Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge (52257 Views)

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell / Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Bambambiglo: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Again you spread out your ignorance like a fine cloth.

Which minority are you talking about in Niger State? Nupe? Kontagora? Fulani? Hausa? Who?

You've just shown you are completely empty upstairs about the demography of Niger state. I'm done.

So hausa and fulani are also majority in niger abi?

I'm even more done with you
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by adadike(f): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
hahaha wishes is all I see. Go and do it if you have the balls
because you are a boy without vision and determination , that's why you see only wishes and can't see beyond your nose
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by adadike(f): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2020
Danmaiduguri:

Keep lying to urselves. Goat, cow, rice, beans, maize. The issue is not dat u cant produce such items, even if you can it wont be enough to feed you for eternity. angry
you are the one lying to yourself here. Before Lord Lugard, who Sabi una, who know you? Have we not been feeding.. the first local rice I have ever heard of produced in commercial quantities is Abakiliki rice , then Tapa rice. Same with yam, if you eat real abakiliki yam, you will forget all other yams in this country. Also produced in commercial quantity. What do you mean by beans? We have Akidi, very delicious and more nutritious than hsusa / Fulani beans. Before those legge legge things you called cows, we have been rearing efi igbo in large quantities . We igbos because of our live and let live nature, have neglected our own and allow others to poke fingers into our eyes. What you don't know about igbos is this, while other Southerners are crying over the high cost of things, igbos are thinking of how to give them their needs , lessen their suffering and still make money from it. You just watch out from now till July next year. It's a challenge and a promise
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Owologbo(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Naajjii:
Its only Ipod people that talk exactly the way you do.
You must be a cow for calling me an Ipob.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by ewigmee: 12:22am On Jan 05, 2021
shocked

Carlylepneuma:
u fool food is life can u survive without it? The answer is No! u brag about producing food on which land i ask? red sand that is nt fertile? abi is it d poisonous cassava that u produce that cant be consumed only wen used tr or transformed to garri? ur best meat which is donkey where is it transported from? pls give me break cuz i can go on apn on..
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Iko5000: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2021
WRONG , we where all farmers before the Brtish and Portuguese landed
dlaw70:
we are not born farmers
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Collins4444: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
Please anyone in need of *Melon (Egusi), peeled and Unpeeled
*Maize (white and yellow)
*Soya beans
*Irish potatoes
*sweet potatoes
*Carrots
*Cabbage *Zobo leaves
*Onions and other items,
Are available at affordable prices. Reach me on 08164195788

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Rasak Okoya 80th Birthday: Tinubu, Obasanjo, Sanwo-Olu, Osoba, Hamzat Spotted / Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos) / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.