Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack (75355 Views)

Power-Drunk Customs Officials Loot Traders' Shops Overnigh At Agip Market, Lagos / Fire Guts Ladipo Market, Lagos (video) / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by One4me: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
I hope every Nigerian is witnessing this. When our boys begin attack in Lagos now afonja go begin shout that ngbanti Yoruba. Make dem call these yoruba boys to order o. We give authority and Chaiman Mushin LG 24hrs to cease the nonsense and apologize or we shall be forced into self-defense mode. Wetin we do una? What is the cause for hoodlums to enter place of business and begin shoot at traders? What and where is justification?

Im waiting to hear from Ohanaeze.

AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost! Situation is under control and people on ground have reported they are on top of it.

You people are wicked. You secretly nurse evilness and wish the situation would turn to chaos and Igbos will be gunned down in Lafipo. Shame on you it didnt happen.

The hoodlums came for their sponsors, the military that sent them out recently to invade and attack protesters. Karma is tailing Army now. Focus on that and get off Igbo talk.

This attack was against Army boys spotted in the area. My people and Ypruba get along fine. We are brothers. Get lost!

You see this Shameless Hypocrite, talking back and forth without engaging his sense?
You did not wait to find out who and what was going on but jumped online to instigate ETHNIC HATRED towards Yorubas, your host, now that you have been exposed as a nuisance, you are pretending to walk it back?
SHAME on you. Asiwaju Ndigbo indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Nazgul: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
alizma:
THE SITUATION IS UNDER CONTROL NOW. I JUST CALLED MY PEOPLE IN LADIPO MARKET. IF YOU HAVE ANYONE THERE YOU CAN CALL TO CONFIRM.
THE SITUATION IS UNDER CONTROL NOW.
What happened
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Donspicey: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
jornwhite:

Talking of hating, how many lands are sold to westerners in the east, the best hospitality comes from the south west.
Igbos have political appointment in lagos, who does that for people they hate. can yorubas try a quarter of the things igbo do in lagos without been leeched or burnt. Buh yet afonjas reason beyond hate, we rather hate ourselves. if you use your sense you will know who the real enemies are that wants the people divided @ all cost.

Be like u neva sabi all dos guys wella.......they re mostly northern Buharist payed to cause tribal wars btw yorubas and igbos on most of d social media platfoms......

Dats dia new tactics after Endsars protests....

Southerners be wise oooooo

They cannot comment with out Mentioning Ipob and Tinubu......

And wen ever we talk abt Restructuring dey hide dia face.......

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Donspicey: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
One4me:

You see this Shameless Hypocrite, talking back and forth without engaging his sense?
You did not wait to find out who and what was going on but jumped online to instigate ETHNIC HATRED towards Yorubas, your host, now that you have been exposed as a nuisance, you are pretending to walk it back?
SHAME on you. Asiwaju Ndigbo indeed.

Lolssss,,,,Bursted.....u don grap dia logic....

Dat guy is a BMC zone b.....

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by olax02(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
bidierichie:
The people that gave guns to hoodlums has forgotten to retrieve them. Now see the result!

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by MsAllison(f): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
bencr7:
so his Ebenezer202I who is always attacking igbo in diz forum nw he has change is name to start supporting igbo
no
Ebenezer202I is a friend
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by DAYOODS(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
allwell51:
Breaking News: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon their Shops and Run for their Lives as unknown G u n Men Open Fire at them in Broad daylight!

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNV9V4GHY0w

This is one of the consequence of inadequate policing.

For your Professional Master of Ceremony call
07033208959 MCgreatd.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by MusaChukwudi: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
JoeEeL:

And what should they do? Don't they pay their taxes? Pick ur sense on the floor, boss.

You are a stupiid person and are cursed if ure truly yoruba. Any silly threat like 'overstay your welcome' bla bla bla should henceforth mean this country should break. Imagine a Texas man telling an Oklahoma man 'you have overstayed your welcome'.

Blacks think backwards but men, even a Fulani herder thinks better than u. Oloribobo ni o.

Shut up there!!!

Go home ja re, we are getting tired of catering for Igbo refugees! You’ll think there is a war going on in Igbo land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by MusaChukwudi: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
bencr7:
yoruba leaders they will reject u d way dey rejected grandson of adeyemi, d good yorubas leader don't hv time for brainless pple like u, becuz they are lot of inter marriage between d two tribes (yoruba and igbo) like me even d son of tinubu is marry to a igbo girl and ondo governor who is a yoruba did d same also!
Shut up tribal monkey..

Tell your refugees people to go home. Intermarriage is an individual choice not the choice of the Yoruba nation!
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by wakaman: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Thank you for the advice.

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by femmy2010(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
bidierichie:
The people that gave guns to hoodlums has forgotten to retrieve them. Now see the result!

100 Guns stolen during the recent EndSars Wahala and we wonder who they were going to use the guns on?

1 Like

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by MusaChukwudi: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
I hope every Nigerian is witnessing this. When our boys begin attack in Lagos now afonja go begin shout that ngbanti Yoruba. Make dem call these yoruba boys to order o. We give authority and Chaiman Mushin LG 24hrs to cease the nonsense and apologize or we shall be forced into self-defense mode. Wetin we do una? What is the cause for hoodlums to enter place of business and begin shoot at traders? What and where is justification?

Im waiting to hear from Ohanaeze.

Mumu come and try nonsense!

Na by force to live and trade in Yoruba land?
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by olisefom: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
There's no way Nigeria can move forward with these loads of bigots we have as youths. So unexposed and local. Hian.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by amuwo1980: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
They are after igbos , igbo ppl arm yourself , go after then in ph , shut does the oil facilities and let’s see how they will do owambe parties
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by MusaChukwudi: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
obynzo:

How many Yorubas live in the east? that is the sensible question you should have asked. When i schooled in the east i had a Yoruba lecturer that owned houses in Owerri and had tenants, so please just admit that you are not exposed before you start hating and spreading ethnic bias.

Liar! No Yoruba man will go and build house in igboland! I dare you to prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by MusaChukwudi: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Rugaria:

Igbo traders are well schooled in this kind of mayhem. Ask yourself how did the Igbo traders survive in a place like kano? Very soon, they will do meeting for all those Tinubu boys. After that, na them go begin cry of oppression and domination in your own land..

Yinmu!
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by jornwhite: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fahdiga:
And what are Igbos aspiring for if I may ask

That is outrightly irrelevant, seems sensible questions aint programmed in you, clone.
what is important is people voiced must be heard and taken into consideration
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Chris2863(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Probably you
MASTAkiLLAh:
A few comments here and we’ll know who’s sponsoring this thing.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Fahdiga(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
jornwhite:

That is outrightly irrelevant, seems sensible questions aint programmed in you, clone.
what is important is people voiced must be heard and taken into consideration
Now you have exposed what you really are, a Dundee. I was being diplomatic with you thinking you will finish what you started but you can't comprehend even your own question reason why you started calling me names
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Liar! No Yoruba man will go and build house in igboland! I dare you to prove me wrong.

See i am not here to argue with you i had a Yoruba Lecturer in Owerri. He built houses in Owerri and even had tenants.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
jornwhite:

If the government can't give a correct answer how will i know, ask sensible rhetorical questions and it seems you lack comprehension else you would av figure, i wasnt creating a division or been bias, was just setting the record straight before people like you spread wrong accusation.

My guy you are not exposed so there really is no need engaging in a meaningful discussion with you.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Jostoman: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
sapientia:
Na wa ooo

By tomorrow, we will know exactly what caused it.

Is it their election year?

Cos that how its always like
is this how they want to carry out adeyinka grandson threat.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by jornwhite: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fahdiga:
Now you have exposed what you really are, a Dundee. I was being diplomatic with you thinking you will finish what you started but you can't comprehend even your own question reason why you started calling me names

I am not suopose to end a deviation, clone, i owe it to the main course.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by jornwhite: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fahdiga:

I am not suopose to end a deviation, clone, i owe it to the main course.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Abyima(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
This Igbo people calling out youruba every time must stop this 2020. Na wa. When it is good, you praise yourself. And when it is bad, you attribute your failures to Yorubas. It is uncultured. I am not Yoruba but the prejudice here is too much. Na wa shocked
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by jornwhite: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
obynzo:

My guy you are not exposed so there really is no need engaging in a meaningful discussion with you.

i guess schooling in the east and hustling in the west is what makes you "exposed" undecided weldone sir
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by NaMeAboki: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
allwell51:
Breaking News: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon their Shops and Run for their Lives as unknown G u n Men Open Fire at them in Broad daylight!

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNV9V4GHY0w

After instigating the youths into frenzy and orgy of destruction; those who instigated EndSARS are by now safely tucked away at home or outside the country free from any of the encumbrances (i.e. daily murders and looting) which they have caused on ordinary citizens.

Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by CandidSeeker(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nwaotu10:
They're now attacking our shops.

Our only offence is being Igbo.

Judgment Day is coming.

You did not bother to find out if it was an armed robbery attack that affects everybody.
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by Chitonny: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
It’s actually soldiers that came to ladipo I have videos to proof it
Re: Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack by alizma: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vulcan24:

So u av controlled the gunmen

Oga, if u don't know how to comment on issues keepkwayet
Shot that stinking hole on your face. I said this situation is under control, which word is confusing you there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble / How The Current MMM Will Likely End - As a Scam / Make Money Using Spells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.