Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test (42424 Views)

Paris2024 Olympics: Ogunsemilore Provisionally Suspended Over Failed Drug Test / Divine Oduduru Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test, Faces 6-Year Ban / Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by AMvanquish: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Drugs or No Drugs, the guys knock out was something else. 50kg blow no be beans. 1 bag of cement in your face. grin
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by hotseat: 2:08am On Nov 11, 2020
Village people at work again! Why the needless confession?

Were niyen!
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by Frankcallys(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Iron Mike, we are so sorry we can't allow you to fight this match. You are 2 months pregnant and that won't be healthy for the baby! Sorry grin
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by ensamy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
I know many ladies on Nairaland will be checking
Whizzanator online to buy for themselves shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by theFilmtric: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
JIMMY1393:

@ the bolded....You would know if you took time to read and not rush to comment
“Mike Tyson has spoken openly about his addiction to recreational drugs during his fighting career, which led to him using a prosthetic penis in order to pass anti-doping tests”

I don't think you read it either
Or you won't rush to qoute me

theFilmtricsay
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by JIMMY1393: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
theFilmtric:

“Mike Tyson has spoken openly about his addiction to recreational drugs during his fighting career, which led to him using a prosthetic penis in order to pass anti-doping tests”

I don't think you read it either
Or you won't rush to qoute me

theFilmtricsay

See you are even exposing yourself...so after I quoted you you now went to read it and think you can play smart? ...it clearly says he was addicted to drugs...abeg is it people that don't take drugs that they call drugs addicts? Abi it's those that take drugs? As if that doesn't answer your original question...next time read and stop trying to comment for comment sake undecided
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by theFilmtric: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
JIMMY1393:

See you are even exposing yourself...so after I quoted you you now went to read it and think you can play smart? ...it clearly says he was addicted to drugs...abeg is it people that don't take drugs that they call drugs addicts? Abi it's those that take drugs? As if that doesn't answer your original question...next time read and stop trying to comment for comment sake undecided
I can see that you are confused
If you can't see the saarcasm in this??
so he took drugs
And the fact that you know you are wrong and you still qouted me is what I can't comprehend

PS: I didn't finish reading this your confusion

theFilmtricsay

Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by JIMMY1393: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2020
theFilmtric:

I can see that you are confused
If you can't see the saarcasm in this??
so he took drugs
And the fact that you know you are wrong and you still qouted me is what I can't comprehend

PS: I didn't finish reading this your confusion

theFilmtricsay

Lmao what is this one saying

Any sane human being knows you are wrong but as a typical Nigerian pride won't allow you accept such...sarcasm ko sarcasm ni...the amount of funny people I've met on this forum is too much grin... take your L and shift
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by theFilmtric: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Lmao what is this one saying

Any sane human being knows you are wrong but as a typical Nigerian pride won't allow you accept such...sarcasm ko sarcasm ni...the amount of funny people I've met on this forum is too much grin... take your L and shift
theFilmtricsay

Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by hstar: 1:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Tyson
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by EmpressEmerald(f): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
DenreleDave:

Abi na.
My madam
e bad oh
Re: Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test by EmpressEmerald(f): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Emeka71:
Is what some babes love.
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Gerard Pique Retiring? These Are The Four Main Reasons / Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling / Patoranking Builds Mini Football Stadium In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.