Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test (42417 Views)

Paris2024 Olympics: Ogunsemilore Provisionally Suspended Over Failed Drug Test / Divine Oduduru Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test, Faces 6-Year Ban / Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by potent5(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
He and his whizzinator wife should be prosecuted for fraud.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by lathrowinger: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Contact me for dried ginger...
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by mar1juana: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
China made Prik for Agbero like him
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by smile11s(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na normal thing in America. They even sell it on Amazon. Ask people who are randomly tested at work.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Ceeogbaru2: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Will you be quit....
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Shadysen: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
We are living in a very dangerous times

Anything can happen

Your false prophets will preach peace but there will not be peace until the prince of peace comes back

Prepare yourself, stock up foods stuffs, find a safe refuge in the wilderness

where is the wilderness?

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Kobicove(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na who dem catch be doper undecided
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by EmekaBlue(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

I wish I Can get the fake penis to frustrate ladies toto.... I want it big and mighty.. After the action, the hole no go fit close grin grin

I wish...
walahi...i Wish dem fit produce that kind preek

Imagine say man fit control his preek d way he dey control hand...kai, many ladies toto for don tear tire
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
I laugh in Marghi grin“And sometimes, one time I was using my wife's and my wife was like: 'Baby, you better not hope that it comes back pregnant or something.'

I laugh in Marghi
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Xantel(f): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
shocked shocked grin
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by GodWrites: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Definitely going to be stripped. His handlers are stupid to allow him come out to say this. Greatness can no longer be attached to his name

Nah. Not when cannibis is getting legalized both for recreation and medical use.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by freemi(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
R0kstarr8:
haha Nawa ooo.. fake prick dey again
at cheaper price DM for your logo and flyer design
lols. https://www.thewhizzinator.com/
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by DarkJeddi(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Treborblue:
I say hello!!!

Damn some crazy shit hope he isn't stripped
Stripped of what? shocked
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Golan007: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Not really news.

Said this over a decade ago.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by DarkJeddi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
We are living in a very dangerous times

Anything can happen

Your false prophets will preach peace but there will not be peace until the prince of peace comes back

Prepare yourself, stock up foods stuffs, find a safe refuge in the wilderness

shocked
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by DarkJeddi(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Definitely going to be stripped. His handlers are stupid to allow him come out to say this. Greatness can no longer be attached to his name
The name Mike Tyson is bigger than any Boxing Title..
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

I wish I Can get the fake penis to frustrate ladies toto.... I want it big and mighty.. After the action, the hole no go fit close grin grin

I wish...
You got your priority right.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Yankee101: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
So do you collect his belts if he cheated?
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by egoldman(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Treborblue:
I say hello!!!

Damn some crazy shit hope he isn't stripped

Stripped of what?
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by oluwasegun007(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
This life..chai.

E ni ti ko gbon ni awe n gbo.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by golddare: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Macsjebs:
Mike Tyson Admit He Used A Fake Penis Called The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/boxing/mike-tyson-fake-penis-whizzinator-22982099

Strip this guy off every title.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by DragonFire442: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Lots of ladies will read this post because of a certain keyword.

The keyword is manhood

Let them read and cum.... that is their business

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by kweensheba: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is cheating.

He should be severely penalized.

Say No to drugs.

Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by lastchild: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
“And sometimes, one time I was using my wife's and my wife was like: 'Baby, you better not hope that it comes back pregnant or something.'
“And I said, 'Nah, we ain't gonna use you any more, we're gonna use the kid.' Cuz I got scared that the p*** might come back pregnant.

can somebody help explain to me what he meant here
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by naijadrivablog: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
70% of champions are cheats and don't deserve their laurels.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by samwash(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Now that he has confess, let's strip him of all this titles & honours.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Raysleek: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
They will say its conspiracy theories
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Qoko: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

I wish...
�������������������
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Omezif(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
I was thinking this man fights with his natural strength without knowing it's a drug.
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Eriokanmi: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

If I can't get that dick, Any lady I knack, the next person wey go knack am go complain cheesy grin grin grin

If you knack ur wife for morning and u go work, if I catch ur wife for afternoon then knack same toto, when u come back from work in the night, u go know say big difference dey ur wife toto grin grin grin grin grin grin in the space of 12 to 15 hours grin grin grin grin

I wish...
stop being a bad guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze Undergoes Successful Groin Surgery In Germany (Photo) / Imprisoned Dani Alves Pens Love Letter To Estranged Wife Ahead Of His Rape Case / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.