Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Few Guys That Will Sign Up For This Project - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Guys That Will Sign Up For This Project (199 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / WTF? Anonymous Babe Parades Naked At A Red Carpet, Allowed A Few Guys To Finger / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Guys That Will Sign Up For This Project by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Psalms 45:17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. AMEN.

Have you meditated on the scriptures before??

Like you close your eyes and begin to think about what you just read from the scriptures until it sinks down to your belly.

And then you bring them up again by uttering them within you again and again and then you read it again and again.

Think about this scripture

Psalms 45:17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. AMEN

I ..................... your full name.

What you are going to do to make the name of God Almighty in Christ Jesus by the Holy Ghost to be remembered in all generations, because of this, the people will praise God Almighty for ever.

What a project!!

Some of you go to church, some will say I am a Christian, but the question is, have you sign up to make all men remember Jesus Christ, the name of God Almighty which is confirmed by the Holy Ghost, because the Spirit is truth,

What are your plans??

Or you are busy expanding your own empires, wow, after all these things do the ignorants seek, they search for what they shouldn't be exerting strength on.

Wherefore do you spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfies not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat you that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness. Wow!!

When you are set up to advance the LORD JESUS CHRIST in the heart as I am doing, all these things shall be added, your empire shall be expanded on with favour.

Would you argue that there isn't a force of favour

Plenty of them every day flowing and some get others struggling.

Psalms 45:17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Guys That Will Sign Up For This Project by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Surely

(1) (Reply)

"Relatives Who Refuse To Give You Money When You Ask Are Not Always Haters." / Project Topic / Good Morning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.