Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized (6500 Views)

Avoid Telling Men Your Age Until... / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by OGReporters: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2023
In the video, Mercy Kenneth could be seen hypnotizing herself while turning toward the camera to show off her clothing and curves.

Social media users were furious as they attacked her for her attire in response to the video.

She is too young for what she was doing, several people emphasized, and they pleaded with her to stop as quickly as possible.

A new video that popular adolescent actress Mercy Kenneth put on her Instagram page, which apparently didn’t sit well with certain admirers, has generated a stir on social media once again.

Despite claiming to be 13 years old, Mercy Kenneth frequently gives internet users cause to distrust her because of her online fashion choices or displays.

Mercy Kenneth, who claims to be 13 years old, frequently gives online users cause to doubt her age because of her online fashion choices or public displays that they perceive to be inappropriate for a child.

The actress recently shared a video on her Instagram page, where she was ...

See full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/lifestyles/youre-doing-more-than-your-age-again-13-year-old-mercy-kenneth-criticized-for-exposing-skin/

1 Share

Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by emekalovepets: 1:17am On Feb 25, 2023
If I should handle this girl leg in wire now and Bleep her straight four hours the judge will come after me but she is The one that is seducing me

1 Like

Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by woginid967: 3:15am On Feb 25, 2023
emekalovepets:
If I should handle this girl leg in wire now and Bleep her straight four hours the judge will come after me but she is The one that is seducing me

The girl is advertising like regina... There are places to get such young kids to marry... Under sharia in the north.

But my mind cant give me peace to consider such a child. Nothing in my preek will rise
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by Kobicove(m): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Are you saying that this full grown woman here is just 13 years of age?

This must be the eighth wonder of the world undecided

13 Likes

Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by VinnyBaba: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2023
Kobicove:
Are you saying that this full grown woman here is just 13 years of age?

This must be the eighth wonder of the world undecided

Grown ke? sad

She is actually 13.

Teenage Girls Grow like Fertilizer-inputed plants, these days.

Though, some swallows 'Milkish Fertilizers' though. wink cheesy cheesy
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by Mercury12(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Blame her parent. No daughter of mine will wear such skimpy jeans or dresses undecided

2 Likes

Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by Mcbayo(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2023
emekalovepets:
Gboju
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by Mide337: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2023
That's why i will always adore Emmanuella. She is still herself
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by marlow1962(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2023
This gal 13 years old?
Una dy whyne me ni

1 Like

Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by Samfloxin(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Ashawo in the making

2 Likes

Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by Khd95(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2023
This one is 13 yo??

This one wey her body count go Dey compete with tilinbu age😂😂😂

Abeg make she go sit down
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by zumbigbo(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2023
She is cosplaying being an adult. Sad thing is, she may soon have to start dealing with the realities of being an adult when those hyenas start to mass.

1 Like

Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by Charleys: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2023
woginid967:

The girl is advertising like regina... There are places to get such young kids to marry... Under sharia in the north.

But my mind cant give me peace to consider such a child. Nothing in my preek will rise

Where in the north, I could try that location.
After all sharia is legalized in Nigeria so I don't see how that's a problem
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by merrymike47(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Mercury12:
Blame her parent. No daughter of mine will wear such skimpy jeans or dresses undecided
Gone are the days where parents really have a say on their children. Today many teen now know how to hustle for illegal and dirty money. Pray for them instead of shift blames, parents now have little to zero say on their children, the society have done a lot of damage, the religious places that should help have always added to the damage and the schools have only helped to expose children to the practicals of the damage. You will have your kids one day and you will understand what you just read.
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by nanakgh(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Just as it is inappropriate for a man to look at this child in a sexual way, it is also inappropriate for a 13 year old to dress provocatively, apply makeup and pose in a suggestive way. The responsibility goes both ways
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by 2paid2Bmad: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Her parents deserve jail time and this foolish girl deserves to be put in a juvenile detention.
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Grown ke? sad

She is actually 13.

Teenage Girls Grow like Fertilizer-inputed plants, these days.

Though, some swallows 'Milkish Fertilizers' though. wink cheesy cheesy

She’s not 13 stop saying rubbish.
Someone that drives a car.
She’s an adult.
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by Careente7(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
woginid967:

You get head.
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by Careente7(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

She’s an adult.
Bruv,I started taking my family to church in my fathers car @13.
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by 1Sharon(f): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:

She’s an adult.

So a 13 year old can't drive? cheesy

She doesn't look 13, but you can still tell she's young undecided
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Careente7:
Bruv,I started taking my family to church in my fathers car @13.

Yes you did but she’s not 13 trust me.

I know this and saying 100% fact.
Re: You’re Doing More Than Your Age – Again, 13-year-old Mercy Kenneth Criticized by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
1Sharon:

So a 13 year old can't drive? cheesy

She doesn't look 13, but you can still tell she's young undecided

She’s not 13 I’m 100000 % sure.

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Exist Over The Net? / Why Does She Want Me To Follow Her Anywhere? / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.