Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria (34780 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by sleeknaija(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Job opportunities created grin wink

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by lomprico(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
I never knew pastoring was a job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Coneheadyutes post=95858459]What is pastor going to help us do in this country? undecided[/quknpjmy brother I don't even know!! their uselessness is becoming apparent with the passing of years!they can't even help to fight poverty among their own members! all they sell is hope!hope!salvation! kingdom of heaven! God loves you!Jesus died for you bla bla bla,while stylishly and subtly asking you to 'bring something to the storehouse! shoving Malachi 3 down your throat and threatening you with punishment of Hell if you fail to comply!the problem is not these pastors but those who are foolish enough to fall for their antics ,brainwashing and manipulation! I have long concluded long time ago most Nigerians can't reason things out property! no rationalization, no logic,no nothing! everything is follow follow,bandwagon effect!as for instance, bro Samuel is doing something, I must do it too!sis Clara is attending a particular church and things seems to be working out for her,then I must go there too!before you know it,you have a multitude of naive and ignorant, mostly illiterate worshipers, who know next to nothing how they are being scammed, justt satisfied being led by the nose,drunk with every balderdash, drivel,hogwash,bollock,manipulated thesis,hypothesis, reverse psychology with a copious dash of philosophy spewing from these so called men o f God week in, week out!I just marvel at all these!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
HigherEd:

Every true believer has the legitimate right to serve in the house of God. You don't have to witness a dramatic call to service like Paul on his way to Damascus.

The role of the church is to do adequate training and oversight.

Even the Bible admits that there are few laborers comparative to the available work.
The bible was talking of actual work. Preaching the gospel not collecting money from people

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by buJu234: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why are some people beafing him na..

We should celebrate him for creating over 10,000 jobs via voluntary tithes ..

Is the UN not getting her money via voluntary contributions from countries.. so if we can praise the UN, why cant we praise some Nigerian churches that are creating jobs for people via pastoral services, universities, secondary schools, hospitals etc..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Coldie(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
The greatest beneficiary of this lockdown was David ibiyeomie his format of preaching is the best.

You can attend church even at home
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by bbode1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
God is a faithful God. To him be all the Glory. His news shall keep spreading far to the inner parts of the earth. And to places it as never gotten to. Amen

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by roundman: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
So pastor na work na,no be calling again? Wonderful!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Brushless: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
HigherEd:
HOW WE DEPLOYED OVER 10,200 NEWLY EMPLOYED PASTORS TO THE NEW CHURCHES
-Bishop David Oyedepo at CHoP

*Don’t stop pressing, it is proof that your faith is still on.
* We all have this 11th hour opportunity to press to the finishing line.
* The first most difficult prophetic Word of the year was the planting of 10,000 Churches.
* As the States began to open one by one, we began to invade them one by one.
* Some pastors were enlisted in Kano State and when the place was not opened, we moved them to Akwa-Ibom, Cross River: we were just on the harvest field

Heavenly Father, thank You for another brand-new working week.
May this week deliver its goodness and its great contents in everyone’s life.
We shall all be daily loaded with His blessings all through this week.

It shall be a week of bumper harvest for every engaging Winner in the name of Jesus.
Your prayers shall be answered with speed. Every prayer prayed to see souls saved and established in the faith shall be answered with speed. So, shall it be. Everyone we minister to this week will respond, everyone we invite will come; Jesus will save those who are not saved and strengthen those new converts in the faith in Jesus precious name.

Jesus in the parable of the householder said that the householder went out to hire labourers into his field early in the morning. He hired some in the 3rd hour, 6th hour, 9th hour, 11th hour into his vineyard; but he paid everyone the same amount at the end of the day (Matthew 20:1-9). He paid them all: those who came at the 11th hour, 3rd hour; he paid them the same amount.

If you check John chapter 15 verse 1, so the Householder we are talking about here is God the Father. He still offers the 11th hour opportunity up till now (Malachi 3:6). Some got saved in March, so they were not early in the morning when this order was issued. Others came in there in June, that’s the 6th hour, they were not there. The day was going to close at 12, He went at 9, hired some other more and then at the 11th hour hired others; paid everyone from the 3rd hour to the 11th hour the same amount.
Jesus can also be defined as the Householder (John 14:9, Hebrews 13:cool

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE 11TH HOUR STEWARDSHIP OPPORTUNITY

With our eyes opened, we have seen Jesus planted over 10,000 Churches in this Commission this year in spite of the global lock down and the crisis here and there. By yesterday, we had crossed 10,200 plus and still counting because some people’s reports are yet to arrive at the Mission Head office.

It’s very clear therefore that the Prophetic Package for the year is from the Lord. That is the number one of it (2020’s Prophetic Package).
We shall also see the attendance of every assembly double on or before November 29th 2020.
How do I know?
Psalm 89:34, Isaiah 34:16
When you see one part of a prophetic Word fulfilled, it means the other one is settled.
The first most difficult prophetic Word of the year was the planting of 10,000 Churches.
We ought to have said, “well Lord, we never knew that there will be global lock down. But now that You also know there is no way we can go forward with this.”

Because we believe Him, we kept at it. As the States began to open one by one, we began to invade them one by one. You get enlisted in Kano State and the place is not opened, we move you down to Akwa-Ibom, Cross River: we were just on the harvest field, every soul is important to God, God does not know the geography of human beings.

We kept on because we believed Him. In the same way, we have to keep on, to prove that we believe Him to see the attendance of this Church become minimum double on or before November 29th 2020.

James 2:18
When you stop pressing, it’s a proof that your faith has stopped. As long as you keep pressing, it’s a proof that your faith is on. We pressed and pressed because we believed God to see September 18th 1999 come true. I went to one factory, I’ve never been there, it’s inside of the inside, on the way to ‘Owode’, to press on them, “they must deliver all the doors”: it’s a door making factory. You know there are 108 doors out there at the Faith Tabernacle, we took delivery by force. They fixed all the doors, they became ‘openable’ and lockable. We kept pressing because we believed Him.
The moment people stop pressing, they have stopped believing Him.

In the same vein, the number of cells of 2019 shall be minimum double on or before November 28th 2020 (it’s a Saturday). If you truly believe as a Cell Minister, you will push, you will press.
When you see people just lay by, their faith is asleep, their faith is gone, their faith is no longer there. It has become zero level faith (Mark 4:40). We all have a measure of faith, but their own faith, the measure has been eroded.
- Somebody’s faith is coming alive this morning in the name of Jesus Christ.

God is not a man that He should lie nor the son of man that he should repent (Numbers 23:19). Circumstances can’t stop God from having His way. If God said so and we truly believe Him and prove that we do by doing our part, then we have committed God’s integrity to confirm it.
If God said so and we truly believe that He said He will do what He said He will do and prove that we do by doing our part: we have committed God, we have committed His integrity to confirm His Word.

Faith without works is dead (James 2:26).
Do you really believe in Operation 10 for Christ 2020, if you do you’ll drive your faith to deliver your portion.
You can’t accomplish a divine task without the hand of God and you provoke the hand of God by your faith.

Don’t tell me, “I believe in Operation 10 for Chri st 2020” and you have not seen one (soul).
“Yes, I believe, I truly believe, I very much believe”
He said, “even the devil believes and he shivers” (James 2:19). It’s not what we believe but how much we prove what we believe.

Source Of Full Message:
https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2244979702312555/
This is no news, I don't see what value they have added to the society other than milking the already malnourished congregation. Those who really need job are out there still unemployed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Nazgul: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
naijadrivablog:
OK, no wonder this new branch near my house has a new Pastor.

BTW, I like how Winners plant churches because they give initial funding to kickstart the new churches unlike another popular church we all know that sends a Pastor to new branches with little or NO financial help. They have to build from scratch. Make I end am here.
MFM
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Fredd003: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pierocash:
My Papa David Oyedepo, the most feared prophet in the Jihadists camp, and a terror to the forces of darkness including miyeti Allah.

May you live long for us

Alright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

If you think HigherEd is ignorant, you should engage him in intellectual response why you think so

Don't drop a one-line statement and chicken out.

Doing so only makes you the ignorant one here
stop spamming my mention
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Lawsimon(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Professorcplus:
Ultimate Differences Between A Priest and A Pastor

priest are more learned .an average priest spends 4 years readin philosophy ,4 years reading theology . Eight years b4 being a priest.
A pastor dont spends less than a year in a bible school.

A priest speaks a minimum of 4 languages. 2 foreign and 2 nigerian.excluding english and native language.

A pastor speak only pidgen + native.

A priest prays gently,quietly,. A pastor shouts angrily

A priest exorcism of a demon posessed child is more authoritative with sequential proces. A pastor yels and shout .

[/b]A priest goes to needy african countries, in war ,famine. To share d word of God. A pastor goes to Usa, england and other rich nation[b]

A priest dont own major property.no persnal car, house,land, jet etc. Only clothes and shoes. Their property belong to d church.

Pastor own property

When a nigerian priest dies in lets say congo. He is burid there.

Priest are more logical in arguement than priest.if u doubt, ask an atheist

priest have taken an oath never to be married. How many pastor can stay a year without s..e..x. .even wen their wife die, they remarry within a year.

Accepted, some priest indulge in secret sex,

Conclusion, it is not easy to be a priest. It is much easier to be a pastor. #copied reference available on request

Hahahahaha
Abeg which word of God do they have to share aside from worshipping images forbidden in the Bible?
Have you ever heard priest preach about the most fundamental subject in Christianity - Born Again? They are not born, so how will they preach.
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by biglizzy: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Breaking limits indeed

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by vioment: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ways to know a foolish country from a distance:

It is when you observe their labor force.
If you notice that:

*it is lots of gov workers

*it is lots of slave tendency jobs like house help, gateman, etc

*it is lots of pastors and imams.

*it is lots of agberos, otikpu, 419, etc

On top of all that, no light and no clear business rules of conduct.

Unfortunately, am from one exactly like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fredd003:

One thing i dislike about Pastor David Oyedepo is that he is very insensitive to the plight of his church members. Instead of opening n commissioning 10,000 churches in dis pandemic n hunger Era, why not help your pretending n dying members by converting those churches to industries n free schools. Imagine if more churches are converted to industries, do u know the economic impact it would have on d masses? Even a Muslim will leave Islam to join your church because a lot of people r hopeless, even with all the so called preaching every Sunday? I know a winner member that dresses good but the bro is so fucken broke. No job, nothing n everytime u see him go to church shouting hallelujah � n no hope to eat but still pretending all is well while their church keeps opening branches everywhere while most members are lavishing in poverty but they keep pretending.

Also, I dislike d fact that Papa cannot emulate d king in Osun state who keeps building free schools. I'm not just talking about scholarship o, I mean build some moderate schools even if 5 schools for free for parents because anybody that can remove d burden of school fees payment from parents, that person will be cherished just like d king in Osun.

That's d best form of evangelism Papa can do n watch more people flock to his church not all this shout shout, we are d richest, we just bought some property, 20,000 new churches springing up while members lavish in poverty. Papa, build moderate free schools just like the missionaries did during your time. The said missionerries showed a good example of what christainity should be by helping to build free schools everywhere across the country of which most of us benefitted from. I went to free missionary schools from my primary to secondary but pastors these days only build schools for business purpose and can fluent their wealth. We just bought this property, we just did this n that but my question is how have u impacted us financially aside from preaching d gospel sir. Pls sir, do the right thing with your wealth sir. Until I see in d news that Winners Chapel buillt some free schools, only then will i take ur preachings seriously. WHO U EPP?
do you know how many students under bishop oyedepo's schorlaship! In kwara state, over 15 public schools are under his finance. He does, just that he doesn't publicise it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by osusuallstars: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Does Winners pay them salary?
That's a business strategy.
10200 men will bring returns weekly after taking their own

It is still the burden of the people

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by semyman: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
For more extortion for the Chief scammer
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Fredd003: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
stagger:

Which government was in power? Name one of such governments and name one of such schools.
Pierocash:
do you know how many students under bishop oyedepo's schorlaship! In kwara state, over 15 public schools are under his finance. He does, just that he doesn't publicise it

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fredd003:

We want free schools in Lagos, Lagos Nigeria not Kwara
people under his schorlaship scheme are drafted from all across Nigeria irrespective of state or tribe

And it is almost every year
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by SmartPolician: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
stop spamming my mention

My asking you to show some intellectual sagacity is no spam, haunty

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
More like Winner’s chapel employs about 10,200 tithe collectors.

This is one of the beauties of religion anyway, employment, reducing the number of the unemployed people in our society

grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by stagger: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Fredd003:

One thing i dislike about Pastor David Oyedepo is that he is very insensitive to the plight of his church members. Instead of opening n commissioning 10,000 churches in dis pandemic n hunger Era, why not help your pretending n dying members by converting those churches to industries n free schools. Imagine if more churches are converted to industries, do u know the economic impact it would have on d masses? Even a Muslim will leave Islam to join your church because a lot of people r hopeless, even with all the so called preaching every Sunday? I know a winner member that dresses good but the bro is so fucken broke. No job, nothing n everytime u see him go to church shouting hallelujah � n no hope to eat but still pretending all is well while their church keeps opening branches everywhere while most members are lavishing in poverty but they keep pretending.

Also, I dislike d fact that Papa cannot emulate d king in Osun state who keeps building free schools. I'm not just talking about scholarship o, I mean build some moderate schools even if 5 schools for free for parents because anybody that can remove d burden of school fees payment from parents, that person will be cherished just like d king in Osun.

That's d best form of evangelism Papa can do n watch more people flock to his church not all this shout shout, we are d richest, we just bought some property, 20,000 new churches springing up while members lavish in poverty. Papa, build moderate free schools just like the missionaries did during your time. The said missionerries showed a good example of what christainity should be by helping to build free schools everywhere across the country of which most of us benefitted from. I went to free missionary schools from my primary to secondary but pastors these days only build schools for business purpose and can fluent their wealth. We just bought this property, we just did this n that but my question is how have u impacted us financially aside from preaching d gospel sir. Pls sir, do the right thing with your wealth sir. Until I see in d news that Winners Chapel buillt some free schools, only then will i take ur preachings seriously. WHO U EPP?

Only in Nigeria do people start questioning the church for failings of government. Name one church in the Western world that has built an industry because the government has failed in its duty.

Nigerian governments have failed. Nigerian youths have failed to question their governments since time immemorial. You should be asking your government WHO U EPP instead!

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

My asking you to show some intellectual sagacity is no spam, haunty
And who the hell are you maggot?
Where the pit you just crept out?
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by ajl: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
HigherEd:

If Living Faith wanted money, it won't go near the places it ventured into this year. We are talking about deep hinterland with very low economic values. The HQ is going to be footing almost all of their administrative cost. Money in Christian ministry exist in Lagos, Abuja, Rivers and moderately in all other state capital.

The moment a big ministry starts entering Ibarapa, Saki in places like Oyo they can't be looking for money because many of those churches might not be able to foot the bill of their pastor salaries in a month.

Even if they are there for tithe collection.

1) They aren't forcing anyone to give.
2) It is still an economic good and helps circulation of money. If you collect tidbits of money from 2 million members and you use it to take 10 000 people off the labor force then it is of no difference to what the likes of Dangote do na while being celebrated.

So, you are comparing Dangote that earn revenue/profits by offering added value to the economy. Tell me what value does going to church add to the economy, aside from people giving away 10% of their income for nothing in return to some people that offer no value in return. Moreso, they spend more time expecting miracle than doing the hardwork. They pay tithes but not taxes and expect the government to deliver infrastructure. Note that I have nothing against God but detest zealots. Has the increase on number of churches reduce the level of evil people do in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Fredd003: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
illicit:
Who needs pastors at this particular time

Misplaced priorities....

We need entrepreneurs.

Gbam
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by SmartPolician: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
And who the hell are you maggot?
Where the pit you just crept out?

Just explain some more and everything is fine

Don't gimme the impression that you dropped the line because you needed some likes

Is that too much to ask?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by cerpvad(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
HigherEd:
HOW WE DEPLOYED OVER 10,200 NEWLY EMPLOYED PASTORS TO THE NEW CHURCHES
-Bishop David Oyedepo at CHoP

*Don’t stop pressing, it is proof that your faith is still on.
* We all have this 11th hour opportunity to press to the finishing line.
* The first most difficult prophetic Word of the year was the planting of 10,000 Churches.
* As the States began to open one by one, we began to invade them one by one.
* Some pastors were enlisted in Kano State and when the place was not opened, we moved them to Akwa-Ibom, Cross River: we were just on the harvest field

Heavenly Father, thank You for another brand-new working week.
May this week deliver its goodness and its great contents in everyone’s life.
We shall all be daily loaded with His blessings all through this week.

It shall be a week of bumper harvest for every engaging Winner in the name of Jesus.
Your prayers shall be answered with speed. Every prayer prayed to see souls saved and established in the faith shall be answered with speed. So, shall it be. Everyone we minister to this week will respond, everyone we invite will come; Jesus will save those who are not saved and strengthen those new converts in the faith in Jesus precious name.

Jesus in the parable of the householder said that the householder went out to hire labourers into his field early in the morning. He hired some in the 3rd hour, 6th hour, 9th hour, 11th hour into his vineyard; but he paid everyone the same amount at the end of the day (Matthew 20:1-9). He paid them all: those who came at the 11th hour, 3rd hour; he paid them the same amount.

If you check John chapter 15 verse 1, so the Householder we are talking about here is God the Father. He still offers the 11th hour opportunity up till now (Malachi 3:6). Some got saved in March, so they were not early in the morning when this order was issued. Others came in there in June, that’s the 6th hour, they were not there. The day was going to close at 12, He went at 9, hired some other more and then at the 11th hour hired others; paid everyone from the 3rd hour to the 11th hour the same amount.
Jesus can also be defined as the Householder (John 14:9, Hebrews 13:cool

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE 11TH HOUR STEWARDSHIP OPPORTUNITY

With our eyes opened, we have seen Jesus planted over 10,000 Churches in this Commission this year in spite of the global lock down and the crisis here and there. By yesterday, we had crossed 10,200 plus and still counting because some people’s reports are yet to arrive at the Mission Head office.

It’s very clear therefore that the Prophetic Package for the year is from the Lord. That is the number one of it (2020’s Prophetic Package).
We shall also see the attendance of every assembly double on or before November 29th 2020.
How do I know?
Psalm 89:34, Isaiah 34:16
When you see one part of a prophetic Word fulfilled, it means the other one is settled.
The first most difficult prophetic Word of the year was the planting of 10,000 Churches.
We ought to have said, “well Lord, we never knew that there will be global lock down. But now that You also know there is no way we can go forward with this.”

Because we believe Him, we kept at it. As the States began to open one by one, we began to invade them one by one. You get enlisted in Kano State and the place is not opened, we move you down to Akwa-Ibom, Cross River: we were just on the harvest field, every soul is important to God, God does not know the geography of human beings.

We kept on because we believed Him. In the same way, we have to keep on, to prove that we believe Him to see the attendance of this Church become minimum double on or before November 29th 2020.

James 2:18
When you stop pressing, it’s a proof that your faith has stopped. As long as you keep pressing, it’s a proof that your faith is on. We pressed and pressed because we believed God to see September 18th 1999 come true. I went to one factory, I’ve never been there, it’s inside of the inside, on the way to ‘Owode’, to press on them, “they must deliver all the doors”: it’s a door making factory. You know there are 108 doors out there at the Faith Tabernacle, we took delivery by force. They fixed all the doors, they became ‘openable’ and lockable. We kept pressing because we believed Him.
The moment people stop pressing, they have stopped believing Him.

In the same vein, the number of cells of 2019 shall be minimum double on or before November 28th 2020 (it’s a Saturday). If you truly believe as a Cell Minister, you will push, you will press.
When you see people just lay by, their faith is asleep, their faith is gone, their faith is no longer there. It has become zero level faith (Mark 4:40). We all have a measure of faith, but their own faith, the measure has been eroded.
- Somebody’s faith is coming alive this morning in the name of Jesus Christ.

God is not a man that He should lie nor the son of man that he should repent (Numbers 23:19). Circumstances can’t stop God from having His way. If God said so and we truly believe Him and prove that we do by doing our part, then we have committed God’s integrity to confirm it.
If God said so and we truly believe that He said He will do what He said He will do and prove that we do by doing our part: we have committed God, we have committed His integrity to confirm His Word.

Faith without works is dead (James 2:26).
Do you really believe in Operation 10 for Christ 2020, if you do you’ll drive your faith to deliver your portion.
You can’t accomplish a divine task without the hand of God and you provoke the hand of God by your faith.

Don’t tell me, “I believe in Operation 10 for Christ 2020” and you have not seen one (soul).
“Yes, I believe, I truly believe, I very much believe”
He said, “even the devil believes and he shivers” (James 2:19). It’s not what we believe but how much we prove what we believe.

Source Of Full Message:
https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2244979702312555/
Uhmm, oya Daddy Freeze, over to you. grin
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Tilykay(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Who was paying peter, Mathew and others

They received gifts from the people. In this era they should be taken care of. Not by just gifts but by wages also.
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Fredd003: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
stagger:

Only in Nigeria do people start questioning the church for failings of government. Name one church in the Western world that has built an industry because the government has failed in its duty.

Nigerian governments have failed. Nigerian youths have failed to question their governments since time immemorial. You should be asking your government WHO U EPP instead!

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
HigherEd:

If Living Faith wanted money, it won't go near the places it ventured into this year. We are talking about deep hinterland with very low economic values. The HQ is going to be footing almost all of their administrative cost. Money in Christian ministry exist in Lagos, Abuja, Rivers and moderately in all other state capital.

The moment a big ministry starts entering Ibarapa, Saki in places like Oyo they can't be looking for money because many of those churches might not be able to foot the bill of their pastor salaries in a month.

[/b]Even if they are there for tithe collection[b].

1) They aren't forcing anyone to give.
2) It is still an economic good and helps circulation of money. If you collect tidbits of money from 2 million members and you use it to take 10 000 people off the labor force then it is of no difference to what the likes of Dangote do na while being celebrated.

Not when the church members are told that to be a hell-fire candidate is to deny god of his share vis-a-vis their income according to the gospel provision in MALACHI 3:10.
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Pauladex(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate / Lizzy And Johnson Suleman Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary / 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.