Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) (6511 Views)

Spice Things Up Indoor / Six Secrets To Spice Things Up In The Bedroom And Build Him Crave, More. / How To Spice Things Up In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yeah, thanks for contributing.

Some people would consider it a taboo grin

Welcome cool

Yeah some ancient people will see it as abnormal, I wonder if those set know what orgasm is or what it feels like.

3 Likes

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Marriages of old are many times conservative about sex. It is often penetration and nothing more!

I just believe in as much as you're married, you can afford to be crazy and do whatever you want - if it's mutually agreed on.

Fountainofyouth:

Welcome cool

Yeah some ancient people will see it as abnormal, I wonder if those set know what orgasm is or what it feels like.

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by EmmaNuella77(f): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by milann: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I understand the fingers, but tongue and lips? Who would hate that?

All others you typed is correct.
my tongue and lips are meant for eating nutritious food n not for licking bacteria. You ladies should start washing that septic tank u call pussy
Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nothing is being imposed here. If you're not cool with it, awesome, your choice and i respect that!

But to be frank, nobody is escaping bacteria even if they're not having MouthAction - no matter how small.

milann:
my tongue and lips are meant for eating nutritious food n not for licking bacteria. You ladies should start washing that septic tank u call pussy
Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by osamz007: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zzor:
Its still about sex, when last did you and your other doctors here talked about Jesus Christ and scriptures

Those raunchy pictures of yours always on your profile do they glorify God OLOFOFO
Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by osamz007: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Nothing is being imposed here. If you're not cool with it, awesome, your choice and i respect that!

But to be frank, nobody is escaping bacteria even if they're not having MouthAction - no matter how small.

Dial down on replying fools abeg
Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by Adalyon(f): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
osamz007:

Dial down on replying fools abeg

I was about to tell him the same thing... Unless you're new on nairaland ,you should know the first thing is to identify them and ignore them.. Trolls, bigots... Ignore
Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by osamz007: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Adalyon:

I was about to tell him the same thing... Unless you're new on nairaland ,you should know the first thing is to identify them and ignore them.. Trolls, bigots... Ignore

Truth. And have your peace

1 Like

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
milann:

Thank you man you spoke the truth

How i wish i can pass you Hennessy,,

They won't listen to the truth,

Me licking shit , nah that's impossible,

Though I'm not surprised,

One girl don talk say them don lick her plate die grin,

Dat she love it when them dey lick her plate grin grin

Hehehehehe grin

One sule self dey support ham grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
I reply not because i can't ignore but because of how many people can be misinformed. Still get you, and thanks

Adalyon:

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
check your topics,its all carnal,you are a sex maniac
Mehn! Zzor na cruise o . See me laughing like a maniac.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
i can be any audience I like,this is a public forum.The few doctors we have here are always very carnal,you, lefulefu, medicH are typical examples.Is there anything you people inhale in the hospital that put your hormones at rage?

Zzor finish me o. Kikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I was shocked when she said all my posts are carnal grin

Perhaps she is easily triggered by these topics, would put up a disclaimer for anyone in her category next time.

Crush? I doubt!

Well I am crushing on you.
You get plenty sense.

1 Like

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 13, 2020
Chii59:

Mehn! Zzor na cruise o . See me laughing like a maniac.
fear all this doctors, e get wetin dem chop for medical school
Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Stop spreading BS!

Zzor:
fear all this doctors, e get wetin dem chop for medical school
Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Stop spreading BS!

you ate the highest portion during your set I'm sure of that
Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
You're not making sense here. Please, i beg you to drop these stereotypes.

I pray you don't fall sick or have need to visit the hospital. But if that happens, this stereotype of yours can make treatment and recovery very difficult.

Zzor:
you ate the highest portion during your set I'm sure of that
Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You're not making sense here. Please, i beg you to drop these stereotypes.

I pray you don't fall sick or have need to visit the hospital. But if that happens, this stereotype of yours can make treatment and recovery very difficult.

On an average day, Zzor is a darling. But hey, we all get the blue days once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: Sex In Marriage: How To Spice Things Up For Better Orgasms (photos) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yeah! I follow Zzor for a reason. She was one of the first set of people to catch my attention.

Nobody is perfect, i in fact have terrible opinions on a lot of things. So, we're all cool.

Chii59:

On an average day, Zzor is a darling. But hey, we all get the blue days once in a while.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams Shares 6 Tongue-waggling Pr!v@t£ Photos Showing Her Round Melon / You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized / 14 Reasons Your Vagina May Be Smelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.