Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada (6135 Views)

Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / Fact Check : DJ Switch Has Not Been Granted Asylum In Canada / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by amuwo1980: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:
May the fraudulent liar never return. Having no source of livelihood, she will become a parasite on the Canadian public system while claiming to be an activist. Tueh
Like ur parents and uncles in Nigeria since 1966. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by SaiOba: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Whose blood and death are you talking about ? Where were they killed? I thought you guys said no one died?

Okoroawusa:
It's better for her o! That's if the news is true.

The blood of the innocent on her head will forever keep her on the run.

Uju, you will forever be afraid of your shadows. Those deaths you engineered will never forgive you. If you like run to Jupiter.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:
May the fraudulent liar never return. Having no source of livelihood, she will become a parasite on the Canadian public system while claiming to be an activist. Tueh

COW, look at your fellow cattles

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by OwenJesse27(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Fake news.

No lekki massacre but lekki looting.

Nigerians are very quick to bring down their country even if they have to tell lies to gain sympathy
Ur mad

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Thablownmindset: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:
Just so I let you know yeah she has a source of livelihood!!! She is a Disc jockey, very very Famous and BTW after she headlined a BBN show she became one of the most paid female DJ in the nation. so she has something she is doing. the Lekki issue ehn whether her claims are true or not time will tell. but you are a big hypocrite if you think nobody actually died or got shot that unforgettable night

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Telm56: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:

Idiot Buhari’s tenure is not forever.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by thunderfirebubu: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:
Fulani cow. U neva still get sense.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Okoroawusa: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
SaiOba:
Whose blood and death are you talking about ? Where were they killed? I thought you guys said no one died?

So people and properties were not destroyed as a result of fake news? Or you just came back from Benin republic?

Asylum gbukwa ya there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by AuroraB(f): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
E shock Buhari and Buharists cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by TheKingOfCrumb: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Davash222:
She’s in Canada already

Please, when is the next protest?
so they abandoned we that protested with our sweat and blood
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Benwallt(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Canadian government is in trouble. It is just a matter of time before she spreads her fraud n propaganda mat there. Good riddance to bad n nauseating rubbish. We nor go miss her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Bestinstinct(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Who else feels this is the target all along? Anyway, what do I know. Anything is possible sha

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by SaiOba: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Okoroawusa:

So people and properties were not destroyed as a result of fake news? Or you just came back from Benin republic?

Asylum gbukwa ya there!

Lobatan! Bro, be calming down.. even the Army are no longer calling that news fake like they did at first.. They agreed they were there but only shot blank/rubber bullets..

Now, back to my initial question, you talked about blood of the innocent been on her head and the death you said she engineered . that was the more reason I asked you that question but you chose to skip it.

Anyway, I think it is when we start telling ourselves the truth regardless of our religious/political/ethnic background.. I think it is when we start seeing ourselves as one family as brothers and sisters with genuine love and trust for each other, that is when we are on the right path to making this country a great nation.

But if it is with the tribal bigotry, lies, decite and selfishness I see us portraying as a people, my brother we are not going anywhere in the next 50 year gbabe..
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Op80: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
Davash222:
She’s in Canada already

Please, when is the next protest?

Me I want join like this. Canada here I come
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Gabkosh: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:
See brother wey mumu.
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Rosskivvy: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Gabkosh:
See brother wey mumu.

Actually YOU are the dunce.

DJ Switch to Canadian parliament:

“I remembered the military came in first, they stopped shooting at some point and I walked up to one of them and I asked why he was shooting at us and he said he had express order from above, and I was coming too close to him and if I come too close, it would be considered an attack on him and he would have to shoot.

If you believe this stinking cunt walked up to shooting soldiers to ''ask why they were shooting us'', you are the dumbest person on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by tsdarkside(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
she is not even black....
black people dont have such eyes....
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
When is the next protest Abeg?!
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Never4getU: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Thunder kill u and ur entire generation. May the fate and agony of those killed in cold blood never depart ur home.

ivolt:
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by baralatie(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
it is called "take off"
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by loopman: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Igbos always run away after causing trouble

Ojukwu

Kanu

Obianuju

But Lagos will still catch you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by HAccord: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Guys una bad o. Una really hammer ivolt empty skull for this thread.
The panel-beating no be here. grin grin
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by RosyIsBlessed: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
angry
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Frankiecrenshaw: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:
na Ogun go kill your papa.
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by bencr7: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
loopman:
Igbos always run away after causing trouble

Ojukwu

Kanu

Obianuju

But Lagos will still catch you
go catch her na zombie, u go collect confirm beating and thunder

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Miracle2020: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
She came to lagos with polythene bag, she wanted burn down the same Lagos that made her what she is. Canada watch out, a leopard will never change her skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by loopman: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
bencr7:
go catch her na zombie, u go collect confirm beating and thunder

Don’t worry, we don dey catch una one by one

We got one Ben yesterday, he will be in Kirikiri prison for a very long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by humilitypays(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
November1857:
Typical fulani Muslim ! When will IRAN grant you ASYLUM ....
after Boko Haram decapitates his dead brain for leaking their terrorist information to his fellow fools. Don't worry about him, all the evil Northerners sponsoring and supporting evil in the past and present in Nigeria are being dealt with by either their own wicked brothers in what their failed Buhari government now call Gunmen or bandits or Boko Haram. He can't escape all of them for too long.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Elvictor: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
is this official?
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by xest(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Chosen1984:
Good For Her..
She has Escaped Nigeria but she is still in Earth..

Until we Enter Heaven that is when we re Safe!
There is no safe place on Earth!
Jesus Christ is the only safe zone..

Brothers and Sisters I Admonish Everyone to Personally Search His/Her lives..

We need to be Ready at all times. This Message is Specifically for Somebody!

Anything could Happen at anytime and anywhere!!

JESUS is Highly Important for Everyone..
Are you okay? Which heaven self are you talking about?Your acclaimed Jesus is not saving any shit. He could have saved thousands of his worshippers in north east being massacred by Boko Haram, and also the Bishop beheaded in public by the Islamic terrorists. Don't come and brag about Jesus here.
Re: DJ Switch Granted Asylum In Canada by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2020
ivolt:
Just as you're a parasite to the overstretched Nigerian public system. Or what exactly are you contributing to Nigeria other than keeping Buhari's ass sparkling clean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual NEC Meeting / South-East Leaders: We Accept SGF / Oyo Decides: PDP Teslim Folarin Concedes Defeat In Advance Via SplashFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.