Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? (1607 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by frank317: 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
i believe most guys and ladies here are matured enough and are in a relationship. but are we sure that our partner really loves us? are you not being used?
do you just depend on his/her always saying "i love u"? does his/her action really proves he/she loves you. Can we please share some of the things our partner does that make us think we are loved, so that some of us in a fake relationship can learn and see what they are acually missing. also, so that we can learn how to express our love to the ones we love.

personally i think my girl loves me because she puts me first in everything she does. she takes permission from me, not because i am authoritatve or she is scared but because she wouldnt take me by surprise or hurt me in anyway. however, i think she should do more, like doing a little spending on me, not that i am broke, but becaus it would make me feel more cherished.

can we hear what u have in mind?
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Omolola1(f): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2011
i know he loves me because he puts up with my attitude
and he gives me whatever i ask for evn though i dont do same
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
cant relate.
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
permission ? why treat her/him like a child

give him/her the chance to act as responsible, reasonable and considerable person without your influence

if s/he fails then you can give your thoughts to sitaution
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Tosinville(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^U go relate wit me
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by frank317: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
tpiah!:

cant relate.
very good, glad that you are already leaning that she doesnt really care

@omolola. nice one, hope its nt a one sided relationship though.
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Tosinville(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
^@Tpiah
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by frank317: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

permission ? why treat her/him like a child

give him/her the chance to act as responsible, reasonable and considerable person without your influence

if s/he fails then you can give your thoughts to sitaution
pls re-read the post, this time more carefully be4 u reply. thanks
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by 190: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2011
frank3.16:

pls re-read the post, this time more carefully be4 u reply. thanks
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Ranoscky(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2011
I don't think she loves me. Her attitude says it all, so I dumped her lame as$ [despite she not knowing that it's over, and stil calling me til date].
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by 190: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ranoscky:

I don't think she loves me. Her attitude says it all, so I dumped her lame as$ [despite she not knowing that it's over, and stil calling me til date].

Please tell her on time so she can move onto the next MUGU!! grin grin
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Goldieluks: 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
190:

Please tell her on time so she can move onto the next MUGU!! grin grin

big mouth cheesy grin angry
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
@poster
If they love me FINE, if they don't, FINE!
I look for great relationship, understanding, respect and compatibility rather than love. Love only comes as a bonus but is definitely not a must. I'd rather have someone REAL that liked me than someone loving me but not being their true self with me(aka people "trying" to change to adapt to a certain person's character).
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Goldieluks: 11:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
I look for great relationship, understanding, respect and compatibility rather than love. Love only comes as a bonus but is definitely not a must. I'd rather have someone REAL that liked me than someone loving me but not being their true self with me(aka people "trying" to change to adapt to a certain person's character).

good reply,but please do smile sometimes, wink smiley
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by frank317: 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

i feel you, but at the end of the day we are saying the same thing. i, like you, dont also believe in the word "love", but u must understand that to a lot of people (95% actually) all you have described above means love, so while i am thinking like you, i still call it love for the sake of communication. so tell me, how do u know someone u are dating is real and like you? what do they do to make u know this?
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
I once had a japanese gf whose parents asked her to choose between them and the "nigga bf", she moved in with me the same day. . . . . . . That, in my mind was definitely love (or craziness) but as they say:"there is a thin line between love and insanity".
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by MsPotato(f): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
My bf loves me cause Im a yeye fowl
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2011
Also, you can definitely feel it within you, if you don't then all effort by your counterpart are pointless.
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by DeBlunt: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2011
^^^ spot on
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Ranoscky(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2011
190, I wil not tel her and I dcided not to tel her b'cos, som1 dat is cheatin on de other knows what she's gettin herself into. The "fake plastic doll" thinks she's smart but, she neva knew she's dealin with SMART himself.
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by 190: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2011
Na wa ooh!!

Nigerian Guys una get for hand still

Ranosky you mean u are dating someone and u hate her and u wanna deal with her

Please thats someone sister we talking about her, Just call her out and dump her

I never knew you were a hardened criminal like this angry angry
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Ranoscky(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2011
Hmmm. . .To the best of my knowledge, she was also cheatin on som1's brother. She is enjoyin the cheatin [if not, she for don stop] so, why disturb the pleasures she get's from it ?
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by 190: 12:59am On Mar 16, 2011
Ranoscky:

Hmmm. . .To the best of my knowledge, she was also cheatin on som1's brother. She is enjoyin the cheatin [if not, she for don stop] so, why disturb the pleasures she get's from it ?

Man shes not worth the issue

drop her >> shes not worth it bro
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Ranoscky(m): 1:09am On Mar 16, 2011
But mind you, I don't hate her. If I do, I won't be pickin up her calls. I don't beat girls that cheats either [I HATE guys that do]. It's berra I allow her to enjoy her miserable pleasures to the fullest jare!
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by 190: 1:18am On Mar 16, 2011
Hmm, undecided undecided
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by viruz007(m): 1:52am On Mar 16, 2011
the little tinz she does such as buyin sum good clothes, a few recommendations here and der and sum oda behaviors dat i can tell by just lookin in her eyes even tho sumtyms she dey make me vex, undecided angry cool
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Dyt(f): 10:53am On Mar 16, 2011
Wen he looks at me even if i dont c him
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by kaymoney2(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2011
Dyt:

Wen he looks at me even if i dont c him

Hehehe Dyt I envy you oo grin grin
Oh baby
wink wink
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Dyt(f): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2011
Screamin
kay
kay
kay
kay
kay
where ya bn bro
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by kaymoney2(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2011
Dyt:

Screamin
kay
kay
kay
kay
kay
where ya bn bro

@Dyt wetin happen naw cool cool
you no dey even remember me again e no good ooo
angry angry angry
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by Dyt(f): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2011
Jumps on him n lashes him wit kisses
Re: Why Do You Think He/she Really Loves You? by kaymoney2(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2011
Dyt:

Jumps on him n lashes him wit kisses

Waoh I claim it kiss
I recieve it with open mouth and tongue kiss
I hugging Dyt like a newly found girlfriend
wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need To Get This Girl / M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. / She Wants To Kill Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.