Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo (5492 Views)

3 Times Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Overwhelmingly Defeated Fg, Se Governors And Ohanaeze N / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by gidgiddy: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
jamesversion:

For school, when others enter class to learn you enter class to sleep. When Rivers State was created, there was no Abia state or Imo state. Rivers was carved out from Old Eastern Region with Ikwerre/Etche being one of the LGAs formed in it's creation. Who told you Etche was in Imo.? Rivers and water bodies are naturally used as boundaries when they are available and the Imo River serves that purpose for Rivers and Abia. be guided.

Yes when Rivers state was created, there was no Imo state. There was the East central state. Later, East central state was divided into Imo state and Anambra state. In Imo state, they had Egbema, Obigbo and Igbo-Etche. Obigbo was carved out of Imo state in 1976, put in Rivers state then renamed Oyigbo. Igbo-Etche was also added to Rivers state and renamed Etche. Half of Egbema was put in Rivers and the other half is still in Imo.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by jamesversion: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

Yes when Rivers state was created, there was no Imo state. There was the East central state. Later, East central state was divided into Imo state and Anambra state. In Imo state, they had Egbema, Obigbo and Igbo-Etche. Obigbo was carved out of Imo state in 1976, put in Rivers state then renamed Oyigbo. Igbo-Etche was also added to Rivers state and renamed Etche. Half of Egbema was put in Rivers and the other half is still in Imo.

For record purposes, what year was Etche carved out of Imo and added to Rivers. Thx
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by SlayerForever: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
jamesversion:

For record purposes, what year was Etche carved out of Imo and added to Rivers. Thx

Etche became part of Rivers state in '67.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Dedetwo(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:
when Niger Delta attempt secession Igbos and Yorubas with Fulani|Hausa clamped down on them, Igbo in their ways of lording everybody immediately started controlling the minorities.
my father even told me how the Igbos were on their necks then, they took the Niger Delta as conquered people and took our lands for themselves.

Fools abound!!!! You fit squarely into the saying that apple does not fall far from the tree.

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Dedetwo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amarabae:

That's my maiden state,
are you Ogoni,Ijaw or an uplander!

None of above. More or less a Yoruba.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Dedetwo(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:

nobody hates the Igbos, my best friend is Igbo who is my coursemate.
the issue here is lets consider everyone equal, equity is what minorities in Niger Delta seek from Igbos. you people are yet to agree to that, as for me am fine with Biafra including all Niger Delta states after all someone from Bayelsa suggested the name .

Do you mean course mate as in the military or police? You cannot eat your cake and have it. I guess the someone from Bayelsa State was the same person you just branded as saboteur from Niger Delta.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by hammerDK: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amarabae:
IPOB led by Nnamdi KANU always claim that Biafra is not for Igbos alone, that it includes Ibibios,Ijaws,Efiks,Ogonis,Urhobos,Itsekiris, Isokos etc but whenever They (Ipob) are suffering a clampdown by the Government/security forces ,they will single out Ohanaeze ndigbo/Igbo governors for blame.
my question is since Biafra is not for Igbos alone according to them, Why is it that they don't blame the Leaders/Governors of the Minority tribes that they included in the map?
Am waiting for answer
Amarabae:
cc:
Igboid
Pazienza
Abagworo
Ofoigbo

Wen have u heard Akwa Ibom Gov clamp down on IPOB or Cross River Gov or Edo Gov or Bayelsa Gov?

If their is any state that dont have an Igbo Gov clamping down on IPOB, let us know?

The problem IPOB have with Igbo Gov is that the vast majority are homosexuals that have sacrificed their anus to be Gov in the North.

Hence they keep doing the bidiing of their Northern masters or overlords.

Wike is a bastard that did wat he did to appease the North becos of Presidency and thunder will surely fire him and his own.

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by hammerDK: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Amarabae:
cc:
Igboid
Pazienza
Abagworo
Ofoigbo

@Nzubechukwu Ikueze spoke my mind when he wrote:

They appear as grovelers at the caliphate and cringe astonishingly before the educationally backward mullahs. At home, they become tyrannous Generals without any military background, prideful over the slaughter of their hapless brothers and sisters.

Only the Jerry Rawlins option can soothe this anathema.

---------------------
No wonder he doesn't know his ethnic group. The Sultan is a Fula man and is called Fulani which is an ethnic group, albeit a wandering murderous one. Is Niger Delta an ethnic group? Mad people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by hammerDK: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
That picture right there should sound all the alarms.

My man, left Rivers State and went all the way to Sokoto just to bow and shake hand.

Another idiot that have undertaken such trip is the Oba of Benin.

It is very easy to identify Enemies of Ndiigbo by the things they do.

They are not hidden at all.

Wike and Oba went to APC Sokoto but never deemed it right to visit nearby Owerri or Onitsha, especially in the case of Oba of Benin.

Wike later visited Owerri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Riding In Over 100,000 Million Naira Maybach, In A “poor” Country!! / Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech / Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.