Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man (54353 Views)

Family Dinner At Cactus Restaurant Lagos / Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Goahead(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Is there any Lagos in Saudi Arabia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Ogagawhite(f): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Madam go nd buy pot jari abi fire burn ur hand

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by BigBabyJesus: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
[s]
saaphiere:
Men always think women should be their slaves. They look down so much on women. Imagine! For their mind she won't be able to afford anything there therefore she should come with a man.
[/s]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Sheuns(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Men always think women should be their slaves. They look down so much on women. Imagine! For their mind she won't be able to afford anything there therefore she should come with a man.

Men will continue to lead while women follow. It’ll never change. The future isn’t women. The future is unknown to no one.

19 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
This story seems to good to be true,you can't owe an restaurant,and still be gender biased,not Even Lagos of all places, how you go take sell. But I've heard of more stringent policy tho,maybe the owners must have had their fair share of troubles from ladies, they couldn't help but make do with a policy that wouldn't hinder the growth of their company,but check siggy, na we be the best plug for everything sexual enhancement

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by thundafire: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Very good.
Those gold digging ladies, that come alone looking for rich men that visits that place have failed.
she works with CNN u think say na dead NTA. Think b4 typing

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by LostAddict11: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sheuns:

Men will continue to lead while women follow. It’ll never change. The future isn’t women. The future is unknown to no one.

Noise Maker

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by CheGuevara102: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
saaphiere:

There's more to this story than meets the eye. You won't understand because as a woman you're being emotional.

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by thundafire: 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
Presstitutes in CNN are the lowest scum on Earth .

Even prostitutes are more descent .

I am fully in support of the management of the establishment kicking her lying ass out.
better than all Africa press combined. If the ask u to prove ur point u will start copying and pasting people hear say

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by SimpKING: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Government dey oppress us we dey oppress ourselves.
Nigeria of our dream

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
I think they have had sm nasty experience with ladies there not cos ure a woman.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by slipperyanus07: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good riddance tongue tongue
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Clemzy16(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
Their restaurant. Their policy.
She should have to deal with it...
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by CheedyJ(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Having read through comments, I can categorically state with no apologies that most guys here are stewpid & shallow minded...I’m just so shocked by all the trash comments

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by jaxxy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Very good.
Those gold digging ladies, that come alone looking for rich men that visits that place have failed.

Nothing wrong in a lady meeting a nice gentleman casually bt the menace is those using it for runs. I think that's the problem they are facing. And trying to sanitize.

Some wives may even have laid complains about the notorious act. Ikeja gra isn't far from Allen avenue if u know what I mean. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Yinka1984(m): 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
What does she want us to do about it

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Farki: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Clemzy16:

If na man now you will be screaming feminism.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by adeniyi65(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
If chimamanda adichie hear this now.her next book on feminism will be superb.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by brightovio007(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Very good.
please kindly examine yourself.
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by samwash(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
this gist get as he be
i go like hear from the management of the restaurant.
so if a man comes alone, he will not be kicked out, this life nor balance at all at all.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
I just knew crazy misogynists will fly to this thread like flies to shit. This story doesn't sound completely true, just say you and your friend ate and kept on gossiping for hours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by cardoctor(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
In this day and age?
Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Farki: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
CheedyJ:
Having read through comments, I can categorically state with no apologies that most guys here are stewpid & shallow minded...I’m just so shocked by all the trash comments

Too many people on this forum have gutter mindset.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
CheedyJ:
So you mean to tell me you believe this tale?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by chatinent: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by BigBashiru: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
SATANNIST:
they did the right thing , you hoes come to these places, buy one bottle of water and stay there for hours causing nuisance looking for market. please contiune kicking these hoes out. sometimes sef u will see them come in group and na one one or 2 go buy water or soft drink and they will sit there for hours making noise and looking for market. mtcheeeeew

Isn't this what trump is doing to blacks. Kick the blacks out of America! Una dey find market for America u come with student visa and want to process green card....

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
Clemzy16:

Until they throw a black man out of a restaurant for being black, your likes would come here to scream BLM, thunder scatter you there, onye nzuzu.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Clemzy16(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Farki:

If na man now you will be screaming feminism.
From her words, she claimed to have visited the restaurant several times in the past, and obviously this is a new policy, so I assume they must have a good reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

So you mean to tell me you believe this tale?
He didn't say he believes it, but still most of the comments are stupid simple and short.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by Sleekfingers: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
saaphiere:

and do u believe her story?

There are lots of women that doing tremendously well....and i respect that......i dont see or treat women as slaves......but most nigerian women are the one who see themselves as slaves......most nigerian women are raised like that.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by pansophist(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
saaphiere:

How will the future be female? explain.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Salaudeen: Harzoyka Restaurant Lagos Threw Me Out For Not Coming With Man by blinking001(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Obey their terms and conditions or get the Bleep out woman. Stop playing the victim card and follow the rules.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / Secret To Cooking Nigerian Party Jollof Rice / See The N50 Pepper And Onions I Bought In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.