Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria (34826 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by salford1: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hmm. The jamb score for religious education would increase in Nigeria soon.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
illicit:
Who needs pastors at this particular time

Misplaced priorities....

We need entrepreneurs.

Now, more than ever before, we need pastors. We need the power of God. We need the move of the Spirit.
All the entrepreneurs we have, what have they done?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Maximus85(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
New offices.
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Ayo2004: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
stagger:
I tapped into the Church Planting Program earlier in the year with a consistent monthly seed into the dedicated account that will help pay for the salaries of all pastors, workers and missionaries that will work with these rural churches. God has seriously dazzled me this year. No single financial or health downtime even during lockdown.
If you help the needy,worship God at home and do good things,the Lord will still dazzle u

I understand what u are doing works for u but I am just saying this so that everybody seeing your post will not do what u are doing believing that is the only way
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by XTHRONE(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
angry

Damnn Niggarr!!!

The end is near angry

Yes dear, it's
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by NairaMaster1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
illicit:
Who needs pastors at this particular time

Misplaced priorities....

We need entrepreneurs.

You can help out bro
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
More like Winner’s chapel employs about 10,200 tithe collectors.

This is one of the beauties of religion anyway, employment, reducing the number of the unemployed people in our society
They employed 10,200 slaves who will work for God for free and sabotage their members.
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Coneheadyutes(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
What is pastor going to help us do in this country? undecided
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Ayo2004: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Atlas9:

Now, more than ever before, we need pastors. We need the power of God. We need the move of the Spirit.
All the entrepreneurs we have, what have they done?
God gave u sense to innovate and create,if we want growth in our country,we must use our heads...after all,faith without work is dead
Many countries do not practice Christianity and yet they are more developed than Nigeria,have lower crime rate,are less corrupt and more friendly,many Nigerians are not even Christians,they just go to church on Sunday

Meanwhile,aren't pastors supposed to be called?which one is all these producing employment propangada again?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by herlecks(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
These ones are called by men, not God, fakes. They will suffer severe spiritual attacks. They are out to exploit the gullible as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Afamed: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
They need to mob up the ones they missed during Covid lockdown
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Faced with fact, that's all you can muster. If ministry was. that lucrative materially, muslims won't need to corner state funds to build mosques.

Take this your mumu else where please
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Company recruiting regional managers
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by adenigga(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
grandiose4ever:
After thinking of the over 200 million worth of alcohol destroyed in Northern Nigeria. I began to think about the negative impact of imported religion in Northern Nigeria.

Whichever way you see it, the south is still benefiting from Religion. The religious centers in the south have no direct hold on the political structure of the south but still benefits the people both directly or indirectly through tourism, job creation, education and even healthcare services.

Imagine, over 30 private varsities in Nigeria were birthed by Churches. They are not free but generate jobs and lessen burden on govt universities.

UBA has 12000 staff. Imagine a church recruiting 10,200 Pastors who would be paid monthly irregardless of the income generated from these branches. That would touch at least an extended 50,000 people in their families. I have a friend who had no job for a while now and has been employed by the church as a pastor. Being paid for doing what he loves. Congrats to all of them.

Please! be sincere is your friend received divine calling or pocket calling?
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Samysearch(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Why is the tithe your problem?? Ewu.. did they ask you for money at gun point?? I guess the Muslim blind beggars littered all over the street of lagos Is the islamic way of collecting tithe

U forgot some Igbo beggar of Christian Faith in Ebonyi.
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by deji17: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
New branch managers taking care of business.
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by segun18(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Praise the Lord but my concern is are these Pastors called by God?

Evangelism is for every believer but a Pastorial calling is by an Election of Grace.
It is well
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Samysearch:

U forgot some Igbo beggar of Christian Faith in Ebonyi.
Comparing Christian beggars and Muslim beggars in Nigeria is like saying Pakistan and Afghanistan are both better than the whole of Europe in all aspect grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
you mean10,200 fraudsters in cassock and suits!

jibiti,gbajue dem!

werey dey disguise
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by osothermal(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
leisuretym:
I wish the 10,200 Pastors will switch to farming, imagine how productive the agric sector would be
Why can't you start the farming with your family? Ozwo

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tilykay:

It's a service to God and men and also a job.

Who was paying peter, Mathew and others

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by samwash(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
10,000 new churches in Nigeria alone not to talk of other African countries, spreading across Europe & Asia.
The church of Christ which He's the head of all churches is expanding, glory be to God the most highest.
We are depopulating Hell in Jesus name Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by stagger: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ayo2004:

If you help the needy,worship God at home and do good things,the Lord will still dazzle u

I understand what u are doing works for u but I am just saying this so that everybody seeing your post will not do what u are doing believing that is the only way

My giving is a five-fold, well rounded giving. My wife and I have personally organized food sharing in communities across Northern Nigeria way before Nigerian government even conceived of anything like palliatives.

I have opened businesses for people, paid UTME fees for people, paid school fees, medical bills, sponsored people to learn coding, done data giveaways (several of them on Nairaland), etc. I have been done and given money to village outreaches starting as far back as 1996! This is 24 years and counting. Some of you here were not even born at the time.

My parents are well taken care of. They even had a new SUV purchased during the lockdown. Our staff were paid all their salaries even when we closed our business due to lockdown. Lockdown ended and we are seeing a hefty surge in demand for our products.

But more importantly, I do not neglect the issue of tithes and offerings and giving to the furtherance of the gospel. I do not neglect any of these things. I bought my first car at 25 years and ended up sowing it as a seed in church of my own volition. I am now on my 7th and 8th vehicles.

Giving is something I have cultivated over the years and I understand the principles very well. Moreover, they are working for me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by donnie(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Even though I know there will be no meanigful impact besides recruiting more slaves to continue the brianwashing and peddling of white man's lies, at least it's better than CE whose pastors are the perfect definition of suffering and smiling... Fake life everywhere.

CE pastors are not paid anything (except those working full-time as staff or some Zonal pastors) and even what they own is taken from them in form of financial obligations and targets they struggle to meet. The Central never gives, it collects. I don't blame the leadership of that church, I blame the reprobates calling themselves church pastors and coordinators. Because they crave fame like pastor Chris, instead of caring for their own people, they allow themselves to be used.

I know of a pastor who's children were sent out of school for fees owed and yet this man was winning partnership awards in the zone.

I've said it before that the times we are in, no lie or falsehood will be able to stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by ghettochild(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
The business keeps waxing stronger
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Omezif(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Constant hardwork leads to better levels. Oyedepo is really trying for his churches and nigerians. Christ says Go ye and preach all nations and this man of God is following the example.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by Ayo2004: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
stagger:

My giving is a five-fold, well rounded giving. My wife and I have personally organized food sharing in communities across Northern Nigeria way before Nigerian government even conceived of anything like palliatives.

I have opened businesses for people, paid UTME fees for people, paid school fees, medical bills, sponsored people to learn coding, done data giveaways (several of them on Nairaland), etc. I have been done and given money to village outreaches starting as far back as 1996! This is 24 years and counting. Some of you here were not even born at the time.

My parents are well taken care of. They even had a new SUV purchased during the lockdown. Our staff were paid all their salaries even when we closed our business due to lockdown. Lockdown ended and we are seeing a hefty surge in demand for our products.

But more importantly, I do not neglect the issue of tithes and offerings and giving to the furtherance of the gospel. I do not neglect any of these things. I bought my first car at 25 years and ended up sowing it as a seed in church of my own volition. I am now on my 7th and 8th vehicles.

Giving is something I have cultivated over the years and I understand the principles very well. Moreover, they are working for me.

I actually wish u more and more good things...I don't know who u are but u sound like a principled person trying to balance everything
I sincerely hope to be able talk of my achievements like this in the next 20years and maybe even more than you sefgrin

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by leisuretym: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
osothermal:
Why can't you start the farming with your family? Ozwo

We are farmers nah, we you know we need more farmers to make Nigeria great , you should join too
Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by generationz(f): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:

This is one of the beauties of religion anyway, employment, reducing the number of the unemployed people in our society

Which other religion employs people like Christian churches do? I'm waiting. angry

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by robosky02(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Get sense

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Employs 10,200 Pastors Across Nigeria by robosky02(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
ruffDiamond:
you mean10,200 fraudsters in cassock and suits!

jibiti,gbajue dem!

werey dey disguise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN / Why Do I Keep Slapping Guys In My Dreams? (Dream Interpretation) / Sincere Questions To Frosbel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.