Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man (54336 Views)

Family Dinner At Cactus Restaurant Lagos / Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Palehair: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2020
bluefilm:
Who the _fuck is she?

Wait a minute... did you say CNN?

Oh, now I get it.

They threw her out because they probably thought she's a lesbian.

CNN has a lot of gays and gay lovers in their organization.
So does fox news
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by bluefilm: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Palehair:

So does fox news

Are you serious?

I don't even watch Fox news
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Yoighaman(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Blame your sisters. Too many olosho lurking around

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by 989900: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2020
MossadAgent:

Coming from a Buhari dunce who advocated and supported military clampdown on peaceful protesters.

Ode ni boboi sha!

Won ma pa'ro mo e! Omo ale!

And you wonder why they call you stoopid.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nmezor(f): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by CheedyJ(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
JustforMen:

You are obviously the smartest person you know and hence the illusion of granduer. Since I know ignorance is bliss, please enjoy your foolishness and continue to believe what you want to believe for not all ailments have cure especially self-inflicted ones.
You are just a total fool enjoying his folly. Obviously, you are hard set in your ways... be gone!
You’re pained because you got goofed, don’t have your time

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Gerrard59(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
JustforMen:

And I know you will agree with me that only bigger morons will believe everything even contrary to common sense.
"Show me proof " is not support for discrimination, it is presumption of innocence in absence of proof to the contrary.
It is the basic fairness to which everyone is entitled.

I went through the tweet conversation and read that the restaurant actually has that as a policy. So I do my research without asking anyone to do it for me.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Gerrard59(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
989900:

Ode ni boboi sha!

Won ma pa'ro mo e! Omo ale!

And you wonder why they call you stoopid.

You actually supported the clampdown of peaceful protesters by the Nigerian military? shocked
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by 989900: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gerrard59:

You actually supported the clampdown of peaceful protesters by the Nigerian military? shocked

Are you hallucinating?
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by slex(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Very possible , i know a group of girls who drive around lekki entering restaurants without buying anything from 11am to evening . looking for expatriates and guys with money.

They are the cause.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Teniolasmart: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Very good.
Those gold digging ladies, that come alone looking for rich men that visits that place have failed.
the way some people reason just seems to amaze me....just read the trash you typed here plus also the fact this has over 300 likes is really amazing too

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by gwama2: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Huumm, In this 21st century ?? cool cool cool
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by gwama2: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
If it was a white woman, were they going to have this same heinous behavior ?? cool cool cool
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Bigsteveg(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

She works for CNN for God's sake that alone should tell you she is looking for her oppressed badge to carry as a cross into her diversity hire office and demand for a raise and promotion .

She is a lying presstitute and this story like almost everything that CNN claims to be news is an outright fabrication.

https://www.nairaland.com/6245958/harzoyka-restaurant-apologises-aisha-salaudeen

Ate you satisfied now, dumb asss fellow
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by BigBabyJesus: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bigsteveg:

https://www.nairaland.com/6245958/harzoyka-restaurant-apologises-aisha-salaudeen

Ate you satisfied now, dumb asss fellow

She used her presstitute Pass to trend with the restaurant as a surferage feminist woke sjw hag

I will apologise to the hag so she can go away.

Dunce
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Palehair: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
bluefilm:

Are you serious?

I don't even watch Fox news
Well, it was Trump's favorite news source
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by SavageResponse(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Memphitz537:
Nor vex,madam. Dem think say you be olosho wey dey wait for Customer.

Exactly what came to my mind
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by litaninja(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Your brains are under your feet mehn

MikeMicheal:
Very good.
Those gold digging ladies, that come alone looking for rich men that visits that place have failed.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by MikeMicheal(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
litaninja:
Your brains are under your feet mehn

Yours is in a smelly vagina.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
armadeo:

I can understand bars but restaurants?.

A prostitute going to a restaurant to see if someone who came to eat in the afternoon wants sex?.

It's far fetched.

If prostitutes can come to weddings, I wouldn't put anything past them. Besides it's not necessarily about having sex on the spot, some are looking for sugar daddies.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Papadoh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
I have spent my entire life in Naija, and yet, I have never heard of a lady being chased out of a restaurant simply for being a woman. Are they bringing their liberal/Democrat mentality to Nigeria as well? God forbid bad thing. We don't want professional victims here, so please go back whence you came.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Papadoh(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

She works for CNN for God's sake that alone should tell you she is looking for her oppressed badge to carry as a cross into her diversity hire office and demand for a raise and promotion .

She is a lying presstitute and this story like almost everything that CNN claims to be news is an outright fabrication.

Don't mind the guy. He's one of those people who takes everything at face value.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secret To Cooking Nigerian Party Jollof Rice / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.