Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man (54332 Views)

Family Dinner At Cactus Restaurant Lagos / Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by kalufelix(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2020
Like-b!+ches-like-children...they-need-order-and-restrictions...prone-to-constantly-misbehave-and-can't-think-for-themselves...
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by sylve11: 6:48am On Nov 10, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

She works for CNN for God's sake that alone should tell you she is looking for her oppressed badge to carry as a cross into her diversity hire office and demand for a raise and promotion .

wetin you dey talk nor good o shocked grin cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Agugbadin: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Very good.
Those gold digging ladies, that come alone looking for rich men that visits that place have failed.

Ridiculous, if this is your response then we still have a long way to go in this country. They should be free to enter and eat in any restaurant regardless of gender, race or religion. This experience is worst than racism that blacks and others are complaining about in USA, Europe and other parts of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by isahsalee: 6:58am On Nov 10, 2020
Oga madam, as they say everyone is entitled to his or her opinion but, you're not entitled to the FACT you put before the public Your FACTS are subject to public scrutiny, you have said your part and we have listened so, we need to hear from restaurant management but don't be surprised the place may not be a restaurant as you claim but a hotel.

We know your type that normally cry fowl even when there's non but just for cover up. We're watching!
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by nyiamfrank: 6:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Just excuse any man to accompany you for 20 minutes if you must eat there, I am very sure that the man will understand, most especially if he is a lower class.

Nevertheless, the decision to eat somewhere else is still a good one.

The management took that decision because they have their reasons.

Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Izigha:
Right of admission can not be base on gender or race
as the owner he can base it on anything. open your own restaurant of you so wish

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Starzo: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2020
Huxlebeast77:
A very welcome development, big boy cannot buy his own food in peace again because of hungry olosho.
I yeye animal girl stylishly made me pay for her food yesterday, this things will dress up buy one can water and start to make noise up and down.
At least the sane customer's go get rest of mind now, believe that half truth telling woman at your own peril!
you no control her go ur house??
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Starzo: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2020
JustforMen:

Even at that, they are more sensible than over 98% of the gals here!- fact... Including you!!!

Just because they refuse to believe a one sided cock and bull story without any more proof than the nonsense written by the so called journalist, you can sit and make a silly blanket statement about them, abi

Any fool with some common sense will know that this story is definitely half truth, one sided, a misrepresentation or an outright lie designed to cast a bad light on the other party.

But if you are an emotionally driven zombie who believes in "believe all women" regardless of common sense and facts then go ahead and pleasure yourself and continue insulting people that see things differently from you.

She is likely an sjw looking looking to destroy someone else's hardwork because of a personal grudge or some misunderstanding.
thank you
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Blackfriday: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

She works for CNN for God's sake that alone should tell you she is looking for her oppressed badge to carry as a cross into her diversity hire office and demand for a raise and promotion .

She is a lying presstitute and this story like almost everything that CNN claims to be news is an outright fabrication.

Must you show your stupidity when you speak?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by izibili44: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Very good.
Those gold digging ladies, that come alone looking for rich men that visits that place have failed.
who told you she his poor.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Blackfriday: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Very good.
I'm sure your entire life worth can never measure to that lady's clothings.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by 989900: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Pathetic comments all over this thread.
Y'all deserve the kind of country you get, and you wonder why you guys get refused visas.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Simbrixton(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2020
fat lie
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Okoroawusa: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2020
My dear no vex. Na your fellow women cause am. They call themselves hustlers. Thereby creating bad image for legitimate and hard working women like yourself.

They are hotels that don't even take women as guests unless they are accompanied by a man.

Don't take it personal.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by MossadAgent: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Blackfriday:
Must you show your stupidity when you speak?

Shut up.

Only fools still watch and take JewNN seriously as a news source.

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by MossadAgent: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2020
989900:
Pathetic comments all over this thread.
Y'all deserve the kind of country you get, and you wonder why you guys get refused visas.

Coming from a Buhari dunce who advocated and supported military clampdown on peaceful protesters.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by bigfoot79(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2020
This matter was reported to the Fccpc and it's has been investigated even an undercover lone female Agent of the Commission was not turned back and she saw other lone females present at the joint. My take, is that she and her @msadeola were dressed skimpily and they mistook them for one of our other sisters. Sorry for the mix up, next time dress for the occasion.

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by CheedyJ(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2020
JustforMen:

Even at that, they are more sensible than over 98% of the gals here!- fact... Including you!!!

Just because they refuse to believe a one sided cock and bull story without any more proof than the nonsense written by the so called journalist, you can sit and make a silly blanket statement about them, abi

Any fool with some common sense will know that this story is definitely half truth, one sided, a misrepresentation or an outright lie designed to cast a bad light on the other party.

But if you are an emotionally driven zombie who believes in "believe all women" regardless of common sense and facts then go ahead and pleasure yourself and continue insulting people that see things differently from you.

She is likely an sjw looking looking to destroy someone else's hardwork because of a personal grudge or some misunderstanding.

You see how dumb you sound, you term her story one sided yet you & your fellow ‘mumus’ are quick to rain insults at her , if you were so wise as you claim , couldn’t you have waited for the verified information before jumping to call her names ..my Nokia 3310 is smarter than you mate

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by JustforMen: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2020
CheedyJ:

You see how dumb you sound, you term her story one sided yet you & your fellow ‘mumus’ are quick to rain insults at her , if you were so wise as you claim , couldn’t you have waited for the verified information before jumping to call her names ..my Nokia 3310 is smarter than you mate

Going by how you insist on going your way against common sense, the word smart is the complete opposite of who you are!
Continue to believe what you want to believe... see a post above that actually clarifies that she was lying and yet Mr. Smart Nokia thinks everyone else is stupid enough like himself, to buy into the stupidity.

You are obviously the smartest person you know...Bye bye and have a good life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by CheedyJ(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2020
JustforMen:

The word smart is the complete opposite of who you are!
Bye bye and have a good life!!!
I’m glad to have helped reduce your ignorance & gross stewpeedity..you’re welcome
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Very good.
...WISDOM no go kiee you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by angelfallz(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2020
pansophist:

How will the future be female? explain.

ignore her please. If you see most of her posts, it becomes clear that, she has a problem with men.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by HonLord: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Freestainworld:
That is not fair, can't support oppression

Is this oppression? If this is oppression, ask this HYPOCRITE OF CNN AFRICA why many killings in the South are not reported. Just because she was not allowed to go where People that matters usually eats and look for Husband with her friend, she is now making noise on Social Media.

She is even lucky, they would have poured her dirty water to tell her we do not need CNN FAKE NEWS especially concerning the US Election and the rots in the Aso Rock. Let @AishaSalaudeen tell the world what is happening in Rivers State, S/East, S/South and the NNPC high level corruption. Until then, she is an enemy of the masses and even enemy of private businesses.

WHY CAN'T SHE REPORT THE FREEZING OF #EndSars promoters account by the Buhari led Military Administration? Idiots everywhere!!!!
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2020
armadeo:
Lol. For real?

I dont believe this crap.

Let's here the managements side first.

It's possible, but I don't really blame the restaurant. A lot of prostitutes take advantage of these outlets to solicit (sometimes unwilling) clients. Even at weddings in Lagos these days, by 6 pm, you start seeing scantily clad ladies sitting by themselves or in small groups, and you can tell they don't know the celebrants.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by JustforMen: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2020
CheedyJ:

I’m glad to have helped reduce your ignorance & gross stewpeedity..you’re welcome

You are obviously the smartest person you know and hence the illusion of granduer. Since I know ignorance is bliss, please enjoy your foolishness and continue to believe what you want to believe for not all ailments have cure especially self-inflicted ones.
You are just a total fool enjoying his folly. Obviously, you are hard set in your ways... be gone!
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2020
sisisioge:

Broda be guided!

grin grin
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by DrMuzungu(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

She is a lying presstitute and this story like almost everything that CNN claims to be news is an outright fabrication.

just because your sister is a prostitute does not mean this lady is one of them too. Take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by armadeo(m): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Bagehot:

It's possible, but I don't really blame the restaurant. A lot of prostitutes take advantage of these outlets to solicit (sometimes unwilling) clients. Even at weddings in Lagos these days, by 6 pm, you start seeing scantily clad ladies sitting by themselves or in small groups, and you can tell they don't know the celebrants.

I can understand bars but restaurants?.

A prostitute going to a restaurant to see if someone who came to eat in the afternoon wants sex?.

It's far fetched.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Palehair: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Time for the management to respond
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by JustforMen: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2020
CheedyJ:

Well, the fool will learn eventually... folly is bliss to the ignorant
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Blackfriday: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2020
MossadAgent:

Shut up.

Only fools still watch and take JewNN seriously as a news source.

Foolish you, when your brain has been badly distorted and you can't make balanced and logical reasoning, you resort to foolish conspiracy theories.

Better get a life, morooon.

MossadAgent ko, SARS ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secret To Cooking Nigerian Party Jollof Rice / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.