Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts (34770 Views)

DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home / Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / Thacutegeminme: Why Lil Frosh Beat Me - Girlfriend Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Sarmiz24(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Kylekent59:
I know some people are already taking sides because she is a woman. I know some women can lie to buy people's minds. The truth will eventually be out. I am just gonna sit on a fence.
sha no fall our fence o grin
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Blackdisciple(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Trickytee:

This Bible na life manual but we never too sabi
Walai
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Femeto: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2020
This boy na werey.So na boil scatter her face.
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Adakintroy: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2020
chatinent:
Man here is really disgusted at her for gold-digging.

Many of them have bs.c in it so they are more or less Gold archeologists.
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Mydazz(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2020
How old are these ones sef,........ Abeg make i park well
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Shadysen: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2020
PataAlhaja:

Virgin Vagina.
How you "skillfully" merged both words into one word is mind-boggling. SMH.

guy man don high dude... struggling no be here.
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by generationz(f): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2020
chatinent:
Which useless gold was she digging?

1 Like

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by generationz(f): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Seunaj05:

In my own opinion, I really wouldn't blame love for a lady suffers so much abuse, especially when she is yet to be married to the so-called man in goat skin. If the guy was broke, the yeyecious lady would not stay. I call her yeyecious because she decided to die untill ppl came to her rescue. Assuming her story didn't go viral, she would have remained in the hands of the lilfrog of a thing to die!
Meanwhile endsars is finally gone and we're back to lilfrosh. 2023 will be interesting

So all those men in face me I slap you who beat their wives, are they rich? Or the one's who their wives feed them and they still beat and cheat on their wives? angry

1 Like

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by AbuAeesha: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
member, association of beauty without brain
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Never conclude and Judge Until you hear from the other party,

Even the Bible says,
"Hell Hath no Fury than a Scorned Woman" grin grin
shut up ...so her face just turn like that over night abi
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by oyeb15: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Who is lil frosh
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Kylekent59:
I know some people are already taking sides because she is a woman. I know some women can lie to buy people's minds. The truth will eventually be out. I am just gonna sit on a fence.

so watin come happen to her face over night nonsense
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Kenneth10110(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Goldenheart:
Dear Op... wink
Be checking other people's errors don't fix your own and mind your business.
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Dargreen(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2020
True . My girl once told everyone I used to beat her when I have never laid a finger on her . She did that cos she was mad at me . Well everyone who close to me know I will never do such , fear women
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2020
Lol... but this babe fine small ohh.. but pls guys follow my new account on ig @cozyfops to always look good.
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Abudu2000(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2020
Look at just how devilish females are, she's glad he's jobless now and she wants him to remain da way
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by chingle5(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2020
Goldenheart:
Dear Op... wink

OP no go school nw when na only copy and paste full e head angry
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by SmartPolician: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2020
So these kids are already having sex at their age

It's finished
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2020
But some of you are sha dense.

You saw black eyes, you saw swollen face, you saw the clear signs that she was battered and you're still talking about hearing both sides.

The worst are the ones that would say "I don't support beating women but....". That your "but" says you definitely support beating women. Did she kill his parents? Did she tie his destiny? What could she have done to warrant being beaten like that that you want to hear of. What is bad is bad and should be condemned without ANY reservation.

It's clear to me that there are a lot of men on this site that are only too happy to blame women in any situation that comes up and it's sad that these men have wives or girlfriends.

5 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by XploreLife(m): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2020
I can't say if Frosh had been laying his hands on this Girl, but looking closely at the swollen face, it is most likely to be an allergic reaction judging by the picture.

Look closely at her nose, there is a reddish little swollen pimple.
Below her left eyebrow, there is a lump as well which doesn't look like an injury incurred from beating.

It would have been so much better if the lady provide more pictures of her face from the left sideway.

2 Likes

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Fixed: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Never conclude and Judge Until you hear from the other party,

Even the Bible says,
"Hell Hath no Fury than a Scorned Woman" grin grin

Please which Bible verse is that?
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Chirowman(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2020
You beat some daughter like panel beater beats panel even her faces returned to factory settings . wicked human lilfrog need to cool his head in kirikiri
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Deemayor: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2020
Lil Frosh Abi Wetin them dey call you oga you do am.
NA wetin them tell you make you talk you dey talk for here
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by chaloskyx: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2020
LOL CAN YOU SEE THIS LIFE WHEN HE WAS IN DMG HIS GIRFRIEND SUPPORTED HIM O EVEN WITH ALL THE HEADBUTS BECAUSE HE STILL HAD FAME NOW THAT HE HAS LOST ALL THE STATUS AND FAME THE GIRL HAS FOUND HER VOICE TO EVEN CHALLENGE HIM ON HIS CLAIMS. LITTLE FROST THE ONLY FAME YOU HOLD NOW AS YOUR NAM SIGNIFIES IS THAT YOU ARE NO MORE A BIG BOY BUT A LITTLE BOY AS THE NAME SIGNIFIES EVEN YOUR EX NO SEND YOU
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by mariahAngel(f): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2020
chatinent:

Gold digging? Who's digging whose gold? Last I read, Lil frosh depended on his girlfriend for data! Data o!

Oh! I just knew all that your talk about you being generous were farce!

1 Like

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by kobosmart(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2020
The girl no even fine sef
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Arckeen: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2020
Only God knows the true in truth!!
Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Trickytee: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
PataAlhaja:

V for Vagina

Just imagine human being

1 Like

Re: Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
chatinent:

she was your ex gf abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Halima Abubakar Stuns In Native Attire (photo) / Liz Benson's Daughter's Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.