Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack (75364 Views)

Power-Drunk Customs Officials Loot Traders' Shops Overnigh At Agip Market, Lagos / Fire Guts Ladipo Market, Lagos (video) / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by EmekaA125(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
DCatt:
You are talking about your tears and you know it. You are either going to stay behind in Lagos and fight to the bitter end or leave. Yoruba have no choice now than to fight for their land.

Go ahead if you can but know that you will either succeed or leave for your region. Right now you have no time to succeed in electing governor in Lagos, your exit is what is imminent.
U sounded like one Adeyinka grandson whose words hold no water. Imminent Continue dreaming. Shey, One Igbo man won a seat at the Lagos House of Assembly. Next target is Governor. I will give you truck load of absorbing material to suspend ur tears therein. We move✔️
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by EmekaA125(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
SuperBold:

We need people like you to make it happen.... Continue o
Continue ranting. As if Yorubas can hurt a fly. If we Northerners threaten us, Yoruba too will fellow suit. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Our main rival ethnic group is Hausa-Fulani. We don't see Yorubas as fearful tribe to reckon with.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by DCatt: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
I wish I know as much as Adeyinka Grandson about Nigeria, but if his word holds no water why is his name etched on your mind? We all see jokes and don't think anything or remember the person 10 minutes after that. Even you don't believe what you just said but if you do, well it's too late, the shot you fired at the king missed and you will no longer be comfortable in Lagos till you leave.

I wonder why you didn't give a public response that "Lagos is a no man's land" when you were given a quit notice but crying all over the place looking for alliance and support. Did you lose your voice? Even the blind can see that it's over for Igbos everywhere in Yorubaland.

It's your choice to either leave or stay and fight, you will be fighting to stay in a strange land while we will be fighting for our existence and get you out of the land.

EmekaA125:

U sounded like one Adeyinka grandson whose words hold no water. Imminent Continue dreaming. Shey, One Igbo man won a seat at the Lagos House of Assembly. Next target is Governor. I will give you truck load of absorbing material to suspend ur tears therein. We move✔️
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2020
DCatt:
And what can you do about that? You only have control over who you quote not others.

Stop mentioning cow herder, my lineage is not in cow business. This is between Yoruba and Igbos, just face it and stop being dishonest.
Can i help you? Are your cows lost?

Certain people should never be allowed in here in nairaland. You allow a bloody arewa cow malam and very soon he will start bringing his cow in here be a nuisance.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by DCatt: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
You are sick in the head.
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Can i help you? Are your cows lost?

Certain people should never be allowed in here in nairaland. You allow a bloody arewa cow malam and very soon he will start bringing his cow in here be a nuisance.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by EmekaA125(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
TecM0:

They ?!

Who is attacking Ibo and don't other tribes have shops at Ladipo market

Ladikpo is 98% Igbo dominated market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.