Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo (5553 Views)

3 Times Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Overwhelmingly Defeated Fg, Se Governors And Ohanaeze N / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NigerDeltaIgbos: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amarabae:
Thank you, if it is you,will you not get tired!
I only pity the Ndokis and Egbemas even we Asa trapped in that hate filled state!

There is something some Igbos have failed to understand. Our leaders are actually our biggest setback and I will give you reasons.

SE leaders, particularly the governors are weak and timid. When Oyigbo LGA was under attack, Ohanaeze didn't say anything throughout the almost two weeks it lasted. Then when Wike came under massive pressure, he still made ridiculous statements purporting that Igbos are not indigenous to Rivers State. One would have naturally expected Ohanaeze to act or at least release statements on both occasions: 1. To condemn the attack on Oyigbo LGA and 2. To correct Wike on his wrong assertions. Unfortunately, they didn't act but to make an already bad situation worse, they embarked on a shameful visit to Wike. Now, if Ohanaeze had gone alone, it would have been a bit acceptable, but they had to go with almost the entire SE governors to pay a visit to Wike!

Worse still, at the visit, they blamed the victims and never in any way questioned Wike on some of his excesses.

If the SE governors or Ohanaeze have any self worth, they should have sent the Abia State governor or Umahi as SE governors forum chairman to meet with Wike in P.H and iron out issues.

3 Likes

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by 24SEVEN: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

Lol!
Okonjo Iweala, Chimamanda Adichie, amongst others.
Does your inconsequential IkwerreBini minority group that suffered brain damage and couldn't even invent a language of your own have any to match those? Your ancestors are so useless that they couldn't do the basic thing expected of a group which is invent a distinct language. Isn't it tragic that Igbophobic Wike wanted to take a title and was forced to use a corrupted Igbo version because his ancestors left him with no language.
Dike Oha became distorted to Dikne OHna. That's how pathetic your guys are.

What about your useless Ikwerre Bini brothers roaming around jobless as cultists in Bush villages of Emohua, Ikwerre LGA and Obio Akpor?
Is it not common knowledge that Wike was a cultist too?

Do we have any Ikwerre person playing at the world stage?
Alll you attempt to incorporate Igbo genes into your inferior genes by repeatedly marrying IMO and Abia Igbos women couldn't even help your course.

Ndi wuru awu na aga ije.

I don't blame you, I blame senseless IPOB that is making you guys head we'll with stupid Unity begging.

Do you know there are more than 10,000 Igbos in prisons allover the world for drug trafficking and armed robbery? Is that a source of pride? Answer me.

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Lol.. You don find new wife in amarabae.. Make sure u use condom while fvcking her oo, u know she's married even though she's not an Igbo woman

Lol

Also She is a proud Igbo Woman.

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by 24SEVEN: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
NigerDeltaIgbos:

There is something some Igbos have failed to understand. Our leaders are actually our biggest setback and I will give you reasons.

SE leaders, particularly the governors are weak and timid. When Oyigbo LGA was under attack, Ohanaeze didn't say anything throughout the almost two weeks it lasted. Then when Wike came under massive pressure, he still made ridiculous statements purporting that Igbos are not indigenous to Rivers State. One would have naturally expected Ohanaeze to act or at least release statements on both occasions: 1. To condemn the attack on Oyigbo LGA and 2. To correct Wike on his wrong assertions. Unfortunately, they didn't act but to make an already bad situation worse, they embarked on a shameful visit to Wike. Now, if Ohanaeze had gone alone, it would have been a bit acceptable, but they had to go with almost the entire SE governors to pay a visit to Wike!

Worse still, at the visit, they blamed the victims and never in any way questioned Wike on some of his excesses.

If the SE governors or Ohanaeze have any self worth, they should have sent the Abia State governor or Umahi as SE governors forum chairman to meet with Wike in P.H and iron out issues.

What we're you expecting Ohanaeze Ndigbo Ndiara to do in Port Harcourt except to blame IPOB. cheesy
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Bkayyy: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
24SEVEN:

Do you know there are more than 10,000 Igbos in prisons allover the world for drug trafficking and armed robbery? Is that a source of pride? Answer me.
If you are looking for Igbo source of pride, go to the front page. There is no day it is not littered with Igbo success.
And also your constant hate is also a source of pride.

5 Likes

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bkayyy:
From you post it is evident that you lack dignity and self respect as a man. You disgust me

Don't always take that young man serious..Lol
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NNEWIsuper: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bkayyy:

From you post it is evident that you lack dignity and self respect as a man.
You disgust me
Jee nyuo nsị ọkụ n'ofia.. Efi igbo
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NNEWIsuper: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
24SEVEN:

What we're you expecting Ohanaeze Ndigbo Ndiara to do in Port Harcourt except to blame IPOB. cheesy
After ipob was slaughtered like goats abi

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tutudesz: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:
the only way Biafra can come to existence, is for the Igbos and Ijaws, including Ibibio and all the minorities tribes under the canopy of Niger Delta to forgive themselves and agree they are one.
if only Igbo will agree that Niger Delta region isn't their birthright.
But we are not one undecided Igbo treated Niger Delta people badly during the Eastern Region Government, you couldn't buy land or do anything without traveling to Enugu forpremission and yet Igbo could do the same freely

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Bkayyy: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Jee nyuo nsị ọkụ n'ofia.. Efi igbo
App translated Igbo at work again. Wow these app developers are really trying.
Ikpo gị atulu bụ mkparị n'ebe ụmụ atulu nọ, ife ị bụ bụ Akariogeli

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jamesversion: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
After ipob was slaughtered like goats abi
Are u in support of the killings?

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by gidgiddy: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amarabae:
IPOB led by Nnamdi KANU always claim that Biafra is not for Igbos alone, that it includes Ibibios,Ijaws,Efiks,Ogonis,Urhobos,Itsekiris, Isokos etc but whenever They (Ipob) are suffering a clampdown by the Government/security forces ,they will single out Ohanaeze ndigbo/Igbo governors for blame.
my question is since Biafra is not for Igbos alone according to them, Why is it that they don't blame the Leaders/Governors of the Minority tribes that they included in the map?
Am waiting for answer

The answer to that is very simple. How many times have you heard that IPOB was clamped down in Ibibio land, Efik land, Itsekiri land etc? Probably never? So why would they blame the Governors there?

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by MajohBankz: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amarabae:

Abia state is under bondage
Since you know the answer, y are you disturbing our space?. C mouth c bondage. You sef are in bondage for having Ipob in your subconscious
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

The answer to that is very simple. How many times have you heard that IPOB was clamped down in Ibibio land, Efik land, Itsekiri land etc? Probably never? So why would they blame the Governors there?

IPOB doesn't exist there. It exist only on radio Biafra london and on Facebook.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NNEWIsuper: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bkayyy:

App translated Igbo at work again. Wow these app developers are really trying.
Ikpo gị atulu bụ mkparị n'ebe ụmụ atulu nọ, ife ị bụ bụ Akariogeli
Onye nzuzu, zuzuwa. Efulefu dị ka gị, onye mụrụ gị gba aka nwa, nkịta ọhịa
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NNEWIsuper: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
jamesversion:

Are u in support of the killings?
Ipob deserved whatever that was melted at them..
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by gidgiddy: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
NigerDeltaIgbos:

Personally, I think Wike showcased his foolishness to the whole world. A Governor that does not know that at least 3 LGA's, Egbeme, Etche and Obigbo/Oyigbo all used to be in Imo state and was only added to Rivers state during the boundary adjustment of 1976. This is a Governor saying that there are no Igbos indigenous to Rivers. A large Igbo community such as Egbema people were cut into two, one part was left in Ohaji-Egbema LGA in Imo, while the other part was put in Egbema Ndoni LGA 8n Rivers. Yet Wike does not know that Igbos are indigenous to Rivers. Is he going to create a new tribe for the Ndoki people, owners Obigbo. Or may be Etche people?

Im sure John Nwodo must have been flabbergasted at Wike's ignorance. Wike was the only Governor who turned his state into a war zone because of Endsars.

3 Likes

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by gidgiddy: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

IPOB doesn't exist there. It exist only on radio Biafra london and on Facebook.

IPOB exists there and is growing bigger by the day. Below are IPOB in Efik land as well as Ibibio land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNA7GMkr3Q&t=130s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttV_JmuudHU
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

IPOB exists there and is growing bigger by the day. Below are IPOB in Efik land as well as Ibibio land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNA7GMkr3Q&t=130s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttV_JmuudHU

Lol

These men need food and moreover there is no Ipob on that axis except on radio Biafra and on Facebook where they clone people's name out of desperation.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NNEWIsuper: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
NigerDeltaIgbos:

[s] There is something some Igbos have failed to understand. Our leaders are actually our biggest setback and I will give you reasons.

If the SE governors or Ohanaeze have any self worth, they should have sent the Abia State governor or Umahi as SE governors forum chairman to meet with Wike in P.H and iron out issues.[/s]
The cursed worthless ipob should face their battles alone and leave out the south east governors and Ohaneze they never consulted before asking their members to confront army.. U start a war, finish it up,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Eastlink(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ojiofor:
IPOB will agitate as Biafrans and hail Nnamdi Kanu as their saviour and Ohamadike the warrior but once they are at the receiving end of security forces will forget their saviour MNK and start calling on Igbo governors and Ohanaeze they both love to insult.
Lol! And that’s where they failed.

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Eastlink(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
tutudesz:

But we are not one undecided Igbo treated Niger Delta people badly during the Eastern Region Government, you couldn't buy land or do anything without traveling to Enugu forpremission and yet Igbo could do the same freely
BishopMagic so you are still repeating this lies without shame? If Igbos treated the Niger-Delta badly, I guess the north we love so much has treated us fairy? The best thing Ndigbo must do is draw the lines. Let those who desire to remain in Rivers stay stuck there, and let us who desire to join the SE gentle be cared into Imo or Abia. If possible, the same way Akwa-Ibom dragged Cross-Rivers to court over oil wells, should be the same way the SE should drag Rivers state to court over boundary adjustment. This is what Ohaneze should consider doing and stop forming brotherhood with inconsequential minorities. You guys should continue telling yourselves the fairly tale of a non-existent Igbo domination that has being busted as lies. May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jamesversion: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

Personally, I think Wike showcased his foolishness to the whole world. A Governor that does not know that at least 3 LGA's, Egbeme, Etche and Obigbo/Oyigbo all used to be in Imo state and was only added to Rivers state during the boundary adjustment of 1976. This is a Governor saying that there are no Igbos indigenous to Rivers. A large Igbo community such as Egbema people were cut into two, one part was left in Ohaji-Egbema LGA in Imo, while the other part was put in Egbema Ndoni LGA 8n Rivers. Yet Wike does not know that Igbos are indigenous to Rivers. Is he going to create a new tribe for the Ndoki people, owners Obigbo. Or may be Etche people?

Im sure John Nwodo must have been flabbergasted at Wike's ignorance. Wike was the only Governor who turned his state into a war zone because of Endsars.

For school, when others enter class to learn you enter class to sleep. When Rivers State was created, there was no Abia state or Imo state. Rivers was carved out from Old Eastern Region with Ikwerre/Etche being one of the LGAs formed in it's creation. Who told you Etche was in Imo.? Rivers and water bodies are naturally used as boundaries when they are available and the Imo River serves that purpose for Rivers and Abia. be guided.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboid: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboid: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
jamesversion:

For school, when others enter class to learn you enter class to sleep. When Rivers State was created, there was no Abia state or Imo state. Rivers was carved out from Old Eastern Region with Ikwerre/Etche being one of the LGAs formed in it's creation. Who told you Etche was in Imo.? Rivers and water bodies are naturally used as boundaries when they are available and the Imo River serves that purpose for Rivers and Abia. be guided.

Don't be silly.
No River was used as boundary between IMO and Rivers state.
If that was the Truth, Omuma LGA would be part of modern of Abia state and not Rivers since it's on the other part of IMO river towards Abia.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

Do you know that almost every single Ikwerre youth in Rumu villages is a criminally minded cultist?

Dont bother yourself replying the character, he is on extensive ban.

He wanted to turn the thread to something else.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by helinues: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Madam orieku.. grin
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
NigerDeltaIgbos:

No

No

No

Ohaneze did well by not going against the governor.

Apart from the governors tribe, the other tribes that we see as one of us in the state did not say anything, so it won't be good for Ohaneze to do like you said without these peoples support.

O mechir'onu kwe re e kwe( mutenes is the same with agreement)

Those people did not say anything and it means that the concur with the governor.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by tutudesz: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Eastlink:
BishopMagic so you are still repeating this lies without shame? If Igbos treated the Niger-Delta badly, I guess the north we love so much is treated us fairy? The best thing Ndigbo must do is draw the lines. Let those who desire to remain in Rivers stay stuck there, and let us who desire to join the SE gentle be cared into Imo or Abia. If possible the same way Alwa-Ibom dragged Cross-Rivers to court over oil wells, should be the same way the SE should drag Rivers state to court over boundary adjustment. This is what Ohaneze should consider doing and stop forming brotherhood with inconsequential minorities. You guys should continue telling yourselves the fairly tale of a non-existent Igbo domination that has being busted as lies. May God help us all.
BishopMagic
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amarabae:

read again slowly
I have
And you made a lot of sense
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by SlayerForever: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
If the minorities were being shot at they wouldn't have called the SE governors. So I don't know what you're getting at.

And again, ipob didn't call on any Igbo governors help. So still, I don't know where you're getting at. The SE governors, when they decided to act, just played to the gallery with Umahi talking rubbish. They acted as though they were scared of questioning Wike. The real useless people here are the Ohanaeze people. Obigbo people are proud Igbos but the Ohanaeze did nor said nothing. It shows the organization is highly redundant now. One begins to think maybe they're scared of Wike too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Harmattan Over Enugu, GRA This Morning / Why Couldn't We Stop Human Rights Abuses To Get Better Weapons? / BUHARI Stop The Printing Of N100 Note Because Jonathan Remove Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.