Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum (1319 Views)

Newsend SARS: How Buhari’s Fatherly Role Saved Nigeria – Femi Adesina / SARS- How Many Graduates Are In The NPF? / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 10, 2020
how can some one apply for asylum ...through this endsars protests what are the procedures.... let share our experience on how to ...
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by thatsleepboy1: 2:07am On Nov 10, 2020
You can use the killings in the SE/SS/NE/NW/NC to lie but not with lekki shootings and the SW cos te SW is more peaceful than the rest of the zones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2020
Jesse25:
how can some one apply for asylum ...through this endsars protests what are the procedures.... let share our experience on how to ...

Go to anambra and start protest on ezu river massacre and illegal organ trade..... Mobilise people and make sure anambra is hot like Lagos

Go to Oyigbo and start protest on oyigbo massacre... Mobilise people to cause wahala and make it hot like Lagos

With these two steps, asylum will be easy cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by SweetJoystick(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2020
Jesse25:
Did you participate in the protest? If you did, do you have pictures or videos of yourself at the protest ground? If you do then you can easily claim security agents are after your life, but if you have none of these just bury the thought of seeking asylum

4 Likes

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by naija4life247: 7:14am On Nov 10, 2020
SuperBold:

Go to anambra and start protest on ezu river massacre and illegal organ trade..... Mobilise people and make sure anambra is hot like Lagos

Go to Oyigbo and start protest on oyigbo massacre... Mobilise people to cause wahala and make it hot like Lagos

With these two steps, asylum will be easy cheesy

If he comes out alive, that is if he is not shot by unknown soldiers. Remember that Canada does not give asylum to corpses

7 Likes

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2020
naija4life247:

If he comes out alive

They thought everyone is as peaceful as Yoruba leaders.... I'm very sure Wike, El-Rufai and South East governors don't have the patience of yoruba leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by wakaman: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2020
Saboteurs, see dem. angry
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2020
[b]
SuperBold:

They thought everyone is as peaceful as Yoruba leaders.... I'm very sure Wike, El-Rufai and South East governors don't have the patience of yoruba leaders.
[/b]I am Yoruba but I never realized this until now. Yoruba Polithiefcians value human lives unlike their counterparts in other parts of the country. Killings in other zones is a thing of joy to their political leaders. Thank you for this realisation.

1 Like

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2020
[b]
SuperBold:

[/b]I am Yoruba but I never realized this until now. Yoruba Polithiefcians value human lives unlike their counterparts in other parts of the country. Killings in other zones is a thing of joy to their political leaders. Thank you for this realisation.

1 Like

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by IamWonderful: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Post fake videos of you been chased by Cutlass after the army have killed 70 people and you carry the corpses and gave them to the army shooting at you, then allow it to go viral, sorry first thing be a DJ

3 Likes

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by junketer(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2020
SuperBold:

someone asked how to apply for asylum, instead of giving an answer or not you decided to go tribal with it. What is wrong with you people?
But please tell me, which south east politician or governor has ordered for killings in the south east or anywhere else in Nigeria? Your so called south west politicians knew about what was going to happen in lekki but never said anything to prevent that or warn people.
What was this your post based on? Did any south east politician ever given order to kill innocent people in south east? Please tell me.

2 Likes

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2020
junketer:
someone asked how to apply for asylum, instead of giving an answer or not you decided to go tribal with it. What is wrong with you people?
But please tell me, which south east politician or governor has ordered for killings in the south east or anywhere else in Nigeria? Your so called south west politicians knew about what was going to happen in lekki but never said anything to prevent that or warn people.
What was this your post based on? Did any south east politician ever given order to kill innocent people in south east? Please tell me.

Is south west your region? You guys use fake news to destroy Lagos. What about nwafor? You think your south east leader don't know about it? What about oyigbo and burning of place of worship in enugu? You leader know what is going on in the east but are inactive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Okoroawusa: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
My brother first step is to go and start learning DJ work. When you finish learning come back and ask this question again.

1 Like

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by ThatFairGuy: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2020
junketer:
You accuse someone of bringing tribal sentiment into this but you're also stylishly accusing South West leaders of ordering THE ALLEGED MASSACRE, what sort of Nonsense is that? Was it not your. People that spread fake news because of your hidden agenda
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You accuse someone of bringing tribal sentiment into this but you're also stylishly accusing South West leaders of ordering THE ALLEGED MASSACRE, what sort of Nonsense is that? Was it not your. People that spread fake news because of your hidden agenda
sweetheart how far

I'm still waiting for the date with you
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2020
grin.... Just POST FAKE KILLING NEWS if you are lucky it gets through , then you are GOOD to GO !...... but if it fails then we go KILL you for Here grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by ThatFairGuy: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
sweetheart how far

I'm still waiting for the date with you
I'm scared you'll soon accuse me wrongly as you did to h.elinues.
We never had a word not to talk of fixing a date, IgbalodeRaymond I no want your wahala.
kindly continue your cancellation job, the Lord is your strength

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by BigDawsNet: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2020
Jesse25:
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by tobechi74: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Write a letter to God,he will send angel to protect you
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Whois(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2020
Have evidence to treat of your life. You can likewise get your article published on a newspaper. Take a copy of the newspaper to the embassy of your choice. Wish you luck
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I'm scared you'll soon accuse me wrongly as you did to h.elinues.
We never had a word not to talk of fixing a date, IgbalodeRaymond I no want your wahala.
kindly continue your cancellation job, the Lord is your strength
who's helinues?
you mean my ex?

I want you because I need you
I didn't accuse anyone wrongly please

I don't cancel people's post I just love the gbegile boys wink
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Make your way to Canada or Europe then apply for asylum...

Expensive?

Enter ghana and apply for asylum... You will be granted foreign protection and may not ve able to relocate to Nigeria again...

After ur permit just reside and work in ghana for some years... Qualify for international passport... Then apply for better country visa...

u mean that Asylum seekers can't return to their country again
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2020
Jesse25:
You ain't going nowhere bro.
You can't run away after voting Buhari as President, mbanu.
Let me even copy different embassies to take note.

CC:
US Embassy
Canadian Embassy
UK Embassy
Niger Republic Embassy
Cemetery Embassy: Because you ain't gonna die too, all of us must be alive until Buhari stops ruling Nigeria in 2050. sad

1 Like

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by HAccord: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2020
When you succeed in your quest to Canada and become a citizen, please make sure you join politics over there in your community and work your way up to the Canadian presidency. Become president and use your political power to destroy the unworkable cesspit called nigeria. If the useless muslim northerners try rubbish, send nuclear missiles to them, and ban yoruba muslims from Canada. These two groups of vermins are the biggest problem of the shiithole.

We need our people over there in foreign countries to become powerful enough to deal with the cesspit called nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by BigDawsNet: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Jesse25:

u mean that Asylum seekers can't return to their country again

Alylum refugees or seekers are generally not allowed to travel back to their home country. Refugee protection is granted on the presumption that it is unsafe to return
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
J111333:
You ain't going nowhere bro.
You can't run away after voting Buhari as President, mbanu.
Let me even copy different embassies to take note.

CC:
US Embassy
Canadian Embassy
UK Embassy
Niger Republic Embassy
Cemetery Embassy: Because you ain't gonna die too, all of us must be alive until Buhari stops ruling Nigeria in 2050. sad

I did not vote for buhari oh
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by ebenezer202l(f): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
MsAllison:

are we still going to keep nairaland rules or should we be taking laws into our hands

if the bold is not violation of rule 2 that doesn't deserve sanctions please ignore so we can all follow the same part
enough is enough
nobody has monopoly over insults and name calling
my 2 cents

cc

Ebenezer202I please always report these bastards
don't always let them get away with insults
bunch of useless bigot cretins
the boy never enter my track yet, I'm still watching him and that seunmsg.
10 years ban loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Alylum refugees or seekers are generally not allowed to travel back to their home country. Refugee protection is granted on the presumption that it is unsafe to return

chineke ....can't some one use style to return ...and do I need a Nigerian passport to apply for asylum
Re: End SARS How Can Someone Apply For Asylum by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
wakaman:
Saboteurs, see dem. angry
guy calm down am just asking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Worst Leader In Nigeria’s History, Northern Groups Says / “massive Protest Indeed”- Gov El-rufai Tells Reno Omokri / Recovered Oil Wells; How Governor Hope Uzondima Enjoying Federal Might

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.