more than the south, but you don't see us bragging about we planting it, it grow here but the quality and quantity is not the same with the southern one.My advice for u guys is,concentrate on what your land can produce and increase the quantity of production.
in as much as you made sense to some extent, are you aware that adjustments can be made to soils to improve productivity?

7 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by jalaludeen1(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Just pray we divide this country sooner... Cos it's not gonna funny in future!

They are ungrateful fellows, always chest beating they almost went in to extinct because of food shortage

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by HAccord: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

I am a future governor and a future king maker!

Stop yelling like a drunk cow jockey and divide the damned country already. We wan see he e go be for the parasitic north. Useless vermins and leeches!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by jalaludeen1(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
in as much as you made sense to some extent, are you aware that adjustments can be made to soils to improve productivity?

Some soil can not be improve and the ones that can will be very costly to farm on such king of land. For example improving waterlogged area for crops that require dry land

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by CapitalBank: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Baawaa:
Listen to what is coming out from the mouth of so called professor, common sense is not common.It is the masses that will bear the pains when it started,this professor will not only buy northerner's products he will buy imported foods.
You are funny... we go just import from neighboring countries and plant ahead... you cannot use food to hold the south to randsom... there are countries abound that will replace ya...

20 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Kondomatic(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Redcrafton:

Nothing will happen. You might be speaking for the SW, but the eastern part will be fine.

We eat plantain, yam, cocoyam, garri, local rice, egusi, ogbono, chicken, eggs, fish, goat meat, with our palm oil for soup, which are not from the north. We have Nsukka pepper.

The main thing that comes from the north is onions and may be tomatoes, which can be cultivated or imported. After all Nigeria still imports rice and beans and tomato puree, from other countries.
Even southwest will be alright.

The entire South will be alright, how north claim to feed the south, Nigeria generally when famine is likely to hit them in 6 months time is one of the many mysteries of one Nigeria.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Danzakidakura(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Middle belt feeds the north and south. Far noth can't farm we feed them.southern kaduna , Niger, Benue, Jos, Nasarawa. Far not from Zaria to Kano kebbi to borno only have caw beans and onions nothing more. So they can go to hell with their threatening.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by ayomipoosi: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
abeg no vex make i ask you,
Shebi na from space wey the money wey government dey use sponsor northern agriculture dey come from?

Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by knowledgeable: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Son, you dey make mouth oo.. this is chest beating oo..

Do you realize how many millions of beautiful souls SE have sacrificed in order to extricate themselves from you Northerners, and will continue to the end. Oh, you think the SE haven't factored in the agricultural angle before these sacrifices??..

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by CheGuevara102: 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

You're suffering from dementia! It has been forecasted that your region will suffer famine in the next 6 months and you are here bragging like MUMU.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by CheGuevara102: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:
I remember how one tribe almost went extinct to starvation because they couldn't produce their foodstuffs.

From your Moniker one can deduce that you're finished, it's just a matter of days. You'll be gone like a puff of smoke.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
Even southwest will be alright.

The entire South will be alright, how north claim to feed the south, Nigeria generally when famine is likely to hit them in 6 months time is one of the many mysteries of one Nigeria.
Some part of northeast and it's cause by arm conflict,lie to yourself if u like the fact is,tomato,bean,yam,onion e.t.c are produce by northern States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
ayomipoosi:
abeg no vex make i ask you,
Shebi na from space wey the money wey government dey use sponsor northern agriculture dey come from?

So is now a disadvantage to have a government that actually perform? Do know that U.S government heavily subsidize farmers. If your governors are useless my advice is,channel your energy towards them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Without the North, the East will starve to death. Over 90% of the food, they eat in the EAST comes from the North. The raw materials of all the consumable goods found/consumed in the EAST, are from the North. The Beer they drink, Conflaske, Biscuit, Bread, Milk, Spaghetti, Sugar, Noodles and many more are gotten from the North.

FEAR NORTH.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're suffering from dementia! It has been forecasted that your region will suffer famine in the next 6 months and you are here bragging like MUMU.

Na una go suffer am most. Since the North reduced the numbers of trailer loads of Rice and Onions they sell to the South. You guys have been complaining of how the price of Rice and Onions have skyrocketed beyond normal. You go soon buy one Onions for 1k grin grin grin

FOOD HAS NEVER BEEN THE PROBLEM OF THE NORTH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
HAccord:
Stop yelling like a drunk cow jockey and divide the damned country already. We wan see he e go be for the parasitic north. Useless vermins and leeches!

When the North finally decide to devide this Country, the North will hold on to the East a little longer. Cause only the North can give Biafra it's independence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by CheGuevara102: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Na una go suffer am most. Since the North redusced the numbers of trailer loads of Rice and Onions they sell to the South. You guys have been complaining of how the price of Rice and Onions have skyrocketed beyond normal. You go soon buy one Onions for 1k grin grin grin

FOOD HAS NEVER BEEN THE PROBLEM OF THE NORTH.

Did you see the south east states complain about lack of food in their region? Even during Covid 19 that you, your family members and region were crying and dying of starvation the people in the south east were able to carry themselves along. I pity your Mumuism, the kind of famine that's about to hit the North in 6 months time will be worse than the one that ravaged Egypt during the biblical era.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by unshakablejihad: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol Ebonyi people laughing at North right now.

lol u're on point.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by unshakablejihad: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

arewabanza chest beating mofos, wat are u guys waiting for to agitate for ur soverein nation huh,jst one month lock dwn ur leprosy infested brodas were all running dwn to d east. or shuld we talk abt ur children who are dieing in thousands yearly due to hunger...ur north is dead nd jst a matter of time dey will all bcum sahel desert and uninhabitable for humans.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Did you see the south east states complain about lack of food in their region? Even during Covid 19 that you, your family members and region were crying and dying of starvation the people in the south east were able to carry themselves along. I pity your Mumuism, the kind of famine that's about to hit the North in 6 months time will be worse than the one that ravaged Egypt during the biblical era.

The South East didn't complain during Covid19 cause Federal Government gave clearance to Trucks conveying food from the North to the South. The North can never have problem with food. The Rice you worship in the South is poor people food in the North. grin grin grin

The picture bellow was taking during Covid19 lockdown. Hundreds of Trailer loads of foods, enter the East daily.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / NNPC To Sell Fuel Below N145, PPPRA Releases Official statement / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.