Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster (2285 Views)

Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc / Efootball 2022 Mobile Is Now Available On Playstore And Ios App Store / Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
eFootball 2022 officially came out earlier this week and the reactions trailing its release have ranged from really sad to highly comical. This is the game that we have been waiting for, for two years now.

I love PES (Yes, I still call it PES). I started playing Konami’s PES from International Superstar Soccer 98 on the original Playstation. I have gone through several generations of the game. From Winning Eleven through Pro Evolution Soccer and now up to eFootball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AS_3ezg-fo

Through the years, every upgrade and name change that have come to the game through the years have mostly served to improve the game. From ISS to WE and PES, the graphics have improved and the animations got better. The AI was sharper and more challenging. The player models were well built. The player + ball physics were top notch.

This is why after giving FIFA a try several times, I could not get past the arcade style. The way FIFA forced one to play in a certain way. To master skill moves and play patterns. With FIFA, you barely had any time on the ball.

On the other hand, you could play an entire match in PES and not have to use a skill move. You had time on the ball to plan your moves. You could go with a slow approach or a fast approach, a possession based style or a long ball method. Players acted differently. Christiano Ronaldo actually ran like Ronaldo.

Read: eFootball 2022 update

With the releases of both eFootball 2022 and FIFA 22, it looks as though both games have swapped roles. EA is the one with the proper football SIM and Konami have gone the EA way.

Some FIFA players have complained about the new gameplay style but they are in the minority and a good number of FIFA players have silenced them. It is a football SIM, not a an arcade game.

eFootball on the other hand is (simply put) broken. It is that bad. The game is broken to its core. The argument can be made that well, this is a demo and it is free to play but it has never been this bad. They actually had two years to work on this.

It seems like this is not just a PES problem. It is a general problem with Konami franchises as they have been in self-destruct for a while now. First it was Metal Gear Solid (goodbye Hideo), then it was Resident’s Evil. Now it is PES. Konami’s self immolation knows no bounds.

This new PES has so many problems. The physics are bad. Players are melting into one another, twisting into contorted shapes and the balls are passing through bodies. The game freezes for no reason. The ball sometimes hovers off the ground. Lets not even talk about the graphics or the lack of player awareness or the copy paste job they did for player characters. The controls are useless and over complicated.

PC and Xbox players are the worst hit. PS 4 and PS 5 are not spared either. I am worried about how the Mobile would turn out to be.

The question now is, what is going on in Konami’s HQ. It seems as though the game was better when Konami had no licenses and focused on the actual gameplay.

This is still only essentially a demo, and further updates could improve it but the community needs to stay together and speak with one voice.

Read: UFL by Strikerz inc. is here to challenge eFootball and FIFA

I have seen many players split themselves along platform lines and blame “mobile players” for this. The general consensus seems to be that Konami caters more to mobile players. This is not exactly the truth. Mobile has a lot of issues which we complain about that are never addressed.

Instead of pointing fingers, speak with one voice to Konami that this is not acceptable. If they do not fix it, we’ll move over to FIFA or UFL. Simple.

https://inquisitiveuniverse.com/2021/10/02/efootball-2022-update-reactions/

2 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by Seyilome(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
The error will be rectify by them, I think the game is still on testing stage .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Seyilome:
The error will be rectify by them, I think the game is still on testing stage .

But the errors too plenty.

For a game that they had almost 2 years to prepare for. Omo na since 2020 dem start work for the game.

4 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by Enigma2049(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Omo this is really disappointing from Konami.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Enigma2049:
Omo this is really disappointing from Konami.

I be their fan oh. But I agree with you 100%.

Konami no try.

6 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by HillaryNelo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Wahala 4 pes fans o sorry i forgot efootball fans
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
HillaryNelo:
Wahala 4 pes fans o sorry i forgot efootball fans

angry angry angry angry

Corporal, arrest this man.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2021
NotBeenPaid:

2:50" dey players dey fear to touch the ball. Maybe e look like snake for their eyes.

E good as you see am.

grin grin grin grin

Players dey turn ghost and the rest dey fear to tackle the ghost.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by davosky304: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Pes/efootball is finished... Used to love the gameplay and all that but this is horrible

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2021
davosky304:
Pes/efootball is finished... Used to love the gameplay and all that but this is horrible

I swear. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by Flamees(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

E good as you see am.

grin grin grin grin

Players dey turn ghost and the rest dey fear to tackle the ghost.

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by skywalker240(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Too bad, we were hoping this would've be an inprovement on 2021
i hope those updates fixes this.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2021
bugs and glitches trust me this is more of a publicity stuntsad since the demo dropped people couldn't help but speak about how bad it was and aside that I doubt I would have known that a new pes has been released.
so kudos to great marketing

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2021
skywalker240:
Too bad, we were hoping this would've be an inprovement on 2021

i hope those updates fixes this.

Na mobile I dey fear for.
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
bugs and glitches trust me this is more of a publicity stuntsad since the demo dropped people couldn't help but speak about how bad it was and aside that I doubt I would have known that a new pes has been released.
so kudos to great marketing

PES/Konami are one of the biggest names in gaming. They don't need any publicity stunts. This is just shambolic.

4 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Flamees post=106393067][/quote]

Mehd oh

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by care4you: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2021
you people are leaving us behind! what about we that doesn't know anything about soccer games?... what are we going to comment?

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2021
care4you:
you people are leaving us behind! what about we that doesn't know anything about soccer games?... what are we going to comment?

If you ask me....
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by najoomey(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2021
I'll call it worst game players be like monsters that are fighting with hunger
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2021
najoomey:
I'll call it worst game players be like monsters that are fighting with hunger

The game physics are bad lol.

The last time players body dey enter each other like that was PES 2008 on PS2 lol.

And that one was not even as bad as this one.
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by ReverseIlamina: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Trust me This is a marketing strategy to get publicity. Wait till November the game will be updated
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2021
ReverseIlamina:
Trust me This is a marketing strategy to get publicity. Wait till November the game will be updated

This is awfully bad sha...

But I really hope so.

FIFA fans no wan let me hear word again.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by Kennyking1234: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2021
FINALLY A YOUTUBER WITH A GOOD VOICE
atheistandproud:
eFootball 2022 officially came out earlier this week and the reactions trailing its release have ranged from really sad to highly comical. This is the game that we have been waiting for, for two years now.

I love PES (Yes, I still call it PES). I started playing Konami’s PES from International Superstar Soccer 98 on the original Playstation. I have gone through several generations of the game. From Winning Eleven through Pro Evolution Soccer and now up to eFootball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AS_3ezg-fo

Through the years, every upgrade and name change that have come to the game through the years have mostly served to improve the game. From ISS to WE and PES, the graphics have improved and the animations got better. The AI was sharper and more challenging. The player models were well built. The player + ball physics were top notch.

This is why after giving FIFA a try several times, I could not get past the arcade style. The way FIFA forced one to play in a certain way. To master skill moves and play patterns. With FIFA, you barely had any time on the ball.

On the other hand, you could play an entire match in PES and not have to use a skill move. You had time on the ball to plan your moves. You could go with a slow approach or a fast approach, a possession based style or a long ball method. Players acted differently. Christiano Ronaldo actually ran like Ronaldo.

Read: eFootball 2022 update

With the releases of both eFootball 2022 and FIFA 22, it looks as though both games have swapped roles. EA is the one with the proper football SIM and Konami have gone the EA way.

Some FIFA players have complained about the new gameplay style but they are in the minority and a good number of FIFA players have silenced them. It is a football SIM, not a an arcade game.

eFootball on the other hand is (simply put) broken. It is that bad. The game is broken to its core. The argument can be made that well, this is a demo and it is free to play but it has never been this bad. They actually had two years to work on this.

It seems like this is not just a PES problem. It is a general problem with Konami franchises as they have been in self-destruct for a while now. First it was Metal Gear Solid (goodbye Hideo), then it was Resident’s Evil. Now it is PES. Konami’s self immolation knows no bounds.

This new PES has so many problems. The physics are bad. Players are melting into one another, twisting into contorted shapes and the balls are passing through bodies. The game freezes for no reason. The ball sometimes hovers off the ground. Lets not even talk about the graphics or the lack of player awareness or the copy paste job they did for player characters. The controls are useless and over complicated.

PC and Xbox players are the worst hit. PS 4 and PS 5 are not spared either. I am worried about how the Mobile would turn out to be.

The question now is, what is going on in Konami’s HQ. It seems as though the game was better when Konami had no licenses and focused on the actual gameplay.

This is still only essentially a demo, and further updates could improve it but the community needs to stay together and speak with one voice.

Read: UFL by Strikerz inc. is here to challenge eFootball and FIFA

I have seen many players split themselves along platform lines and blame “mobile players” for this. The general consensus seems to be that Konami caters more to mobile players. This is not exactly the truth. Mobile has a lot of issues which we complain about that are never addressed.

Instead of pointing fingers, speak with one voice to Konami that this is not acceptable. If they do not fix it, we’ll move over to FIFA or UFL. Simple.

https://inquisitiveuniverse.com/2021/10/02/efootball-2022-update-reactions/

2 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2021
Kennyking1234:
FINALLY A YOUTUBER WITH A GOOD VOICE

Lemme start blushing oh

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by Dalil8: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Worse than a disaster.

Anyways FIFA >>

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by ITbomb(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

PES/Konami are one of the biggest names in gaming. They don't need any publicity stunts. This is just shambolic.
Nokia was once the biggest name

If Google still dey do advert, understand that to remain relevant, create something that people talk about (of course that y some celebrities self sponsor some of their scandal)
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by 38Noob: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
ReverseIlamina:
Lol you funny o, this is disgraceful and you're calling it market strategy....this is a new game and they had one chance to make everyone leave FIFA...they messed it up big time, nobody is going to take them seriously, even their die-hard fans are already fed up.

1 Like

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by Fundamentalist: 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Being a PES player for 20 years. I'm just disappointed because FIFA has never been an option for me.

4 Likes

Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by skywalker240(m): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

Na mobile I dey fear for.
That na anoda EEEgbese grin
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fundamentalist:
Being a PES player for 20 years. I'm just disappointed because FIFA has never been an option for me.

E fit start to look like option now oh.
Re: Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster by atheistandproud(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
skywalker240:

That na anoda EEEgbese grin

Lemme not say pim!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better Between This Two Phones / Htc Or Blackberry / Is Your Mobile Hotspot On BB OS 7.1 With MTN Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.